+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    Got Ike on my third orb as well. I hope he isnt THIS easy to get.

Also, has the app been freezing and lagging for anyone else? on android

edit: I think I got top tier attack ike too :O middle hp, top res, middle def

double edit: Havent played in a while. What is that bonus at the end of a battle all my characters are getting? a plus of something
    "Hero feathers." They cap out at 2000, you can convert them into feathers. Max 2000 per character, so once your Takumi or whoever hits 2000, they'll never gain any more. Basically an incentive to use different units.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

*sigh* so many orbs, no Ike, only got Mist, and as a bonus, got Eldigan, i guess i can make a horseback team. I'm just tired of getting 5* healers, i have Mist, Maria, and Priscilla now.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

RIP orbs- blew all and still haven't seen a 5* pull since off banner'd Julia from the Princess Banner

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Luckily enough, i didn't know i pulled a 4* adult tiki, my next 5* evo was my Nowi, i gave her vantage 3 and bonfire. She eats marth and lucina alive.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Over 100 orbs 0 units from this banner. Sad times. Oh well, I did get a 5 star Julia so I guess I can use her to piss off people in arena...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Was a day 1 player on this but had to delete the app due to low space on my phone. I didn't realize I'd lose everything (mostly since I've deleted FFRK several times for the same purpose and my data was still intact later).

So I rerolled yesterday till I got Ike and one other 5 star. Did some missions and on my third set of pulls I got Soren and Titania so I'll probably stick with this account.
    However, my last account had two Takumis, two Camillas, Roy and several other 5 stars. So I'm kinda sad about losing that lol Oh well.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

You need to link it with your Nintendo club ID login thing if you don't want to lose everything when you uninstall or change devices.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Tried the new banner in hopes of a Hector and Ryouma. Got the Ryouma on my first red orb, no greens. Then did 3 more pulls with only 1 green, got my 4th Nino (not even rank 4). Down to 15 orbs and havent gotten more than 1 green since. My pulled character balance is so bad atm. Including dupes for skills;
    Red-39
    Green-19
    Blue-16
    Colorless-16

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Chucked all 120 of my saved orbs on an attempt to get Ike two days ago. Got 0 five stars. Wake up to see the banner today. Play 'Johnny Cash - Hurt' on repeat for the rest of the day.

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm happy since I got Ike, Soren and Titania (in this reverse order, I would have stopped if I got Ike first), but a bit salty Hector banner is so soon. By the end of the event, I won't be able to throw more than 40 orbs at it, so my chances aren't exactly great. Still, assuming I manage to get around 40 orbs and in each summon there's at least one green (that's a bod assumption, but whatever), I'll have around a 33% chance of getting him from the banner alone, not counting the reroll on the total pool of characters.

BTW, don't give Ike Aether. I got it because it's his signature skill, even knowing it could not be that good, but it actually sucks. You can proc Luna each battle if you attack twice and the enemy once, while for Aether, you proc it on the next battle. But the deciding factor is that Aether heals only up to the attacked unit's remaining HP, and some times that's just a sliver of health, so you traded 2 extra charges for almost no healing. Luna is, on the other hand, amazing. The amount of KOs it has secured me so far is astounding.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

time to finish my Riders of doom Tome-blade-Close-Counter-fuck you team with 5 Takumis to boot *.*. I wasnt lucky on the Ike banner (only got a 5 Star Leo) but with Leo + my finished Cecilia + Reinhard i will start building my riders of doom Tome-Blade nuke weapon!!!

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    time to finish my Riders of doom Tome-blade-Close-Counter-fuck you team with 5 Takumis to boot *.*. I wasnt lucky on the Ike banner (only got a 5 Star Leo) but with Leo + my finished Cecilia + Reinhard i will start building my riders of doom Tome-Blade nuke weapon!!!
    I hope I will never cross paths with your team in the arena, that's disgusting, haha.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Mother of God, I didn't see this banner coming. Having no orbs hurts like a hell.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I caved and bought the $40 orb set, got a neutral Hector and Merric, feels so dirty.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If I was the paying kind, that shit would have applied a critical hit directly to my wallet.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

No real duds on the banner, I'll give it a good ol college try.

Yup, done.

(-HP, + Spd. Not terrible)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

got 20 gems saved up. planned to spawn all 20 since all good heroes.

going after azura next.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

I'd be mad but based on my luck during Ike's banner I don't think I have any right to be.

Gonna zerg all my unfinished orb quests and try for Hector. If I don't get him, I'll probably spend $20 for a few more tries. I'd really like another Takumi because mine is -SPD but I'd rather chase a unit I don't have at all yet.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I really enjoy this game but fuck. The urge to just buy all the Orbs to get the characters I want is way too high. Still haven't gotten a Lyn, or any of the new characters, or Hector, or Takumi.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I'd be mad but based on my luck during Ike's banner I don't think I have any right to be.

Gonna zerg all my unfinished orb quests and try for Hector. If I don't get him, I'll probably spend $20 for a few more tries. I'd really like another Takumi because mine is -SPD but I'd rather chase a unit I don't have at all yet.
    the one I got is -spd. Not even mad. If I had a bunch of orbs I would try for another, but I would like azura. I dont really need hector but If I see green I might try.