+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

And there it is

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Not anyone should actually care about Denuvo because it's not the evil boogieman everyone makes it out to be but....

The PC version is both $60 with apparently absurd regional pricing, and will have Denuvo DRM. Sales are gonna be abysmal.
    BUT YOU GEN ELEVEN WALLPAPERS

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The suckiest DRM there is? And that pricy? No thanks. I'll wait until I can afford me a Switch. ^^ Or if they port this to PS4, I'll snap it up then.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elizara View Post
    The suckiest DRM there is? And that pricy? No thanks. I'll wait until I can afford me a Switch. ^^ Or if they port this to PS4, I'll snap it up then.
    For $60 and a theme?

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

6souls; Denovo may be seen as "no big deal" but I read of two games that the crackers CUSSED at because it slowed up performance very noticeably on a certain site a while back. (Lots and LOTS of doing stuff that made 'em run awful. And btw, if you wanna know what site; it has Freak in the name.) Now I believe in giving companies their due and paying for my games in some shape or form, but if it's going to run like [CENSORED] then not on my pc, sweetie. Especially since my PC is pushing 4-6 years or so now. Might not quite have the powah to handle it. Especially with Denovo on top of that.

Also money's tight for me right now, really tight. I can afford to pay for FFXIV, but that's about it with my wad right now (and amazon gift cards that I get from Swagbucks and Microsoft Rewards don't count).

Octopath Traveler was one of the games that is making me consider a Switch anyway once I can scrape together the money; I wanted 3 games before I went for it. And it's about got that now. I'm mostly into RPGs so had to give Ninty some time..

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elizara View Post
    6souls; Denovo may be seen as "no big deal" but I read of two games that the crackers CUSSED at because it slowed up performance very noticeably on a certain site a while back. (Lots and LOTS of doing stuff that made 'em run awful. And btw, if you wanna know what site; it has Freak in the name.) Now I believe in giving companies their due and paying for my games in some shape or form, but if it's going to run like [CENSORED] then not on my pc, sweetie. Especially since my PC is pushing 4-6 years or so now. Might not quite have the powah to handle it. Especially with Denovo on top of that.

Also money's tight for me right now, really tight. I can afford to pay for FFXIV, but that's about it with my wad right now (and amazon gift cards that I get from Swagbucks and Microsoft Rewards don't count).

Octopath Traveler was one of the games that is making me consider a Switch anyway once I can scrape together the money; I wanted 3 games before I went for it. And it's about got that now. I'm mostly into RPGs so had to give Ninty some time..

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

You would rather wait for it to be ported to PS4, have to pay $60 and get a theme for a preorder.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Actually I got two choices; buy a Switch, or wait for PS4. PS4 I could at least buy it with Amazon, ironically enough. (You CAN buy PSN gift cards with Amazon gift cards, which is what I'd do if it was d/l only. I've pulled that several times. And if it came out on disk..Well, wishlist and wait, I've gotten a few for less than what they charged initially that way, which does save me effort/saving. Think games they charged full price for that Amazon pushed down to $25 later.)

A pc upgrade (to CAN any Denovo issues) is not in the cards for quite some time, and that would be even MORE expensive. I"m thinking to the tune of $500-$900 at the very least, depending on how much I can save from my old pc..And I do not have that kinda money.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

$30-35 on ebay, really no point in paying more if you have a switch plus imo it's reaaaaaally not worth more than that

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Mad; I'll remember that since I've been _seriously_ considering a Switch. It's a lot more expensive right now on Amazon, I may be earning free gift cards but...I'm not one to pass up a deal if I got the money. ^^

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Mileage varies by game, depending how Denuvo is integrated, but there are plenty of games that have shown improvement in frame rate and loading times after the removal of Denuvo. But there are also games that show no improvement after having Denuvo removed, and Rage 2 supposedly has better performance with Denuvo (somehow).

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Unless it's implemented wrong, the average user is only gonna see some increased loading times. Considering Square puts it in most of their PC games AND it's Unreal Engine, I would expect it to be properly implemented and completely transparent given how small load times on the game would likely be.

SE uses a 30 day reactivation timer on all their Denuvo games, so long story short, you likely will never notice this game even has DRM.

The price is dumb, but I wouldn't worry about the DRM.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I dont think DRM would even have any impact on this game, as far as performance issues go. Its not like its a high speed game where every frame counts.

And they're spectacular!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitzy Mystfire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Don't care about the Steam price, but will probably wait until some performance analysis drops before I take the dive. I'm sure Digital Foundry will do exactly that, given that they did a full review on the Switch version. The uneven frame rate/pacing issues bothered me a bunch on the Switch, and if the PC version can deliver steady 60fps goodness, then I'm all in.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

This is on sale on Steam for apparently the lowest it's been, $35.99. I just bought it and I've been playing it like mad.

For veterans, is there anything I can do to level up my secondary party faster besides just old-school grinding? I do go around looking for caits but it's random and it's going to take a fuckton of grinding since they're all in the early to mid-teens level wise and I need to get them up to around 22+ for the next chapters. Also, bewildering grace hates me and wants my party to explode.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    This is on sale on Steam for apparently the lowest it's been, $35.99. I just bought it and I've been playing it like mad.

For veterans, is there anything I can do to level up my secondary party faster besides just old-school grinding? I do go around looking for caits but it's random and it's going to take a fuckton of grinding since they're all in the early to mid-teens level wise and I need to get them up to around 22+ for the next chapters. Also, bewildering grace hates me and wants my party to explode.
    At the early levels the return for Bewildering Grace grinding is better than late game when it's more efficient to just blow stuff up with your Sorc.

I ran through the game with a core of 5 then burned the other three up in late game areas.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Outside of Bewildering Grace/Nuking everything like Gred said not really.

Honestly level doesn't matter too much over your support skills IMO.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Ah okay too bad, thanks for the tips.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Surprise Xbox port out of nowhere coming to Game Pass
    https://twitter.com/XboxGamePass/sta...39156486299658