Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Colorless hell trying to get a Genny for Elise.

All the Wrys and Niles I could ever want. Yay.

Ended up with a -def +res Fjorm on a no colorless pull. Not bad I guess. Pity rate at 10%.
    For wrathful? I think all of the staves can be upgraded to have it now with weapon refinery.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

You've got to be shitting me. I thought refinery was just for weapons, not for abilities.

Professional Bum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jub Jub
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

used 140 orbs (ish) trying to fix my -spd Ayra and get a hector. Ended up with three Deirdre; a +spd -def B.lyn; a +res -hp Ayra; and -att S. Camilla.

Planning to reforge Y. Tiki and turn her into a red/green eating monster

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    For wrathful? I think all of the staves can be upgraded to have it now with weapon refinery.
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

You're right. Was wondering why Elise wasn't showing up in Weapon forge.

Upgraded her to Gravity + staff, and there she was. Mother fucker.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My +10 5 Star Azama is enjoying Arena with Pain+ (Dazzling Staff additional effect) C: Savage Blow3 and Seal: Savage Blow 3. Dealing 82 dmg to a group of units and not fearing any counter is awesome <3.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

What’s the point of summoning for Fjorm when you get her for free in the story? Lol

Professional Bum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jub Jub
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

she's an excellent tank, whales want +10 or good IV's. I would've tried for her if the other two blues went so crap

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    What’s the point of summoning for Fjorm when you get her for free in the story? Lol
    The one you get for free is neutral IVs, you could pull one with a stat spread more to your liking. She's also the only royal you can merge (currently).

I think you can also only get that Hero Crest thing if you summon her.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    The one you get for free is neutral IVs, you could pull one with a stat spread more to your liking. She's also the only royal you can merge (currently).

I think you can also only get that Hero Crest thing if you summon her.
    Everyone should have a water blessing in their inventory if they got Fjorm from story.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Yeah but I think the only way to get more of them is if you pull Fjorm. Still not totally clear on that whole system though so I could be wrong.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I wish there was a concrete place for me to plan out some teams I have a ton of good 5* I just don't know where to invest my time in them / who to put with whom

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

-atk + spd fjorm. I always get atk

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

You're right. Was wondering why Elise wasn't showing up in Weapon forge.

Upgraded her to Gravity + staff, and there she was. Mother fucker.
    I think all Staff upgrades get the choice between Dazzling or Wrathful. Real glad I held on to Bridal Lyn now haha.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I think all Staff upgrades get the choice between Dazzling or Wrathful. Real glad I held on to Bridal Lyn now haha.
    The only usefull staff upgrade is to attach dazzling staff to the weapon. Wrathful staff is kinda useless, because all Healers lack the attack power (in A-Slot) and Specials to really ORKO many units. Its best to have them be debuffers/chip damage dealers. Especially in an Arena Tier that has Distant Counters throwing at you from every range and every unit.

The only one worthwile is Elise with horse-emblems, and even that one can be questionable and be only good if you run both wrath + dazzling

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Mananged to pull a -Spd + Res Fjorm, capping at a 37 Res unbuffed or skills is insane, but the -spd opens her up to being doubled now but a lot of units but with a healer that shouldnt be much of a problem fixing her back up. Just cant decide what to replace her A slot with though.

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Se has such a balanced stat spread that I'm not very sure what could be her best bane. As you said, -spd opens her up to being doubled more often, defenses are both important considering she can counter at any range, and gets bonus damage from doing so at a distance if special is up, HP affects her overall defense, and attack is always important (well, not with Azama, heh). If I had to choose a bane...I guess I'd go for HP? I'm not really sure. Of course, I have the neutral one and I'm no whale, so I work with what I'm given, this is just theory.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Quote Originally Posted by Taim Meich View Post
    Se has such a balanced stat spread that I'm not very sure what could be her best bane. As you said, -spd opens her up to being doubled more often, defenses are both important considering she can counter at any range, and gets bonus damage from doing so at a distance if special is up, HP affects her overall defense, and attack is always important (well, not with Azama, heh). If I had to choose a bane...I guess I'd go for HP? I'm not really sure. Of course, I have the neutral one and I'm no whale, so I work with what I'm given, this is just theory.
    Yeah from what I've been reading -HP is the bane people want to hope for, which nets her 35 HP. The -Spd sits her at 28 so have to ride on the DEF/RES to make sure she can live on that turn if getting hit more than once by multiple units. I managed to get this one by trying for an Arya but had no red orbs so tried my luck on the blue and got her.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zalrik21 View Post
    Yeah from what I've been reading -HP is the bane people want to hope for, which nets her 35 HP. The -Spd sits her at 28 so have to ride on the DEF/RES to make sure she can live on that turn if getting hit more than once by multiple units. I managed to get this one by trying for an Arya but had no red orbs so tried my luck on the blue and got her.
    35 Hp is on the low end of the spectrum tough. In my opinion Fjorm is best kept neutral, as in: Use the one you got for free. I think tahts the one that gives her the best go in any direction you want to build her. Of course if you want to built her into an offensiv powerhouse, then feel free to use an Atk+ or Spd+ IV

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    35 Hp is on the low end of the spectrum tough. In my opinion Fjorm is best kept neutral, as in: Use the one you got for free. I think tahts the one that gives her the best go in any direction you want to build her. Of course if you want to built her into an offensiv powerhouse, then feel free to use an Atk+ or Spd+ IV
    I was thinking of using my -Spd/+Res one more as a magic wall since I already have a few different colors of physical walls; G-Ike, Hector, B-Lucina, Xander, but one thing they all have in common is bad Res so mages have their way with them. Just the trouble is most of the better mages are either green or blue so that is why I was leaning towards using the -Spd/+Res with Distant Defense in slot A and either the DD seal to stack or the Atk ploy seal for when I can line up units to be in the same line.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zalrik21 View Post
    I was thinking of using my -Spd/+Res one more as a magic wall since I already have a few different colors of physical walls; G-Ike, Hector, B-Lucina, Xander, but one thing they all have in common is bad Res so mages have their way with them. Just the trouble is most of the better mages are either green or blue so that is why I was leaning towards using the -Spd/+Res with Distant Defense in slot A and either the DD seal to stack or the Atk ploy seal for when I can line up units to be in the same line.
    I built this to cemplement my Team of BIke Sigurd and Azama to counter any form of mages

This Clair runs a total of 54 RES when being attacked by a mage. the only thing that can kill her are Triangle adept green mages if they double her, or a Gronnblade Nino with +SPD nature Fure/Life and Death and full buffs. Obviously i am not gonna send her against physical units and bow users. thats what the rest of my Team is there for