1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 47 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 12 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 47 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 12 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Popeh Stein
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Activity on the EU servers - returning player

Returned last month after a long hiatus, currently on NA server. Traditionally always been on NA servers (FFXI/FFXIV) but looking at possibly transferring to EU (yet to look into if this is possible) to have more activity in my time zone - evenings especially.

Are there any EU players that can advise on a good and active EU server ?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rozaria Eleanor
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

from what i know most populated EU servers is Ragnarok and Odin

New Merits
    BG Level

Pretty much above, it's not as big deal nowdays since we have cross-server party finder.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I still get hit with the Queue window during the day when logging into Ragranok, if that's saying much. Sometimes that number is 20+.

Eh legacy servers though should have healthy populations anyway.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Popeh Stein
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hmm might stay put for the time being then. Thanks folks.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I get the 20+ number on Cerberus queue in the evening on occassion as well, doesn't really mean much when you're logged in 1-5mins later anyway.

I used to be on a NA server (Excalibur) as well and hated how dead PF was when I was online, so I moved. I moved before the cross-world PF became a thing, but PF was and is a blast now. All kinds of fun stuff to do. Even at times where I thought PF would be dead (like in the middle of a working day), it's buzzing with a couple of PF's that aren't just adds. And now with cross-world that PF went up from (non-add) 15 PF's to 80+ in the evenings, 100+ on the weekends.

If you wonder why I chose Cerberus besides some old FFXI buddies being on that server, it supposedly has the highest population of people willing to speak English (lot of people from the UK and Germans willing to speak English). And so far, with the exception of a rare occassion of seeing Russian, German or French (fuck those especially), English is indeed used the most.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Depends what you are after. If you are looking at raiding, Ragnarok/Odin are pretty populated. But with cross server PF, it doesn't matter a huge amount.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Popeh Stein
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Cerberus may be worth a look then Applie. I'm in the UK and so far not raided other than raid finder. Would be good to find a LS to have regular banter / raids with.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Almost everyone on ragnarok speaks english and is willing to speak it. French are naturally the exception of course.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I have an alt on Cerberus and always seems busy