Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Picked this up on a whim because of the XIV code shit. Hit me up would love to do some duo/squad.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm down to play with any BG'er, though I'm not great at the game just yet.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I'd play with people if they told me their Steam IDs...

COUGH

I got Salodin (I think) and Kal on my friends list now.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Oh sorry. I am "Ark =x" without the quotes.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Picking this up, steam id is Funkworkz

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    Picking this up, steam id is Funkworkz
    Added

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I'd play with people if they told me their Steam IDs...

COUGH

I got Salodin (I think) and Kal on my friends list now.
    Yup that's me. Might be able to jump on later tonight.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Added.

They broke the distance tracker in the bottom right somehow. Watch out if you play cause it won't tell you how close/far you are from the playzone.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Added you, Fiye and Salodin.

That's interesting about the distance tracker, I never used it in the first place so all good, lol.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna View Post
    Added you, Fiye and Salodin.

That's interesting about the distance tracker, I never used it in the first place so all good, lol.
    I usually only look at it when it first pops up so I know how far I am from the initial circle. Still makes it weird.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Added all of you

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I'm down for a few games

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I like to eat food
    BG Level

If you guys see me on, shoot me a message if you want to play. Even if I'm in a game I'd probably look for fights to die/finish faster.

Had 4 good games yesterday morning. Got 8, two in the teens, and 24. Started to get better in close fire fights and leading distant targets. Something really clicked Friday and Sunday that helped me a lot. Still don't do well with an 8x though. Throws me off.

Two rounds were fairly normal. Loot, move into the circle, kill a couple guys, die eventually. Two of them were difficult. In two games the initial circle ended up on the military base island with about half of it being in the water on the south side. First time I was between Stabler and Yasnaya, second time I was in Zharki. Zharki was hard. I looted until I had about 1 min left before the circle collapsed and took a boat around the point and down the coast. Had to switch boats twice for gas and heal twice on the trip down.

Last round I was doing okay getting into the circle, but for one of the later circles this guy ran out of the circle to a drop and got an AWM and then pinned me down outside the circle. Got us both killed. That's the second time that's happened to me, where an opponent ignores the circle just to get a single kill and we both die.

My rating went up to 3717 which is pretty cool considering I can't win a game.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I feel like I'm becoming a better predator. Like, finding the little tricks that work to get you kills without being killed.

Was playing with a RL friend this weekend and twice, I killed a duo when I should not have survived it. Actually, I did this with a third duo also, but I didn't count it because my friend absorbed their attention and fire.

Had a round where I landed right next to a guy at a warehouse in the middle of nowhere. I somehow missed his parachute when I was looking around for people, but there he was, literally right in front of me. He got into the warehouse ahead of me and looted something that wasn't a gun (I think it was a backpack). So I did what I usually don't do; I ran right up to him and started punching the shit out of his face. He turned to run, but I kept right on him and before he was able to get any separation from me, I bet I punched him 5-6 times. I kept right on chasing him until finally he realized he wasn't going to be able to pick up shit or open any doors without getting clobbered so he ran into an open field. I stopped chasing and went back to loot in the starting area. The only gun in the entire area was a Saiga. On a hunch, I hid outside between a bush and a wall where I had great vision of where I believed the guy had gone ... and sure enough, he came back with a gun, hunting for me. I one-shot him with a Saiga headshot. So. Fucking. Satisfying.

Still no chicken dinners though.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I've gotten at least 3-4 punching kills, a crowbar kill, and a pan kill at the start of rounds. Something to keep in mind when you're punching is that your little crosshair dot needs to be pointed slightly above their head to headshot them. The weapon swings are not exactly on the crosshair dot either as they depend on the direction of the swing. The melee system still needs some work imo, and that's coming from someone who hasn't lost a Mortal Kombat match in this game yet.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Just had a great round. Died to circle again cause a guy was pinning me on a hill, but I got to kill him first.

Came in 6th with 6 kills. Wish I had a 4x, but I did good work with the 2x. Started at the estate, killed two there. Moved south cause the circle was at the military base island for 3 games out of 5 now. Grabbed a Dacia and went across the bridge near Mylta. Used the broken cars as cover to drive down. There was a guy trying to road block who I thought I hit with the car, but it must have been latency. Went around the east side of the island towards the back where I killed two more that came from behind me. I was fighting the one guy in a white coat and a second guy in a green or red coat came up behind him. I took the white guy down really low, then the green/red guy popped out to finish the white guy, but I killed him with two headshots. White guy hides behind the tree until the circle moves in on him and my aim goes potato. A 4x would have helped. Got three more hits on him before I had to move for the circle too. I run forward and a guy in a buggy comes at me. I jump out of the way and hit him twice. He comes at me again and I get the headshot.

A guy on the hill to my left starts firing suppressed shots as I go to loot the buggy guy, so I have to weave to the nearest hill. That's where the white guy comes back and is peeking me. When he hides again I run to a rock in front of the wall he's using near a farm house in the south of the island. I over jump the wall, and him in the process, and land behind him. Finish him off, but now the circle is on me. I heal up as best I can, but it can't keep up at this point. Got a painkiller in, then a first aid, then an energy drink and a bandage and run. Get forward to try to do another first aid, but it kills me as it hits the tiny circle and really takes chunks of my health.

But at least I got that white guy and was not the completely helpless victim of the circle closing in this time.

Edit: And I made it to 2844 rating in solo queue.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Bump.

Shitty start to a game. Only had a double barrel with a choke, 1 energy drink, 1 first aid, 10 bandages for the whole game. Level 1 vest and level 2 helmet. Was stalking a guy that landed next to me, but he was ahead of me and I only had the shotgun. Eventually got to a house that had a Scar and ammo. I had picked up a suppressor, grip, and ext. qk draw with a red dot.

Killed the guy I was stalking, and then crept towards a hill with some tree cover. Got another kill on a guy to my right as I moved towards the hill. There was a guy on my left behind a rock. Took a shot at his head, but missed so he went around the rock. He picked a fight with another guy, so I killed him when he went to the open side of the rock again.

3 left and I've used all my healing at this point. I have about 70 hp, 209 on a vest I got off some guy. I have a decent position near the circle so I wait for someone else to move. I am able to get that kill as he ran up the hill.on my left, then moved towards the circle.

Spotted the last guy in lowered area. We traded shots and I lost. I should have had it on auto at that point and I could have won by spraying him down. Another 2nd place and another missed win. Still no chicken dinners, but I'm up to 1613.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The auto-fire bug and the ADS freak-out bug make me rage quit. I can't think of any other bugs that kill my drive. When our car tapped the underneath of a fence and entered an infinite loop of damage until it blew up 5 seconds later, it was funny enough that I didn't care and was instead laughing. But getting killed when you could have easily killed the other guy is just so annoying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast