Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ginger Snaps Ep1-9

You can watch the Series here
    http://abc.go.com/shows/ginger-snaps/episode-guide

It is a brand new animated series that follows a girl scout like troupe crossed with Narcos in that the girls run their operation very much like a drug cartel. The show is hilariously and features arcs that would make fans of Adult Swim happy.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Only watched a handful of shows weekly this season, but have started powering thru some of the shows that are done/near done.

BnHA S2: Really exceeded expectations with how good it was. Looking forward to the second half.
    AOT S2: It felt strange at first that they were only doing 12 episodes when there's a LOT of material to cover from the manga, but they bookmarked it at a good spot until next year. Also very well done, equal to the quality of the first season.
    Berserk '17: Screw the haters & CGI critics. This arc was amazing, story AND animation-wise.
    WorldEnd: Will be watching the finale later. This show started off kinda weak but has really picked up its appeal towards the end.
    Eromanga-Sensei: I had heard a LOT about this show both good & bad over the past few weeks. Not sure where the bad is coming from tho - it was a great, hilarious show that had a lot less fanservice than expected.
    Akashic Records: Another show that started off silly & felt weak otherwise, but grows more suspenseful later. Seemed from the ending that there may be a second cour.
    Alice & Zoroku: Interesting mix of SOL and sci-fi action/suspense. Feels kinda like if you mashed up Taboo Tattoo (with a MUCH better plot) and Flying Witch.
    Kado: The story is just weird enough to keep me interested. Unfortunately it also feels like it has a lotta holes. Also the animation used here displays what Toei can do with a proper budget (now can we give One Piece some more $ please??)
    Clockwork Planet: Garbage. Amazed I watched the entire series.
    YowaPedal Next Gen: I was a little disappointed that the ending was a DOUBLE REVERSE TWIST, but otherwise this new arc was great.

More to come..

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    Only watched a handful of shows weekly this season, but have started powering thru some of the shows that are done/near done.

BnHA S2: Really exceeded expectations with how good it was. Looking forward to the second half.
    AOT S2: It felt strange at first that they were only doing 12 episodes when there's a LOT of material to cover from the manga, but they bookmarked it at a good spot until next year. Also very well done, equal to the quality of the first season.
    Berserk '17: Screw the haters & CGI critics. This arc was amazing, story AND animation-wise.
    WorldEnd: Will be watching the finale later. This show started off kinda weak but has really picked up its appeal towards the end.
    Eromanga-Sensei: I had heard a LOT about this show both good & bad over the past few weeks. Not sure where the bad is coming from tho - it was a great, hilarious show that had a lot less fanservice than expected.
    Akashic Records: Another show that started off silly & felt weak otherwise, but grows more suspenseful later. Seemed from the ending that there may be a second cour.
    Alice & Zoroku: Interesting mix of SOL and sci-fi action/suspense. Feels kinda like if you mashed up Taboo Tattoo (with a MUCH better plot) and Flying Witch.
    Kado: The story is just weird enough to keep me interested. Unfortunately it also feels like it has a lotta holes. Also the animation used here displays what Toei can do with a proper budget (now can we give One Piece some more $ please??)
    Clockwork Planet: Garbage. Amazed I watched the entire series.
    YowaPedal Next Gen: I was a little disappointed that the ending was a DOUBLE REVERSE TWIST, but otherwise this new arc was great.

More to come..

Come on man.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It might be trash but it's enjoyable in it's trashiness

I'm sure that's true if you have very specific tastes.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Naw you just gotta let go of things like decency and shame and enjoy the ride. Or as Gigguk says just realize anime is trash and so am I

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

god that looks fucking awful

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

It's pretty lewd. But so what it's two kids chasin dat paper.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Picked it up because of that video. It's hilarious how many troupes they push into each episode

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

A 13th episode of Demi-Chan was released (assuming with the release of a novel or manga book or etc). Episode ended with the introduction of a new demi so I wouldn't be surprised if we got another season of the show at some point. Which would be more then welcome

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Tiger Mask W EP 37

I’m going to miss this series. So good. All the techniques in one fight. Simple but effective. I'm reminded of how I like it when villains get blown the fuck out. Far too many shows have their villains die smiling into light or some nonsense. This was a revival done right.

Ep 38(Final)
    a fun extra episode, I can't wait.

Totally agree, while some of the moves in the last episode were...generous it was still hype and the animation still made effort. Great series, really made me feel nostalgic for the old days of when I loved wrestling.