+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Jakob being an armored Archer is kind of neat too. Hopefully he has the attack stat to back it up though.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Got another Brave Ike while trying for Deirdre, dunno who I want to feed Steady Breath to. Black Knight is an obvious choice but I'm wondering if Nowi might be a good choice instead or someone else I haven't thought of.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Finally got Deirdre. On the way there I got two Ravens, one Titania, one Soren, one Camilla, and one Brave Ike.

And the Deirdre I got is +HP - SPD so fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff oh well.

Professional Bum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jub Jub
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Jakob being an armored Archer is kind of neat too. Hopefully he has the attack stat to back it up though.
    feels like both armors are going to be good close counter candidates with stats like Sheena, high def + res, shit speed, between 28-33 attack.

Most interested in cat girl, hopefully she'll be a Kagero that specializes in mage killing.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

My first 5* free pull is Halloween Sakura!

Edit: And its +HP -Res...damn.

Saw 2 other reds on the pull, and figured why not? Roy and Eirika. Yay for TA fodder!

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

My free summon got me Henry! -ATK +RES lol.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

10 orbs and two red stones later, I got Witch Nowi, +ATK -SPD. My luck with banners is completely feast or famine it seems like.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Are there any units worth a damn right now? Ever since I pulled Ayra I've been saying all the orbs (@100+). My current team: Ayra, BLyn, Hector, and Cordelia (weakest link but she's been on my team since day 1) has been destroying all PvE. However, sometimes there's a unit in the PvP that completely rapes my team (unless I kite them). Any suggestions/thoughts/must have generic-skills? Can't really invest too much time on a bunch of diff. units doe ;x Thx.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

I finally got an Ayra. +str -spd

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    Are there any units worth a damn right now? Ever since I pulled Ayra I've been saying all the orbs (@100+). My current team: Ayra, BLyn, Hector, and Cordelia (weakest link but she's been on my team since day 1) has been destroying all PvE. However, sometimes there's a unit in the PvP that completely rapes my team (unless I kite them). Any suggestions/thoughts/must have generic-skills? Can't really invest too much time on a bunch of diff. units doe ;x Thx.
    The units wrecking that team (BLyn, Hector) are usually built explicitly to do that, because they kinda have to be or BLyn will just murder them. Without knowing how you built each of them (although Hector doesn't really matter) it's hard to say who you could swap out or change skills on. I'm not too familiar with Cordellia builds but I think Firesweep Lance builds are pretty popular for her.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Whole buncha upcoming stuff talked about in the Feh livestream today. Of particular note, a ton of changes/buffs for healers. Also a new Choose Your Legend campaign teased.

Legendary Summoning event starting on Nov 27 which will include a bunch of seasonal/limited time units as well as other popular units (Ike, Dierdre, Celica, Genny, Brave Lyn, Ayra, Hector). All Focus units will have an 8% appearance rate, and all non-focus 5* units will have their appearance rate set to 0, so no pity breakers.

Also some other stuff like some kind of weapon upgrading system but I didn't really catch that part.

Read more here: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemH...4_2017_all_of/

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemH...4_2017_all_of/

Bunch of new stuff. Looking forward to the 8% rates

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Made the foolish mistake of chasing Lute hoping for a good blue tome.

8 Sully's and 6 Catria's later, pity rate broken by 5* Effie. At least this new +atk -speed one is better than my old -atk +def.

Regret that action immensely, but I didn't realize I was at pity rate 5%+ and it was too late...had to finish. Time to go through my backlog of Chain Challenges.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My Healer Squad around my Azama are ready for the buffs they recieve!!! Next time they will down Infernal instead of only doing Lunatic!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Neutral version of Fjorm seems pretty tanky against anything not green/lance killer sitting at 39/46/31/30/34 with a weapon DC. Finally got my own Sword Ike on the new 8% banner, but hes -Atk +Spd so less dmg done but not doubled as much so hurray?.. New chapters showing off new units that should be getting their own banner soon enough I bet.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

-ATK isn't the worst thing for Ike, obviously not ideal though (-RES or maybe -HP is ideal). -DEF would make him a shittier version of every other infantry Sword in the game and -SPD just makes him a shittier Xander (although Xander has only been available once so if you don't have one...). I have one that's +ATK -DEF and one that's +DEF -RES, and I tend to use the +DEF one more because it basically makes him Sword Hector without the weakness to horse-killing weapons that Xander has.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

24~ rolls without a 5* and got pity broken by easter Camilia. At least it wasn't a dupe Deirdre I guess. Already knew how bait this banner was from the simulation sites but I'll still throw orbs at it until it ends

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

The best thing about this update is that they added the "plink" sound for 0 damage hits.

Also holy fuck at Deathly Dagger buffs.

Edit: Jesus Christ, Mystletainn's upgrade makes Eldigan an absolute stat monster.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Free pull - Fjorm. My ffbe luck suddenly transferred to this game. Fuck.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Colorless hell trying to get a Genny for Elise.

All the Wrys and Niles I could ever want. Yay.

Ended up with a -def +res Fjorm on a no colorless pull. Not bad I guess. Pity rate at 10%.