She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Trying to get Fandango NOW! streaming to the tv!

Okay. So here's the problem, folks.

Recently T-Mobile has been offering free codes to rent movies from Fandango NOW!

Unfortunately, this has gotten me in a "I have to ignore that code" problem, since they didn't have a PS3 or PS4 app. (They have for the Xbox series, why they're ignoring Sony..I don't know.. and no I'm not buying a Xbone, there's no games on it that interest me) Today, I tried sideloading the Android app onto my Fire Stick using ADBlink. I could NOT use the left menu; it wouldn't recognize and I couldn't scroll down on it! ra!@#$%!

Mind, I do have Kodi on there, but I can't find a solution there. Is there any way to stream that from the PC to either the PS4/PS3 or the Fire stick? Otherwise, I don't know what to do other than I have codes to give away b/c I can't really use them..

And yeah, if there's a way to basically have Google stream to either, I'd be grateful; aka turn one of those devices into a sort of Chromecast..

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Okay, I found out the problem. Seems like all I needed was the Android TV version, not the one I could rip off my phone lol.

Anyway sideloaded and I rented Kubo and the Two Strings (I highly recommend that one!~) It won't show up in Recent but that's a minor issue for me, I'm just glad I can finally not have those codes go to waste, tho I'm calling Sony later to put in a suggestion.