Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    The shit looked like a dumpster fire from the get go.

It’s pretty apparent at this point letting Marvel have any say when they ask you to develop a game is a recipe for disaster. This is why I’m convinced we’ll never get a proper MvC4.
    I wouldn't touch their IP right now. Too many lawyers and suits making demands to "protect" their "precious" IP. After MVC Inifinite, I wouldn't want to work with them no matter how big of a marvel fanboy I was. Too many people that don't know games, and far, FAR too much focus testing obsession with their paid shills. I'll never forget some of the "rules" they had for MVCI. "You can't show any Marvel character getting hit on any commercials. They must only either be posing, moving, or hitting someone."

Such fucking bullshit.

Good thing SE released VIIR to help offset this massive, massive loss.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

https://twitter.com/PlayAvengers/sta...54393813450752

From the video, sounds like cross-play coming at some point. Hawkeye early 2021

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

SE Hasn't been able to Recoup the Cost of Development - Via SE Pres Yosuke Matsude
    Sales of Marvel’s Avengers were lower than we had expected and unable to completely offset the amortization of the game’s development costs.

We hope to make up for slow initial sales by offering ample additional content to grow our sales.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

While Kate Bishop is still coming December 8th, the new endgame content has been delayed to "when it's done."

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Live-Service Looter games are a lesson in Insanity. These companies make the same mistakes over and over and over again expecting it to just work somehow. Its a shame this particular game came attached to a Campaign with a very solid first half, showing us what could have been something great.

IDK if I'm ready to fully blame Square here because I have to assume Marvel probably shoveled shit constantly.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Live-Service Looter games are a lesson in Insanity. These companies make the same mistakes over and over and over again expecting it to just work somehow. Its a shame this particular game came attached to a Campaign with a very solid first half, showing us what could have been something great.

IDK if I'm ready to fully blame Square here because I have to assume Marvel probably shoveled shit constantly.
    Based on Marvel (Disney's) track record, I'm fully blaming Marvel. We saw what they did with MVC:I.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/PaulTassi/status...80568393101312

He also mentions, after that tweet, that Warframe had 45k players.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Glad I didn't spend money on this.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I'm sure both players will enjoy him. Also i think that means a video about him, not his release.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Oh maybe, I didnt click...I finally decided to boot up and unlock Kate Bishop the last weekend...shes fun to play with even though I only hear Aloy

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

How different can they make the only two bow characters I wonder, or if it's going to be a lot of copy/pasting between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Glad I didn't spend money on this.
    Had a gift card from Christmas so I was checking out Gamestop the other day. Not really any particular reason, but somewhere in the back of my mind I was hoping to walk in to them receiving some PS5s. I actually thought about picking this up, was sure it'd be like $10 used. Nope, $52 used. GTFO.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Kate's mini-warp movement has been tough for me to get a grip on, it doesnt go very far and it needs 3 different buttons on controller.

Also, I think they should be able to get a couple diferent moves for 2 chars that do the same...i just wish they didnt have back 2 back releases

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Next Gen Upgrade Available Now

Our focus moving forward is to deliver new content that is compelling to play and replay again while offering better rewards. We are expanding upon what the Avengers Initiative currently has to offer to provide more choices for players when they hop in game and have completed all the Operations. We do want to mention that this roadmap could potentially change depending on the ever-changing world of game development, but we also feel confident about what we have presented here and hope it also excites you.

As we get closer to each element of the roadmap, we’ll provide more detailed information, but for now, we’d like to touch briefly on each section:

Tachyon Anomaly

During this event, Tachyon Rift Missions will appear more often, and will be scaled for Power Levels 1-100 so more players can experience them and have event-specific rewards.

Since launch, we have heard players ask if more than one of the same Hero can be present in a Strike Team. We’re happy to announce that during the Temporal Assault event, you'll be able to play multiple of the same hero in the Avengers Initiative. If you’ve always wanted to see what a team of four Hulks is like, this event is for you!

Red Room Takeover

Enter the Red Room Takeover with new unique HARM Room content and outfits.

Cosmic Cube

It’s Monica’s time to shine in her very own Villain Sector as the Scientist Supreme, featuring a brand new battle where players must confront the unchecked power of the Cosmic Cube.

Wasteland Patrol

A new Patrol Mode mission type that allows you to explore the largest War Zone area to date, complete quests, and earn rewards without the constraints of a mission. You can explore these areas as long as you want and complete Assignments at your leisure!

War for Wakanda

Black Panther is coming in 2021 along with more Villains like Klaw, a new enemy Faction, the Wakandan Jungle Biome, a new Outpost, a Power Level cap increase, and much more. This will be the biggest content drop since launch. We can’t wait to show you everything that is coming with Wakanda.

Ongoing Improvements

We’re always working on tuning combat, gear, and matchmaking as you’ll continue to see in our upcoming patches, including the ability to use the directional pad in menus.

Additional Content and Features

Omega-Level Threat missions have been the most significant development challenge since we launched the game. The feature works, we have our devs and QA teams playing every day, but we’re still tracking down bugs that we need to resolve. We want to make sure we’re confident that the quality is rock solid.

We’re also working on post-level-50 progression, outfits inspired by the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and multiplayer Megahives. We can’t wait to show you more!
    https://avengers.square-enix-games.c...ews/roadmap-bp

V1.5 Patch Notes - https://avengers.square-enix-games.c...h-notes-v1-5-0

https://twitter.com/PlayAvengers/sta...27341193535488
    https://twitter.com/PlayAvengers/sta...27343139729408

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Kotaku: Spider-Man Still Isn't Coming To Avengers Anytime Soon.
    https://kotaku.com/spider-man-still-...oon-1846507271

Spiderman delayed to post-Black Panther release.