+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Pulled the new banner flyer waifu how good is she?

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    Shes legit- If you have a Flying Emblem, shes the best Red unit for it. Give her Luna and shes a monster with everything else she has

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

even without a flier emblem Team she is annoffensiv monster! Give her Life and Death 3 and Desperation and whale away!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Nephenee doesn't have a pegasus...

But yes, she is one of the better red swords in a pool of solid Lords and easily the best red flier.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

What's so good about nephenee? I can't really keep up with what units are worth having sometimes

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

About the unit herself, nothing special outside a well rounded blue infantry unit that has strong damage output if using wrath properly.

As a character, she's a fan favorite even when compared to Lords and easily one of my personal favorite FE characters. Wanted her in game since launch and it's nice to have her in game.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

My free pull got me the new blue dude with green armor, not neph, anything good about him?

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Oscar is one of the better blue Cavs available right now, if you don't have Camus.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Yolo-pulled Nephenee as soon as I got 5 orbs and managed to get a -atk +def one.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

My Nephenee is beasting in TT right now.

Aether, Fury, and Wrath destroys and sustains in equal amounts.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

The one I ended up getting was +ATK -RES but I haven't decided what I want to do with her. Ike is hard carrying in TT.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I want the x2 SP bonus back- the Warriors maps are perfect for farming + lving new units

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

https://twitter.com/fe_heroes_jp/sta...72792456994816

Halloween/Harvest banner incoming.

Left is without a doubt dark Azura. Best guess for the right character is Shigure since Azura's pendant is shown.

Kind of hope dark Azura is some sort of lance infantry unit and not a dancer, because its kind of bunk to have 3 blue dancers and no green dancers (Nils...thats you) yet.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Is it worth running a Fuuuuck tone of TT for the 5* black night I just hit the 6k needed for the 4* and 24k more just seems tedious for double the unit? And not having to unlock his weapons also anyone have a guide on grinding sports?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I feel like the black knight is a very good f2p unit, but if you don't have Amelia/already have a decent armor team for the monthly quest, you probably won't use him much. At the very least, his 4* has Wings of mercy 3 for inheritance. I still grinded both just in case some infernal challenge is trivialized by him. It shouldn't be too hard to get him with the triple bonus and spamming autobattle on hard 5 when you have stamina.

As for grinding, the FEW camilla map on hard has a ton of weak lv35 enemies to grind out sp and ally support for only 10 stamina. Hell, most of the FEW maps are great for leveling up with weak enemies at a set level. Once it's gone though, it'll be back to 10 map Chain challenges and surrendering at the last map.

Professional Bum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jub Jub
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is it worth running a Fuuuuck tone of TT for the 5* black night I just hit the 6k needed for the 4* and 24k more just seems tedious for double the unit? And not having to unlock his weapons also anyone have a guide on grinding sports?
    Do the Lvl 30 TT - turn off all animations and select continuous auto, with a good team all you have to do is start auto-battle and close it out at the end. it's around 400 points with bonus person

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by tenkiki View Post
    I feel like the black knight is a very good f2p unit, but if you don't have Amelia/already have a decent armor team for the monthly quest, you probably won't use him much. At the very least, his 4* has Wings of mercy 3 for inheritance. I still grinded both just in case some infernal challenge is trivialized by him. It shouldn't be too hard to get him with the triple bonus and spamming autobattle on hard 5 when you have stamina.

As for grinding, the FEW camilla map on hard has a ton of weak lv35 enemies to grind out sp and ally support for only 10 stamina. Hell, most of the FEW maps are great for leveling up with weak enemies at a set level. Once it's gone though, it'll be back to 10 map Chain challenges and surrendering at the last map.
    Black Knight is a very good Enemy Phase unit. He definitly isnt great for Arena due to Reinhardt and his movement range and lack of Merging. I got my 40k points and have a +1 5 Star Black Knight now with Steady Breath Wrath 3. Will keep merging him up as soon as more copies of him become available. The grinding wasnt that Tedious for me, since it was nice to prep Black knight for anything that might come. He is sitting on 5500 SP (and i have spent like 3000 SP on building him up so i got a total of 8000 SP on him)

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

And they just broke the game with Azura Nohr Version and Litrblades...

Yep i need to pull all 4 Dancers...

Professional Bum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jub Jub
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

text version -

Shigure (B Tome)

Dancer’s Score+ (Mt 12, Range 2) – If unit initiates attack, adjacent allies recover 7 HP after combat.

B: Geyser Dance 2 – If Sing/Dance is used, target also granted Def/Res+4.

C: B Tome Valor

Azura (Axe)

Urðr (Mt 16, Range 1) – If Sing/Dance is used, target also granted Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3

A: Triangle Adept

C: Drive Res 2: Grants allies within 2 spaces Res+3 during combat.

Inigo (G Tome)

Dancer’s Ring+ (Mt 12, Range 2) – If unit initiates attack, adjacent allies recover 7 HP after combat.

B: Gale Dance 3 – If Sing/Dance is used, target also granted Spd+4.

C: Hone Atk 3

Olivia (Dagger)

Dancer’s Fan+ (Mt 10, Range 2) – If unit initiates attack, adjacent allies recover 7 HP after combat. Also, enemy suffers Def/Res-7 after combat until the end of foes next action.

A: Distant Def 3

B: Blaze Dance 3 – If Sing/Dance is used, target also granted Atk+4.

also there's now 7 dancers in the game for chain challenges.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

I really don't like Inigo's voice. Wish they would have used his VA from Awakening.