+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I like to eat food
    BG Level

4th in another game and up to 1470 or something. 4 left and a guy was apparently sitting in a fuccboi shack for at least 4-5 minutes as I was watching it for that amount of time as I pushed into the circle. Comes out as I have to push in and blasts me with a shotgun.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Fuccboi shack. I like that.

Toki, have you ever watched Aculite's streams/YouTubes? He's really fucking good at Battlegrounds.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I haven't. I usually watch Fairlight, Sacriel, BreaK, Vissgames, Stodeh, LIRIK, Shortyy, and a few others. I'll keep an eye out for him, add him to my follows so I can catch him.

Ninja edit: The charity tournament is today. 2pm for NA players and the EU may have started already I think. Can't check right now.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'll have to see if I can stream some of it. I'm at work so playing is not an option :/

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna View Post
    I'll have to see if I can stream some of it. I'm at work so playing is not an option :/
    It was an invitational anyway. Streamers were invited to play in Duos. Us plebs were not included.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Oh gotcha. Shoulda figured that I guess.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Tourney was pretty fun. The commentary guys had problems adapting to playing with the camera and following the action at first, but they picked it up and caught a lot of the good fights. I had a couple streams up on multi with all but the playbattlegrounds channel on mute so I could listen to the commentary.

Took forever to get the results done. They even screwed up the kill counts. What the hell was going on?

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Watching it was cool, but I immediately thought of Insurgency's game mode where once your killed, that's it. I suppose there are probably a few games out there that aren't "Battle Royal" but are the same. Game looks great, but I'm not in a hurry.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Watching it was cool, but I immediately thought of Insurgency's game mode where once your killed, that's it. I suppose there are probably a few games out there that aren't "Battle Royal" but are the same. Game looks great, but I'm not in a hurry.
    The beauty of it is, you die, oh well. You're back in another game in 30 seconds, lol.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna View Post
    The beauty of it is, you die, oh well. You're back in another game in 30 seconds, lol.
    Ah so you don't have to wait...that's cool! I really liked Insurgency for that fps fix but the waiting sucked.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I mean, if you're playing in a team, you can choose to exit immediately if you want, but if your teammates are still alive, you have to wait if you want to play with them again. But yeah, if you die solo (or choose to not wait in teams), you can exit and play again immediately. I do hope they reduce the start timer from a minute to 30 seconds at some point though.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Yeah, I didn't play Insurgency so I couldn't make a comparison, but the queue times on this game is seconds. You may have to wait 1min to 1.5mins for the match to start, but you're in the game waiting for the match to start almost immediately every time.

Played two rounds after I watched the tournament and did not so good. Just shitty loot for both games. I went to the hospital south of Georgopol and the only things in there were shotguns, level 1 pack, helmet, vest, and meds. Meds are good, but they don't do anything for you if you can't fight anyone because you've got a shitty shotgun.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Apparently the leaderboards got messed up and some of the people that were at the top have now been overtaken by randos. We may get a reset in the leaderboards soon, as they were saying they would be resetting them periodically anyway.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

As a player who has not yet had a chicken dinner, I give zero fucks about the leaderboards. lol

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I haven't won any yet either, but it's nice to know where you generally stand.

I made it to 1,140 before the leaderboards got fucked up.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Played my first match in almost two weeks last night, was afraid i'd be rusty as all hell but ended up getting my first chicken dinner.

Feeling goooooood

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Played my first match in almost two weeks last night, was afraid i'd be rusty as all hell but ended up getting my first chicken dinner.

Feeling goooooood
    Nice! Grats.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My team was close to a chicken dinner last night in my first four-squad run. Just the random we had as our fourth fucked us over by taking potshots at people when the circle was smaller and revealed our general location, when we were trying to bide our time waiting for the remaining teams to off each other first. Got 4th at any rate.

Just wish there wasn't so much deadtime running across fields at times. Game could use more random occurrences that affect gameplay, be it weather, more zone hazards, or day/night to affect visibility. Although the latter would give aimbots an even further advantage.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I mean, they're still working on a lot of stuff. Optimization is their focus, but other parts of the dev team are improving animations, scopes, and other stuff. They've also spoke about adding different weather effects like snow, adding more loot locations, and a few other things that would switch up the gameplay a bit. If they can make good on some of these ideas we could have a really good, finished BR game.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

hey nerds should i be playing this game? is this a good game?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast