+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I think the place where I experience the worst performance dips is in that cluster of six apartment buildings near the school, in the very middle. It's fucking murder in there.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna View Post
    I think the place where I experience the worst performance dips is in that cluster of six apartment buildings near the school, in the very middle. It's fucking murder in there.
    I believe that area is affectionately called "the ghetto."

It's murder in there for many reasons, including the fps drop as well as the 15 people that land there every game.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This game isn't getting enough play here. It's rough around the edges but it's crazy addictive. The player base is pretty huge so I don't see it going on sale anytime soon, but I've already gotten well more than $30 worth of entertainment out of it, bugs/performance issues and all.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Watching streams makes me want to get this, but I won't have time for a few days =(

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Cassalot and I have both been playing squads every chance we get, we'll probably be on most of this evening if anyone wants to get a squad going.

As others have said this game is crazy addictive, can't stop playing.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Ugh I really shouldn't but I'm jumping on after the download. Steam name is Salodin. Time to newb it up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I played two terrible games yesterday. I felt like I was just starting again. I had very little awareness of who was around me and did stupid things.

First round I drop in and get a crowbar kill. Start moving towards the circle after a little bit of looting. Heard some people around me and was looking for them, but couldn't find them. Get down to 25 people and I hear shots very close to my forward right. Start moving that way and I hear closer suppressed shots to my back left. Start moving to the back left so I don't get flanked and the guy near my forward right kills me.

Second round I just finish looting while the house I'm in is in a red zone. I think I hear a grenade get tossed into the house I'm in, but there are bombs going off around me. I figure it may be a sound thing and figure it was a bomb as they were literally exploding on the roof above me on the upper floor and all around the house. I run outside after it stops, check my right and make for a wall just to get shot from behind by the guy I assume threw the grenade I wrote off as a bomb.

I'm such a noob. Wish I could play more games in a row. I feel like I've stagnated.

Add me on Steam, OttomanRob. Should be able to find me in the BG group too.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Don't feel bad, I regressed like crazy yesterday too.

Played a handful of games with the same RL friend from before. Most of them were OK games, but we didn't make even top 30 at all. The one game I want to detail in this post was the worst game ever. Started off with us debating where to land. (I should first mention, he's not able to put marker pins on the map due to how he bound his keys, seems to be an issue with the current build of the game.) He said "Let's go to the little town next to the bridge, right above the military base." I pinned it and said, "there?" and he said "Yep". So I bailed, landed at the town, and figured out that he meant the OTHER "little town by the bridge above the military base". So I loot the first house and find an M416, two boxes of ammo, a quickdraw mag, an ACOG, and a level 1 vest/helmet/backpack within the first 20 seconds. So I figure, I'm gonna get over to him ASAP because he said other people landed near him. I run outside and find a motorcycle. At this point, I'm thinking to myself, "This round is going too good, what the fuck game." I hop on the motorcycle and head his way .... but I hit the tiniest of tiny fucking bumps and go airborne, end over end. I guess since I was upside down at one point, the game forced me to bail off the bike. So, I fall to my death. I didn't actually die, I was just down, but my friend was really far away. He says, "lol, a Jeep, I'm coming" and he drives my way. I was down to a sliver of time left to get revived, and he races in like an fucking hero to save the day, but forgets himself and bails out of the Jeep while it's still going full speed. Game over.

Later on, another friend wanted me to stream a little bit so he could watch me play, so I played three quick rounds. Very quick rounds. All three ended with bushpeople camping and gunning me down, in very remote parts of the map. Fucking hell.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I'm assuming ya'll are playing using headphones? I'm unloading all of my steam cards in an effort to pay for this as I can't justify spending $$ on anymore games. Hopefully I'll be able to play soon. Friend invites sent!

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Headphones are the ONLY choice for this game.

Kal, I have a bunch of cards and shit I can give you, if that's even possible. Let me know if I can help you out.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I'm just a cheap ass. I've had $8 in credit at gamersgate.com because the amount of the game must be the same as your credit. So, if a game is $20 and you only have $8 in credit, you can't use it.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Might buy this game if it supports PS4 controller pairing and the buttons can be remapped without any issues. Trying to find feedback regarding any problems with that.

Edit: The mouse seems pretty damn important for the drag and drop selection of loot into and out of your inventory. Don't think a controller is going to cut it.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Might buy this game if it supports PS4 controller pairing and the buttons can be remapped without any issues. Trying to find feedback regarding any problems with that.

Edit: The mouse seems pretty damn important for the drag and drop selection of loot into and out of your inventory. Don't think a controller is going to cut it.
    Controller isn't going to cut it for any pc shooter ever.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm apparently shit at hitting people more than once at long range. Also, S12K is bestest close range/breach and clear gun, especially with extended mag.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Headphones with surround onry.

Vector is pretty much the favorite for anything close range. It just spits the bullets out. If you can get an extended on it for 25 shots it's even more beastly.

They are thinking of trying to make a console port, but I wouldn't try to play the PC version with a controller.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I hope they work out some of the performance problems and bugs first. I got killed through a wall last night.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna View Post
    I hope they work out some of the performance problems and bugs first. I got killed through a wall last night.
    Before the port? Absolutely. Playerunknown was on Dropped Frames and said they were thinking of making a port, but they wanted to get as many of the bugs fixed as they can and finish optimization.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ok, cool.

I had a pretty great round last night where I placed 4th solo. Ended with 7 kills. I was streaming for a friend and figured fuck it, I'll show him what a hectic start looks like, so I landed at the Georgopol crates with about 10 other people. The first warehouse I ran in had a Saiga, some shells, a level 2 helmet and vest, and 2 painkillers. I popped the painkillers right away and ran into the next warehouse over, where I knew one person definitely was. Found him while he was loading his AKM, blasted him, ran outside, took some pistol fire from someone nearby, blasted him. Regen'd some health, checked the circle, had to move. Eventually, the circle ended up literally in the middle of an open field. I was at the edge of it and had a nice terrain obstacle in front of me for cover; got my 6th kill by lighting up a UAZ as it passed by my bush. The circle shrunk again and pushed me into the open field with only a small rock for cover. There was a single house and garage some distance away where I saw movement, so I shifted to the other side of the rock, but there was a guy on that side as well with an SKS. I was sandwiched, so I took my chances and ran toward the house, knowing I was fucked. I managed to kill the guy there, but the SKS guy killed me.

Fun times.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I only had time for one real round last night, but played two anyway.

First round was a good start. Dropped into the estate with another person. Killed him and continued to loot for a little bit more. The circle ended up all the way near Primorsk while the plane flew on almost a straight line from between Stabler/Lipovka to Georgopol. I dropped a little south to get to the estate, but was still so far away and had no vehicle. Started running towards the circle and a guy was behind me. Turned around and killed him, looted his meds because I needed them bad.

Found a bike, which I had never driven, and started towards the play zone. Was on the road, then rubberbanded into a side ditch, rubberbanded again and was flipped over in the air. Landed on the ground and ran two steps then died from falling. Will never take a bike again.

Second round I didn't really have time to play. Looted an AKM at the beach side area north of the military base, east of Primorsk. Another guy dropped in near me so I went looking for him, but he apparently had run off. Started making my way towards the circle checking the houses along the way for a fight, but still found nobody. Finally found a guy in a ghillie suit, knowing he probably had an AWM or M24, but picked the fight anyway cause I had to get off. Hit him 3-4 times, but he finally got me with the AWM. Oh well.