FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Got rekt in PvP by someone with a Takumi unit, I think. Basically an archer that also had melee capability, doing pretty much 25+ to anyone. Goodbye chain.
    Takumi is more frequently seen than Ryoma but I assure you either one of those two is a horror.
    Also anyone who has a Lyn with Olivia/Azura is just asking for me to find their house to come beat them up.

Best strategy: You need to 1-shot Takumi in the most fast and furious way. (mind you I've only successfully done this a total of maybe IDK, ONE TIME) :/ GL when you have someone with an OPOP team guarding him. He's cancer.
    Second best strategy: (requires a map to fucking work with you on this): Save him for last and kite him while you eliminate the rest of his team, then SAC kill yourself in a strategic way against him. (WORKED MAYBE ONCE, Roy got to put a def down on him and then he died on enemy turn so I could send in another unit to kill him afterwards)
    I've also had a NIGHTMARE fighting 5* M!Robin, dude straight up destroys anything not green or blue and from a ranged position no less. Again, less frequent than Takumi.

Combine any of that with someone who had the luckiest pull of their life and grabbed an Elise...

My current party. Linde pretty much one shots most things, while Cecilia is more subject to the triangle. Lissa is pretty much glued to Roy, who either does okay damage or dies in one round. But yeah, maps where I can't capitalize on terrain or the enemy is a bunch of flying units can be rough.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

5* Camilla on first roll. I'm assuming that's good? Not sure if I'll stay with this but the music is pretty nice

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kainos View Post
    5* Camilla on first roll. I'm assuming that's good? Not sure if I'll stay with this but the music is pretty nice

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    Camilla is really good at a sneaky ST strike. Since she can fly you can send her in to assassinate anything that isn't a high level red unit. Ideally you don't want things to retaliate afterwards as her speed lets most units knock the shit out of her.

Really good green unit.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I'm kinda wondering if the Brave weapons are even worth it, because most of the units I've seen with them get murdered on enemy phase because of the SPD penalty.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

If you let your Camilla be exposed to attacks you kinda have only yourself to blame really. She can take down super tanky lancers on her own and you can send her in for a quick ranger kill in the back line. Plus her aoe attack after combat can put a nice dent in the enemy teams. Her Brave+ is what lets her cut into these tanky mofos so handily.

It at least works for Camilla because you can use her ability to fly around the map and in areas most units can't target to your advantage on getting the drop. Blue and Green enemies will barely touch her and unless they are a ranger, uncolored are hardly a threat.

I've also used her to bait green and blue units since she's healthy and can fly away to safety.

I've definitely used elemental advantage vs tanky enemies with both Lyn and Roy and have had the enemy still standing. Camilla never leaves anything she fights alive unless it's a red unit then RIP her.

Also I'm super jealous of that Linde, her kit sounds good...
    *buries her head in Camilla's personality*

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

I forgot Camilla has a Brave Axe, I was more talking about Able (because I have him), but Able seems to have a decent SPD growth so it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Just had to level him up some more.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    4. Daily Greetings to your friends and talking to your <3 <3 <3 units on the main screen. *coughcough* add me fuckers: 8935441471
    How do you actually send a greeting to your friends? Its been perma grayed out for me a friend of mine and no idea how to actually use it.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

I think/assume it just happens automatically.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Also, does anyone know what the best way to train up units you didn't use in the Story missions is? I haven't touched anything other than the main missions yet.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zalrik21 View Post
    How do you actually send a greeting to your friends? Its been perma grayed out for me a friend of mine and no idea how to actually use it.
    When you log in do you tap the friend unit that comes to visit at the bottom of your castle screen? Can only do it once a daily reset :>

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Also, does anyone know what the best way to train up units you didn't use in the Story missions is? I haven't touched anything other than the main missions yet.
    I use the items you gain to first fast level a unit to lv20. Then I use the training grounds and baby sit leveling them by cherry picking weakened units for them to finish off.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

My ID is 1202143160.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

ID 8676006871 here with a 5* Lyn

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My current Party setup, can deal with almost everything (almost...)

My Grandpa healer Wrys is really good. he basicly brings units back to full HP if they are below half health and he gains 75% of that healed health back, so he basicly is on perma full health most of the time! With Inspiration he basicly heals my units back from 3-4 HP to full HP lol
    Also got very lucky with Takumi and Roy, Camilla joined last *.*. She replace 5 Star Hawkeye, which has a very good super move to catch most enemys but, meh the moons need to aline for him to hit all ¬.¬

Friend ID: 0320249024

my group basicly fails if fighting against heavy armor tanks. Roy and Camilla do shit against them. Luckily noone gives a shit about heavy armor tanks units in PvP!!!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

the training stadium is good exp

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Thankfully, this game sucks.

Besides perma-death, it's missing the most important thing that makes Fire Emblem Fire Emblem - evasion and criticals. (aka fearing the might of our lord and savior, RNGesus)

If you can't miss a 99% attack, and then instantly lose your unit to a 1% critical, it's not Fire Emblem.

(On a more serious note - the game is overly simplistic, and indeed pretty crappy. Glad that I can stay away from it without feeling bad. I'm a sucker for playing things I shouldn't play.)

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

The game is incredibly stripped down but I don't think you could have made a true fire emblem on mobile without making people take a long time every map and mobile + long game time doesn't work for the attention span of an average consumer.

I like it for a time waster that I don't have to invest money in because it's not worth money for me XD

I'll just say the "you can't have long battles because it's mobile" thing is bull, since even Shining Force had a suspend battle option way back on the Genesis. Nonetheless, there's just enough RNG in the enemy AI for them to do things you don't want them to, so I'm glad perma-death isn't a thing. Otherwise, I still want larger maps and more unit deployments. Not having to reinstall because of some stupid connection error would be cool, too. :/

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    My current Party setup, can deal with almost everything (almost...)

My Grandpa healer Wrys is really good. he basicly brings units back to full HP if they are below half health and he gains 75% of that healed health back, so he basicly is on perma full health most of the time! With Inspiration he basicly heals my units back from 3-4 HP to full HP lol
    Also got very lucky with Takumi and Roy, Camilla joined last *.*. She replace 5 Star Hawkeye, which has a very good super move to catch most enemys but, meh the moons need to aline for him to hit all ¬.¬

Friend ID: 0320249024

my group basicly fails if fighting against heavy armor tanks. Roy and Camilla do shit against them. Luckily noone gives a shit about heavy armor tanks units in PvP!!!
    Cordelia is a really good unit, btw! Her double attack and attack power in general is just so damn good.

My party is awful because I use 3 Blues (Cordelia, Effie, Robin-M + a healer) so I have to rely on Effie (heavy armor) tanking stuff enough to chip down other stuff I'm weak to LOL.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Right now I'm using Abel, Cherche, Lucina (5*) and Effie. Works pretty well on most maps but goddamn is Magic a pain in the ass for me to deal with. Haven't pulled any good healers or mages yet though so oh well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast