+ Reply to Thread

Thread: XB1 Issues     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

XB1 Issues

Yo, here's the issue. I'm not able to launch anything. ANYTHING. No apps, no games, and it's not even registering a disc in the disc tray. I ejected and reinserted the disc, and then my XB1 shut off >.> Rebooted it, still having all the same issues. I checked Microsoft and Xbox Support and they report they are having some issues with XBL, so I get not being able to launch Netflix or YouTube or Twitch or whatever, but I should still be able to launch games on my HDD or from the disc...but this seems to be not the case. Help? Thoughts?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I thought they required connectivity to play games. I don't know anything about consoles though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I have no idea. My XB1's disc tray is basically shat though. At first it wouldn't read games and now it makes an awful noise when I turn it on. Having no issues with their apps so far though.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

To update, the problem resolved itself when the XBL issues got fixed. Which is some horse shit. I thought online verification wasn't required for disc games, but apparently not.