+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Also, CYL Feh Channel Tonight at 11:30 EST. Reddit confirms if you have not summoned the free CYL 1 by banner change tonight it will be lost forever. Lowkey confirms we should be getting another free pull though.
    Is this coming after the stream or did I somehow miss a free pick already...?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

It's the original CYL from last year; Lyn, Ike, Lucina, Roy. If you never got your free pull, it should disappear around 2am EST.

The one in the feh channel should be Celica, Hector, Ephraim, Veronica. That banner is likely live at 2am EST.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Roy is the only CYL1 unit I still don't have. Got all three of the others through the banner and then took Lyn from the free pull because the one I pulled was -ATK. I've only pulled one Bike and two Brave Lyns since though.

Ah, that explains it. Can't remember if I picked Ike or Lyn way back when. x.x

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Welp, pulling green for Ephraim and then hopefully I can take Hector with my freebie.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Hector w/lance, armored, and Distant Counter + Sturdy Stance A skill.
    Celica w/sword, infantry, a cooldown drive, and Deathblow 4.
    Ephraim w/axe, armor, and guaranteed follow up if receiving a stat buff or armor march.
    Veronica w/staff and horse, Wrathful Staff effect and ally buff + enemy debuff.

Really dont know what I want. Ephraim can cover green armor, but I have Fallen Robin and Amelia. Celica can be nasty, but red infantry isn't hard to do nasty with. I have Effie +10 so Hector is a bit of a waste. Veronica can do a lot of things, but staves have limited roles.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

lol, Dressphraim is fucking snapped-in-half busted. For the love of God I hope Special Fighter isn't inheritable.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I think I'll pick Veronica for free unit and try for Hector on orbs, I have Effie but never got distant counter for her. Ephraim would probably be good if I didn't have Grobbin and Celica looks meh since I have a ton of red infantry already.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

The only one I really have no interest in is Veronica because I'm just not a big fan of healers. Bephraim and Bector are both fucking gross, and Celica has 42 base SPD at neutral and DB4 (can't wait to face Reinharts with DB4 *sobs*). I already have two really strong green Armors (Lector and MGrima), but I don't have anyone with Armor March and green is typically the statistically easiest colour to pull on. Hector will almost definitely be my freebie unless I get comically lucky, in which case I'll grab Celica.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Got a +spd -res Celica on 20 orbs and a -hp +res Veronica in 5 more.

Think it's time to stop and pick between Hector and Ephraim.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

I went about 250 orbs without a single 5*, CYL or otherwise. Then, this:

Spoiler: show

The first one was -DEF +RES, but I was just happy to have him. Then the very next green stone gave me the -HP +RES. Hell yes. Dunno if it's better to merge him or save the -DEF one to give Special Fighter to somebody. I don't have a Zelgius, which would be my first choice. Never been happier to have a reason to sac one of my extra OG Hectors though.

Also not sure if I want to try to snipe reds for Celica or blues for Hector now. If I don't get either of them, Hector will be my free pick for sure. Think I might just shoot for Celica since I'm rapidly running out of Aether fodder.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Welp, got Celica... -ATK +HP lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I rolled all I got, got one of him and one of Hector how good are they? I love armor teams I'm so behind on this game

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Ephraim and Hector are two of the best Armor units in the game now (and probably two of the best units period).

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Legendary Marth looks completely fucking busted, and his B skill may as well be called "Fuck you, Nowi."

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Doubles buffs on himself, gives infantry allies Flashing Blade, dragonbreaker+dragonsweep, and hell let's give him Regnal Astra-lite. And still has dragonkiller Falchion.

Busted is being polite! If I wasn't so invested in my current team I'd design a Tactics team around this Marth. But I'd have to both get him and Spd Tactic "fodder" so...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Got a much better Veronica (-HP +Spd) and Ephraim (-Def +Res) over the weekend. Means I can use my free pick on Hector now and have a bonus Close Guard to gift someone.

But damn, that Marth is pants on head busted. Surprised he isn't the last Legendary Hero released.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Video for the lazy

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    Doubles buffs on himself, gives infantry allies Flashing Blade, dragonbreaker+dragonsweep, and hell let's give him Regnal Astra-lite. And still has dragonkiller Falchion.

Busted is being polite! If I wasn't so invested in my current team I'd design a Tactics team around this Marth. But I'd have to both get him and Spd Tactic "fodder" so...
    Getting him would probably be the only way I'd use my Legendary Lyn. Not willing to sack her for SPD Tactic. But +12 SPD on a guy who will probably have ~37 base SPD (+3 from his weapon) at Neutral sounds hilarious.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Spoiler: show
    True Neutral. Thank god for no -Spd or -Atk.

Not free pull, heavens no. But only spent ~60 orbs between 2x B!Veronica, Celica, and Ephraim and now L!Marth. I'm sure my luck is shot for a very long time.