FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Ended up getting 2 5* Takumi's whom proceed to destroy everything in their warpath. Getting quite a few defense wins as many cannot single round a Takumi. With countenance he will take any unit to half and kill shot in the follow up(If not immediately killed in their attack round).

I get that archers have a bonus against flying units but they almost always 1 shot the unit unless they have >55HP. Why even create these units if a single archer will annihilate them in a single round. I'll never understand the point of flying units with such a large disadvantage is on the field.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hioki View Post
    Ended up getting 2 5* Takumi's whom proceed to destroy everything in their warpath. Getting quite a few defense wins as many cannot single round a Takumi. With countenance he will take any unit to half and kill shot in the follow up(If not immediately killed in their attack round).

I get that archers have a bonus against flying units but they almost always 1 shot the unit unless they have >55HP. Why even create these units if a single archer will annihilate them in a single round. I'll never understand the point of flying units with such a large disadvantage is on the field.
    My Camilla is wrecking house when I use her properly. I don't send her in as the front, but use her to assassinate lower HP targets or targets that get separated from the group. I wish she had more movement, though; I feel like she doesn't move much more than a foot unit like my Roy. Maybe Roy just has better movement because he's a hero?

Anyway, when I send her in to do 14x4 attacks on some poor pleb it's really satisfying.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Generally the Pegasus units (and fliers in general, wyvern units sometimes change in function between games) are strong anti-magic and can be used for evac of units. In a game like Heroes where that isn't really an option outside a few passive abilities that only go a tile or two at max, that does decrease a fliers function dramatically.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Yeah that's what my Pegasus units always were, anti-magic, but do they have that in this version? I don't have any pegasus units that I know of, and if I do, they're 3* or lower so I haven't used them.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Yeah that's what my Pegasus units always were, anti-magic, but do they have that in this version? I don't have any pegasus units that I know of, and if I do, they're 3* or lower so I haven't used them.
    they still are anti magic. if your pegasus weapon counters the magic book even, then theycant even be scratched!

but if you want ma def go with passiv traits i thibk mathew or saizo have them ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

FML

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

whenever I get a 3 star for first summon. I just stop. everytime I have gotten a 3 star the rest were 3 star crap.

I know I could be missing out on potential 5 stars but f that.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    FML

Looks like my rolls lol

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Same here. I'm in such a 5* drought my appearance rate says 5%. Yeeeeeaaah...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Wondering now if it isn't worth waiting until the next set of focus summons on the 14th to pull again.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Depends on what you're after, I'd say.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Depends on what you're after, I'd say.
    Anything, really.

Takumi and Camilla would be nice but I have a feeling that since this first banner was red heavy, the next could be blue or green heavy. Im also a little cautious to throw as many gems as possible at these first two banners without seeing what the focus characters may be going forward. Is it going to be an endless stream of Marth/Female Marth/Buff Marth/Loli Marth, or are they actually going to utilize some series fan favorites (like Gaius or Nephenee).

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Donnel can go fuck himself together with the wyrm goddess. That combo wombo just destroyed me

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I don't have anyone in particular that I'm looking for so I've just been going for it. I liked the thief characters in the GBA games, but they've changed a lot either for this game or in the iterations since. I used to use Matthew and Jaffar the whole way through because they were powerhouses, but the ranged thieves in this are pretty crap so far.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Fuck all you that got Takumi. I've done like 6 or 7 multipulls and no Takumi, he's all I've been searching for.

Although I did get Hector and Lyn, also a Kagero 5* but.. eh.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Hector is a goddamn beast.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I think I would just feel weird about pulling Hector.

I know hes a beast and all, but my OCD would just kick in every single time because the artwork is different.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Hector is a goddamn beast.
    He really is, I've had him solo maps where my other squishies have already fallen just because of Distance Counter, rofl.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lebzile View Post
    He really is, I've had him solo maps where my other squishies have already fallen just because of Distance Counter, rofl.
    This is one of the reasons I really like Nowi. Her Lightning Breath+ will counter any attack against her regardless of range. I don't think we have anything beyond range 2 yet? Either way it's nice to have. In addition to that, her ability ups an allies DEF so I can use her to back up a vanguard with DEF while also being able to counter ranged attackers that try to take her out.

Got my Setsuna (archer) up to 27 and she's doing pretty well. Will need to try to keep F Corrin up there too since she's ranked well on the tier list that was posted earlier.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Is it a bug that if a character levels up in a battle, dies, yet you WIN the battle they lose that level up? Cuz that's what's happening... -_-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast