Lakshmi

It seems he like to stalk his victims.
    Spoiler: show

Here an article with his victims
    https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...nsmetropolitan

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

It’s 60 women. Even if half of them are straight up lying that’s still 30 accusations.

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I don't think anyone else has had anywhere close to that many accusations. Very hard to give him the benefit of the doubt as much as I wish he didn't fuck up.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Digital Spy: Netflix's Castlevania season 4 gets small update.
    http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a3...led-star-says/

VA's still haven't recorded their lines for the fourth season and don't know when it will happen.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Next season is poised to be amazing. I really hope Alucard hasn't turned to the dark side tho...

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

May 13th, Season 4 is the Finale, Story to Continue in a Spin-off without Warren Ellis
    https://deadline.com/2021/04/castlev...se-1234735439/

https://twitter.com/NXOnNetflix/stat...88111513571328

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Looks so good. Can't recommend this series enough if you've gotten this far and haven't watched it yet.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Trevor bout to die yo!

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

bumping to remind ppl

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Finish the Season.

I don’t see how they’ll make a sequel with how it ended. It was pretty distraction to see amazing action drop in frames and weird cuts in between.

Still this easily the best animation I’ve seen from American production in years.

I’m happy to see

Death as final boss

Finished.

Meandered a bit at points, but think the ending was probably about as "good" as it could get for world/lore.

There's a big part of me that wonders how much better this would've been overall if the Sisters and Forgemasters were cut from the whole story entirely. The Carmilla fight was about the best they had to offer, with Strga's just kinda being a silly slaughter of farmers despite its attempts at spectacle as a poor man's Berserk. Isaac and Hector otherwise get treated like garbage throughout their lives and just decide "lol we're adults fk dat" in what feels like almost out of character shoveling of maturity at the viewer. Their collective influence in attempting to resurrect Dracula is otherwise minimal, which is probably the most wasteful aspect of setting up a potential generational conflict.

The trio probably had the better portion of this season's plot. Sypha remains OP and Alucard does his thing, but I'm rather disappointed in how they handled Trevor and the Death fight near its conclusion. A bunch of screaming, flaming close-ups to replace combat rather reflects the poor set up and choreography of the encounter. There's also no real reason why the others couldn't have joined him other than the teased set up he was going to die. But he didn't, and main to give SG a last minute redemption.

That said, I do feel like SG and the Illusory Corridoor had the most wasted potential. I know some of us speculated the woman he'd been chasing after was Shanoa as a possible bridge between entries/neat lore nod. Turns out it was just some random woman we never learned the name of and really couldn't come to care for. In the end, it just served as a way to wiggle Death into the plot and a minor component toward Dracula's revival. This could've otherwise been a major backdrop in an alternate telling of the tail, providing more varied locales for the heroes to traverse alongside presenting more diverse threats. Sure, it was fun playing "Who's that Pokemon?!" with some of the monsters that showed up, but a lot of the non-fodder wound up regrettably forgettable as either more obscure references or original designs.

Drac and Lisa actually reviving and no one really knowing about it now is probably the only real curveball thrown. Assuming a sequel series in the future, however, this still mandates something tipping Drac back toward evil. It's obvious Lisa would die of old age unless he turns her, but I don't see that being reason enough for him, nor would he likely do it (or she approve). Him going to England is otherwise a playful wink and nod to other aspects of myth linked to Dracula, but unless the citizenry there winds up murdering her, I just don't see him losing his shit again without significant outside interference. Then again, we can't rule out the possibility that Death isn't dead.

Probably a 7/10 overall for me, which puts me back to hoping that maybe we'll get some other game franchise putting forth a better series effort in the future.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

WAIT IT'S ALREADY OUT?! Gotta stay outta this thread until I get through it.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Finish the Season.

I don’t see how they’ll make a sequel with how it ended.
    Castlevania 2: I'm Weirdly Happy

There are plenty of characters left alive to piece together a sequel. Could be the adventures of Trefor.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

8.5/10

Issac and Hector were largely unimportant. and I was surprised the vampire couple just kind of...fucked off into the moonlight.

I'm super glad the main 3 got a happy ending. I'm tired of the "happy but bittersweet" trope hollywood has been throwing into movies the past decade or so. I was ready for a just plainly "everything's ok" ending and we got it. I'll admit i fist pumped when the 3 were reunited. Sipha is an absolute beast, and Alucard finally got his time to shine. Wish Trevor got to do a few more cool bits, though. All three are super likeable characters that i never once tired of. The action was far more consistent and some of the most fun i've had outside a major blockbuster, and the art is still stellar. I loved it. Too bad we're not getting more, i feel like season 4 is where the series found its stride.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I liked it a lot!

I would be down for a sequel series with Richter or Simon, or maybe a prequel with Leon.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Simply fantastic. Best thing I’ve watched in awhile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7