Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Doing Ker's jobby job.

Adult Swim greenlights Tyler, the Creator's The Jellies
    Alongside co-creator Lionel Boyce, the series will feature both music and voice work from the popular rapper and producer. The quarter-hour comedy, set to premiere in the summer, follows a family of jellyfish and their 16-year-old human son who suddenly realizes that he's adopted.

It's another TV project for Tyler, who just set another series at Viceland. In addition to Tyler and Boyce, voices on The Jellies will be provided by Phil LaMarr, Blake Anderson, AJ Johnson and Kevin Michael Richardson, among others.
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...ellies-1002552

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Little Witch Academia Ep 19 preview
    Time for the Episode Studio Trigger and the Animator are hyping the fans for.
    Diana’s aunt is taking over the family and abandoning their tradition; she believes status, nobility and money come before magic. Diana is leaving Luna Nova. Akko can’t stand it so she goes to Diana’s house, there is something big happening. For some reason Andrew was also called to the Cavendish Household. Inside the mansion, Akko meets Diana.

Doing Ker's jobby job.
    Wow looks bad. I hope it's actually good as I'll give anything a chance. Although I was hoping they would green-light "Trill League" or "Cannon Busters" as those look far are more interesting, but I don't think Cartoon network wants to invest on shows with expensive animation.

Been about 5-6 episodes of stuff. Spoilered for long.

Spoiler: show
    Attack on Titan season 2 still going strong, to the point I can't wait to see some of the later shit animated. Only downside is the ED, I like the actual ED (not the song) because of what it represents but holy shit does that song ruin it. If you're going to make up a language at least do it well like in Nier.

Hero Academia season 2 also strong, more of the same really.

Eromanga Sensei is just Oreimo isn't it? Hard pass.

Re:Creators is super meta but is strangely interesting. My train wreck guilt trash show of the season probably. I would be surprised if any artist/writer saw this show and didn't relate with it somehow.

Didn't watch the first Uchouten Kazoku all the way through, but is it worth checking out? No one really talks about it.

Not watching Atom yet, but I wasn't really interested in Astro Boy so this doesn't really appeal to me. May check it after season ends.

Alice to Zouroku is better than I expected. The main character is a brat but the old man is great and together they make for a good combo. Basically reminds me of more light-hearted Elfen Lied. A LOT more light-hearted, but it doesn't skimp on being down to earth.

Zero Kara Hajimeru blah blah blah (god titles this season suck) the mage girl and the furry is better than I expected it to be. Characters are good and play off each other nicely, I dunno what the story is doing but stuff is happening (it's mostly about the interactions). The animation is mediocre but not offensive, could be better overall but if you don't like the characters then nothing else will probably get you unless you're a huge furry.

Akashic Records is one of the typical school power fantasies, if you've seen one you've seen this. Nothing new. Dropped.

Fukumenkei Noise could have been interesting but the main characters are (literally or just jokingly) autistic and act nothing like human beings. There's music that's sung so badly it makes you wonder why people in the show praise it so much. Probably some of the worst shoujo has to offer and is 120% cringe worthy. Dropped.

Shuumatsu nani shitemasu ka? isogashii desu ka? Sukutte moratte ii desu ka? How is this the title of a show? Did no one see this and say "lose like 2 lines"? I mean I wanted to avoid this just because of the name alone, so thank god it's actually mediocre as fuck. Only good thing is the troll girl, I could probably watch a Hannibal series with just her eating all the shitty male stereotype characters. Nothing special at all. Dropped.

I've been tempted to watch Boruto, but everytime I say that name I giggle so I probably shouldn't.

Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism another school battle thing with girls. The only difference is they try to explain the bullshit we see at the end of the episode...kinda. Dropped.

Sakura Quest is great, charming characters, fun story and beautiful art. Totally into this, especially since it isn't high school slice of life and just...I guess slice of life?

Renai Bouken is decently funny, the first episode was great but it definitely couldn't keep that up and now it's just alright.

Clockwork Planet is umm...well it's dumb. I mean the planet is made out of gears which is cool I guess but things aren't even steam punk. Either way it was pretty inoffensive and dull until she sucked the fuck outta that boys finger and then I realised what kind of show it was (I thought it was weird it had 0 substance) so I doubt I'll watch more. Aside from being boring the character designs sucked and the animation was bad. Dropped.

Berserk...well it's Berserk, animation is shifty as hell but it's Berserk.

Hinako Note is cute show about cute girls trying to (literally) act cute. Or just act. It tries to be funny and has varying degrees of success with it, but it's mostly just cute. There is a 9 year old character on the show with massive boobs and it's the most confusing shit ever. I have no idea why she exists or why they showcase her boobs but I suppose Japan gonna Japan. Dropped.

Kado - The Right Answer is great, and that's including the CG which doesn't make me wanna kill myself (often) but the story and themes are interesting. I get a kick out of the whole Japan sharing your bread thing, but whatever. The 0 episode is not CG at all but gives some insight into the characters, the art in episode 0 is lovely so it's a shame they didn't stick with it. Definitely worth checking out.

