Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

I spent about 20 going after reds. Got 5star lyn

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

30 more FP and my Azama has a new set to play with as a debuffer!

Weapon: Candlelight
    Special: Imbue
    Assist: Rehabilitate
    Passiv A: Fortress Defense 3
    Passiv B: Dazzling Staff 3
    Passiv C: Panic Ploy 2 (working on 3)

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

For anyone struggling to beat Legion GHB on Lunatic:

I beat Lunatic with:
    Azama (Healer): Rehabilitat, Fortress Def 3, Live to Serve 2, useless slot C ability (just to avoid the Hone buff C slot he has ¬.¬)
    Hector: Distant Counter, Vantage, Spur Attack 2
    Zephial: Distant Counter, Wary Fighter, Threaten Atk 2
    Kagero: L and D 3, Vantage, Threaten Speed 3

Had some close calls

Beat Infernal with my Horse-Emblem Camus Reinhardt Xander and Cecilia, swapping some hone Emblems to Spur Emblems

Professional Bum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jub Jub
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

took a break from TT about 7k from quicken pulse and i hate it.
    Lunatic:
    Effie - Brave Lance+,
    Sanaki with axebreaker and TA,
    B.Cordelia - Brave bow+, LD2;
    ninian.

Took 2-3 stamina pots to get it done, and Sanaki ate my lvl 40 laslow

I just can't bring myself to grind. Should they do this again, I'd hope they move the special char down to like 1000 points or so for the NQ version.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Rolled the newest banner went 1/1 on Katarina, is she any good her weapon seems op as hell

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    Rolled the newest banner went 1/1 on Katarina, is she any good her weapon seems op as hell
    Stat wise she is at the top together with Celica and Tharja, but what makes her better is her high Res, meaning she can fight other mages quiet well. However her Tome is oke but requires too much postitioning. Give her a Tomeblade from Tharja and destroy everything (if you have a buffer like ephraim or eirika)

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

I just grabbed this game, but where can I find a list w/ must-have characters? I have a bunch of them, and most suck ass (or don't know how to use/lvl 'em up properly). Is it possible to recruit story characters, or you get them via random summoning?

Professional Bum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jub Jub
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    I just grabbed this game, but where can I find a list w/ must-have characters? I have a bunch of them, and most suck ass (or don't know how to use/lvl 'em up properly). Is it possible to recruit story characters, or you get them via random summoning?
    http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Tier_List

right now there's a banner with lucina, tharja, robin, and nowi.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Managed to beat Legion Lunatic with my 4 Healers. Was Inspired by the Person Defeating Legion Infernal with his +10 5 Star merged Sakura Team!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

You know, I'm feeling saucy. I'll try the Vantage banner once just to see what happens. Just used my last Vantage SI fodder for Minerva and I wouldn't mind getting one back.

Damn, 2 blues. Shit's gonna tempt me so hard.

Spoiler: show

OH MY GOD.

-HP + Res. Okay. I can live with that.

But you know what, what if that other blue is something fun like Nowi or Linde?

Spoiler: show

+HP - Speed

This makes up for my ~90 orb drought without a 5*. But damn, please tell me one of them is serviceable.

Also, is it worth sacrificing my only Klein (no more Hawkeyes) for Death Blow 3? He was going to be my next 4->5* promote, but getting Reinhardt kinda changes that.

Guessing the Moonbow/Death Blow/Lancebreaker/Whatever build is still good for Rein?

Professional Bum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jub Jub
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Rein needs deathblow to make him good.
    B. vantage is fine or whatever.
    C. some horse buff thing or threaten res

Edit: bored.
    A. Death blow 2 is fine, if you have a 3 or4 star Ursula or a 4 star hawkeye.

B. Lancebreaker is situational Most of the lance units are - Azura - melts to any green mage; Effie can kill with Rein + dancer, and flyer Cordelia; with so few vantage is probably better.

as far promoting Klein - he's below Kagero, takumi, setsuna, and b.cordelia in terms of colorless melee. if you don't have any of those -go for it.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbles View Post
    http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Tier_List

right now there's a banner with lucina, tharja, robin, and nowi.
    Thanks.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

So never played Fire Emblem but always wanted to, so I started a new account with this game and rerolled and finally got a decent summon pull with a 5* unit and a bunch of 4* A+ ranked characters, went to create a nintendo account and link the account and got hit with the infamous 803 error that happens alot on emulator. Any way without deleting and restarting the reroll process to get rid of it?

Also if this is something that can't be played on emulator, gonna have to give it up anyway since my phone is already stretched to the limit by FFBE and FFRK.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Ok, finished Rerolling and finally got my new account linked so I won't lose it, its not the best, but since I lost 3x Rerolled accounts that got 5* Bases and bunch of A+ to S tier ranks, I settled for just a 5* base. Team I rolled was: 5* Faye, 4* Chrom, 3* Lon'qu, 4* Abel, and 3* Clarine. Gonna learn how to play this game when I play on the weekend.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

How do people feel about a Gronnwolf Soren build with Triangle Adept and B.Tomebreaker? He's +spd -hp.

I have a +spd Nino for green mage already, just looking for some utility for the next Tempest Trials.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Personally I think you'd probably be better off giving him a blade tome. He's already got color advantage on a lot of the good mounted units and the ones he doesn't typically have shit RES anyway.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Fire Emblem Heroes (Android/iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Personally I think you'd probably be better off giving him a blade tome. He's already got color advantage on a lot of the good mounted units and the ones he doesn't typically have shit RES anyway.
    i think the reason he isnt running blade tome with soren is because he has a + spd nino.
    Haveing a tome-raven unit isnt bad, but i wouldnt make it the same color as your nukeing mage if you want to team them up. MRobin is ok for a raven unit and is easier to build?
    With Triangle Adept on top a raven user can check colorless and opposing color units. MRobin in that case can check all the red units that would be a threat to your Nino

EDIt: sty my Mistake you are talking about wolf-Tomes. In that case Ursula would do just fine as you wont run into many green axe horse users. They are usualy red and blue. Only Cecilia with TA and Titanis would give you trouble
    Teally depends which units exactly you want to take out with your Soren

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Yeah I got the blade tomes mixed up with the raven tomes, my bad.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Well, I have Tharja, Nino, and Reinhardt for triangle straight nuking.

After pulling Soren with Ike ive been trying to figure out how to best use him. With his higher Res, Watersweep, and a good boon, I was thinking about a few things.

1. Soren would allow me to counter the Linde's and Reinhardt's, along with the Nowi's.
    2. Could poke (or straight up counter) the same mages/stone users without retaliation if needed. Basically having B Tomebreaker or Watersweep pending on the situation.
    3. A tome change could give me some strategic advantage, yes against Reinhardt, but also to put mounted healers and some of horse emblem in check.
    4. The might loss between Soren's Rexcalibur and Wolf tome would be made up mostly with the Cavalry boost, or Triangle Adept.

That is a good point about horse emblem having problematic red counters, but I also have Reinhardt, Azura, and Effie to handle them if necessary. Soren just seems like a natural fit for a straight up mage counter with Watersweep, +spd nature, and strong natural Res.

I have considered the Raved/TA Cecilia build as well. Only have 1 Roy at the moment.