Had a message today about an update that needed downloading. It seemed like a SP update the way I had to go through the setting window to tell it to dl and install, and it took a long time to update like a SP does. I believe it was called a "feature update", and it did change some appearances like the start menu and now the clock shows on all screens. But my issue is I had a 1tb hard drive that 2 partitions on it I think (at least 2) and now they no longer show up in explorer. Disk management shows the disk and the properties of it have the model number, but disk management says its a 1386gb disk with about 860gb unallocated on the front (which is about the size of the partition that used to be there) followed by 2 260gb partitions. Has anyone seen an update make windows lose its shit when id'ing a hd? I haven't done anything to it and tomorrow I'll pull it out and stick it in a dock and see what happens, but its kinda shitty if windows updates will just blow up hds...

edit: it looks like this is the anniversary update, no idea why it never told me about it until now.

edit 2: found a reddit post on it which reminded me to check for more updates, one of them fixed it.