Season 2 of picking girls up in a dungeon (again, these names killing me) I guess? The first season was barely interesting except for the hype of good fights and animation so they replace all the characters with the ones that literally have no personality or interesting traits/stories? Action scenes are still decent but I care so little for the cast compared to Bell that I wonder why they would make a show but take out all the interesting parts? Though it feels like if they combined the material the whole thing would have been better off. Dropped.

Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul is better than I thought it would be, a lot better. It's like picking up girls in a dungeon except the side characters are interesting, the world is vivid and alive and the action is still good. The only downside is the main girls voice which reaches insane pitches and threatens to break my ear holes. Hearing her say Baha Soul at the end is literally the most dangerous thing in anime.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

re: Nyaa, this was posted on horriblesubs
    MOTD: New Nyaa is ONLINE! Spread the word! Originally we were planning on using NyaaPantsu but we heard some troubling things about them and decided it's best to stick with people we know and trust. They will probably have our releases indexed there anyway but keep in mind that it is not us that is posting on there and all our deluges will be officially uploaded on http://nyaa.si.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'd recommend Boruto. As much as it pains me to say this it's actually pretty good. Kind of reminds me of the old Naruto before it became about filler arcs and jumping the shark. On the flip side that means it has the potential to draw me back in the same way before they inevitably go back to that and I'm in too deep to get out lol

More inclined to tell people to skip on Boruto until it's had some kind of badass fight moment. The new-new characters haven't really gotten much personality or draw, and while I'll fault it to being relatively new, the kids of the past class are relatively less interesting versions of their parents while I'd damn right call Shikamaru's kid a clone.

Basically, need to spend less time emasculating Shino or angsting over Boruto's relationship with Naruto and get more into the weird byakugan, the dark chakra, and all that. Granted, haven't watched this week's yet.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Little Witch Academia Ep 19

Well Diana’s aunt is ass and Finally Diana protecting Akko(short lived) and her beliefs. Let see how things conclude next week and will Diana reveal she has the card Akko never got.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So Animator Shinya Takahashi did a new dancing scene for Dimension W Opening OVA. I can't believe he went out his way to animate a new dancing scene just because he regrets not doing one for Mira Yurizaki with TV broadcast.

https://sakugabooru.com/post/show/34476

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Mmm, you can almost taste the childhood abandonment issues and crippling PTSD.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Koe no Katachi

it's a good movie, and it doesn't relay solely on creating intense feelings of sadness. While ultimately it's a simple tale about friendship and romance, it's done with such emotional flair thanks to the visual language that you might get sucked into the sentimentality. The entire movie is of course, animated with the trademark skill that KyoAni has come to be known for, but you can really feel what was lost from what was cut and changed from the manga.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm very tentative about watching that movie. The manga had its ups and downs and I wasn't sure how the movie would handle the tough subject matter. I'm sure I'll check it out eventually

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    So Animator Shinya Takahashi did a new dancing scene for Dimension W Opening OVA. I can't believe he went out his way to animate a new dancing scene just because he regrets not doing one for Mira Yurizaki with TV broadcast.

https://sakugabooru.com/post/show/34476
    Saw that earlier, was wondering if I'd miss some extra OVA or something. Nice to see the guy added something new... now about that bath scene... uncensored...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Little Witch Academia Ep 20 preview

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Little Witch Academia Ep 20

It was nice to see Diana childhood/Happy Diana and Diana/Akko teaming up. a shame we got it near the end of the series.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

http://www.fandompost.com/2017/05/22...nime-premiere/
    Netflix Sets ‘Little Witch Academia’ TV Anime Premiere (US Streaming)
    Netflix has now announced their streaming plans for the show that they have the rights to. The service has scheduled a June 30th, 2017 debut for the first thirteen episodes of the show while the back half of it will come later down the line.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Pretty sad anime companies continues to treat it's animators/creators by either overworking them to death or forcing them to committing suicide.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

LWA EP 21
    Akko heard that Chariot got the 6th Word by climbing the legendary tree “Wagandia”. Akko wishes to go to Wagandia right away but Ursula tells her that climbing Wagandia at this time of the year is dangerous. However, later that day Akko is invited by Croix to Wagandia; desperate to catch up with Chariot, Akko decides to ignore Ursula’s warning and accepts.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Star Vs The Forces Of Evil - The Battle Of Mewni Teaser Trailer (Season3)

A special two-hour “Star vs. The Forces of Evil” TV movie event will premiere SATURDAY, JULY 15 (11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. EDT), on Disney XD, and will be available to verified users on the Disney XD app and Disney XD VOD platforms.

Titled “The Battle for Mewni,” the TV movie follows Star as she returns to her home dimension of Mewni where she discovers that magic is disappearing throughout the kingdom. Star must dig deep and challenge arch nemesis Ludo in an effort to save her family and kingdom.
    Damn Disney. a two hours season 3 premiere?

I am so excited to see the history between Stars mother "Moon" and Toffee.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Little Witch Academia Ep 21

All that Feel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast