+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    I like to eat food
    BG Level

I'm indifferent to the key system. I don't think I'll ever pay for keys for PUBG at $2.50 each. There isn't anything I think is worth that much. And it's not like Overwatch was the first game to do this either. CS, H1Z1, TF2, Rocket League, Paragon, etc. At least the loot crates are cheaper in OW compared to some of the others.

As far as the lag, they apparently tracked the suspected source so hopefully it gets fixed in the next week or so.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Same here, I wont ever buy a loot crate for battlegrounds. I will occasionally open one for csgo. I'll sell the first one I get during a new crate drop for the price of a key or two or sometimes 3 or 4, i have seen new crates go for 10 bucks a pop when they first start to drop. use that money from the first sale to open a couple.

if i am spending my own money it will be to buy a specific item that i want.

all i really want in battlegrounds is some fucking forest green clothing... some camo that looks like camo... i like to be a ninja, easiest way to win.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I came in 3rd with the bright track suit on so I dunno.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Certainly camo isn't the end all be all, but being able to have some other color palette aside from either bright flashy colors that are easy to spot or black/white.

I have been gearing my guy in black since that is probably the closest I can get to concealment with what is available.

I love playing matches in the rain though, wish there was some way to select it as you're queueing. Would like to see more weather conditions, fog, snow.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I would love snow if it had footprints that lasted half the match, but that'd be absolutely killer on the server to manage.

Fog I do want, although dense enough to make sniping worthless, and hiding players from the client when noticeably behind the fog wall so aimbots can't ruin matches further.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I'd like them to render smoke from further away as a start.

If I get downed at point A with a smoke grenade on me and there's a sniper with an 8x/15x 400m away he shouldn't be able to see me.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They need to have scopes push out the terrain/foliage rendering distance as well when active. Grass and bushes are absolutely useless hiding in as well if someone is sniping from a couple squares away.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I couldn't tell if you were getting shot at as well, or the car got stuck in the landscape and was making that sound.

You trying not to burst out laughing was good, though.
    that was actually my duo partner. i was dying laughing but for whatever reason my mic isn't picked up by OBS

also: https://clips.twitch.tv/VastInnocentWaterDerp

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I gave up at 17 minutes when I finally came to the decision that they were actually doing a review and not trying to be funny with sarcasm.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

First game I try to play, get a decent circle and a car up to Severny, NETWORK LAG. Can't connect to FPP servers.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    I gave up at 17 minutes when I finally came to the decision that they were actually doing a review and not trying to be funny with sarcasm.
    Do you even RLM bro

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

This is a small thing, but a QOL change I would love would be for my character to exit the plane with the camera pointed in the same direction I had it before I hit F.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Deftscythe View Post
    This is a small thing, but a QOL change I would love would be for my character to exit the plane with the camera pointed in the same direction I had it before I hit F.
    Been saying the same thing for months now.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Was there a point where you would drop out facing the correct direction? I feel like there was, but I'm not positive.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Was there a point where you would drop out facing the correct direction? I feel like there was, but I'm not positive.
    If there was, it was before I started playing.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    I would love snow if it had footprints that lasted half the match, but that'd be absolutely killer on the server to manage.

Fog I do want, although dense enough to make sniping worthless, and hiding players from the client when noticeably behind the fog wall so aimbots can't ruin matches further.
    Yea I'd love to see blood trails, not like a solid trail, but drops here and there leading to you, until you bandage. being able to track a wounded target would be helpful. In the snow it would be amazing, blood on snow super easy to spot.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Got 5 kills at the school, 6th in the field outside as I was moving south, 7th in a house SW of the school, 8th with a nice Kar98 headshot, and grab a vehicle to get out of the area. This whole time the red zone followed me three times. I get that vehicle, take off as fast as I can to get out of there, and red zone bomb lands perfectly on me, So pissed.

Had Kar98 with 8x and cheek pad, M16 with red dot, ext. quick, and compensator, med kit, 4 first aid, 4 painkillers, 6 energy and 8 kills with around 40 left. Was such a good round.

EDIT: Was #32... even worse.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Duos at Gamescon starts in an hour 10mins, streamed on Twitch.

I don't like the points system they have set up. Kills are worth basically nothing and placing in top 10 is a lot of points. Break had 11 kills in the first round, first place, and did decent the second round, at least as far as placement went. Think he was top 15/20 second round and probably top 20/30 the last round. He came in second.

Evermore got 4 kills the entire tourney, came in first the second round with 2 kills, top 15 I believe the first round with 1 kill, and came in 8/9 the last round with 1 kill I believe. Last round he sat on the side of a cliff on the south island healing for as long as he could and happened to outpace the circle/other players until he managed top 10. He comes in first for the whole tourney.

I think they need to up the points for a kill, even if it's just 10 points or something. Break had 18 kills and came in first once; Evermore had 4 kills and came in first once. Granted, if Break got into the top 10 one more round he could have taken the tourney I'm sure, but I still think kills should have more weight.