+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I feel like Threaten Def on her is just pouring salt in the gaping spear-shaped wound.
    Honestly, it's more to soften up things for other allies. Was considering ATK reductions, but odds are if I'm sending her into the fray where the thing can even proc, I want things dead ASAP. Suppose shit'll get real if I ever pull a 5* with Brave Lance. Not pulling the trigger on NQ version just yet.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I have to say 5 star Michalis is very good at lvl 40, 50 atk, 35 Def, 26 Speed, 19 Resistance and 43 HP

His high attack and high def make him excellent against any physical dmg dealing unit, combined with his A Skill Iotes Shield he can basicly take on Takumi Straight on. And with Vantage 3 he just destroys everyone daring to attack him. I need to give him Reprisal, coupled with his Hauteclaire weapon that reduces Special attacks by 1 he basicly just goes ham every round ¬.¬

His weakpoint are mages tough, they will destroy you due to his low resistance

Upping stamina cap to 99 and will let us switch unit positions for battle start Soon(tm).

Feather struggles aside, at this point I want ways to gain SP on a capped hero. A couple per kill ain't cutting it.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wouldnt pay for pulls at this point but I damn well would pay for feathers. They have their marketing the wrong way around!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Doesn't look like Ike or Tellius units are gonna come any time soon. Next banner on Thursday is Easter themed apparently. And with FE: Echoes out soon, there might be an event for that before anything else.

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Doesn't look like Ike or Tellius units are gonna come any time soon. Next banner on Thursday is Easter themed apparently. And with FE: Echoes out soon, there might be an event for that before anything else.
    Well, I'm only pulling once per banner until Ike gets added, so the later he appears the more chances I'll get ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I really need to dig back in, look at what abilities I can transfer, and promote some of my 4's to 5's.

I've really just been logging in for daily bonuses, and then doing the arena stuff.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I got Easter Camilla on the first Green orb I tried... lol.

Kinda wanted Chrom or Lucina but oh well. Not pushing my luck haha.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

So uh...Not sure if the rates are increased or what but I got Easter Lucina and three Chroms in 5 pulls. Lucina was first. Definitely not pushing my luck, lol.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Data mine showing an insane Kagero and Effie banner coming up.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Pulled hoping for an Easter unit. Ended up with an Azura. Hard to complain!

EDIT: Did another pull. Got Spring Xander who looks ridiculous and seems to have a pretty awful stat spread.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Did a spring pull just for fun, before noticing the amazing Oppai/Effie banner.

4* Sakura, Rebecca, and Frederick, 3* Jagen and Cherche.

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Does anyone know if the guaranteed follow-up from Hector's Armads still works with Wary Fighter? Or is it only brave weapons that can still DA with that skill?

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

I *believe* it'll only proc if he has more SPD than his opponent. Same with Breaker skills.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Got Mrobin trying for any unit. No banner units but whatever

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I *believe* it'll only proc if he has more SPD than his opponent. Same with Breaker skills.
    So, to make sure I'm understanding this right, an Arthur with Lancebreaker will be able to double attack my Effie if his speed is higher than hers? Huh.

I may throw Wary Fighter on Hector either way since I have a spare 4star Effie and getting ORKO'd by Tikis and Tharjas sounds awful.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

so my last few pulls had been utter shit , then right before this banner hit i caved rolled 35 orbs worth, pulled 3 5*'s in this order 1st 20 orbs NOTHING , next 9 5* Ninian and Red Sword Banner guy , pull again decide to hit red as Lyn isnt op anymoreand why not..... RYOMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sweet baby red gank jesus he goes hard

Current Gank Crew is :
    Camilla
    takumi
    Ryoma
    Ninian (im gearing her up to be a Red unit killer its gonna be naaaasty)

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    So, to make sure I'm understanding this right, an Arthur with Lancebreaker will be able to double attack my Effie if his speed is higher than hers? Huh.

I may throw Wary Fighter on Hector either way since I have a spare 4star Effie and getting ORKO'd by Tikis and Tharjas sounds awful.
    Yeah. Wary Fighter will negate regular follow-ups, but skills that force a retaliation (Quick Riposte, Breaker skills, I think Brash Assault) will trigger if their speed is higher than the unit with Wary Fighter.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

150+ orbs for Nini before the banner ended, failed. Got the male twin instead >_>

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    so my last few pulls had been utter shit , then right before this banner hit i caved rolled 35 orbs worth, pulled 3 5*'s in this order 1st 20 orbs NOTHING , next 9 5* Ninian and Red Sword Banner guy , pull again decide to hit red as Lyn isnt op anymoreand why not..... RYOMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sweet baby red gank jesus he goes hard

Current Gank Crew is :
    Camilla
    takumi
    Ryoma
    Ninian (im gearing her up to be a Red unit killer its gonna be naaaasty)
    bruhhhhh. Had an all blue summon ring before the banner ended thinking I would get 1 Ninian, but nope 3* junk and 1 4* Reinhart.

At least I got another Vantage3 to give someone right?!?