Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Dynamis Procs on BGWiki page says regular melee attacks can proc?

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Dynamis

Special Proc System Notes for CoP zones
    Similar to the original Dynamis zones, Chains of Promathia Dynamis zones have beastmen (Hydra Vanguard, Kindred Vanguard, Goblin Vanguard, Orcish Vanguard, Yagudo Vanguard, and Quadav Vanguard) that follow the proccing rules explained above. As in the Rise of the Zilart zones, proc color varies with number of Time Extensions. However, Nightmare monsters and Notorious Monsters obey slightly different proc rules.

Most Nightmare monsters (barring Nightmare Taurus) proc to a certain type of action at a certain time based on the type of currency they drop. Like the above system, any action of the appropriate type (repeated or not) has an equal chance to proc as long as it is the appropriate time. Unlike the above system, the "appropriate type" changes based on the time of day and type of currency that a monster drops. It can even change while fighting it. The relation for each monster type is shown in the table below. It should be noted that "WS" below also includes Automaton JAs as above and "MA" below also includes Blood Pacts. Also, Area of Effect Weapon Skills and Spells have a dramatically reduced proc rate on monsters other than their immediate target in the Chains of Promathia Dynamises.

As of August 12, 2014 THFs that have a Job Point in Mug, thus allowing Mug to steal HP, will be able to use Mug to JA proc.

Even plain attacking with weapon can evoke a proc (blue, yellow, red based on TE's obtained), but extremely rare.
    For Notorious Monsters and Nightmare Tauri, there appears to be a chance that any action (MA, JA, or WS) will cause a proc and they can drop any type of currency.
    What is this in bold? I've never witnessed it personally and its the first time seeing this, so I am curious to this claim. does anyone have any info on this?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

That's not true

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I removed that, not sure who added it. It was probably was put in there shortly after Dyna was revamped and no-one knew for sure what was going on.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Been a really long time since I farmed dynamis but iirc debuffs cast during non magic window could proc once the magic window rolled over and someone could easily confuse that for melee proccing

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    I removed that, not sure who added it. It was probably was put in there shortly after Dyna was revamped and no-one knew for sure what was going on.
    https://www.bg-wiki.com/index.php?ti...9&oldid=416396

Oct 2016 actually, which is infinitely worse

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

The guy probably didn't realize trusts could proc monsters.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    The guy probably didn't realize trusts could proc monsters.
    Thanks guys... Though should it be noted on the page that Trusts in fact can trigger procs, I dont recall seeing that info either.