Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

For those submitting messages, don't forget to submit screenshots too! Visuals like that help a ton since no translation is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Commskywalker View Post
    Used to be a nice quiet sub but it's turned to shit in the past year. Mods gave up on having a megathread every other day so now the sub is filled with the same retard questions every single day.
    We ended up moving to a weekly thread because we made the decision to sticky it in the #1 slot at the top, replacing the Reddit LS thread. It should have more visibility now compared to before when it was never stickied. I suppose we could rotate the thread more often if people desired this, but the thread would remain with the same visibility & in the same post position (#1) either way.

-reseph

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno McDohl View Post
    For those submitting messages, don't forget to submit screenshots too! Visuals like that help a ton since no translation is needed.

We ended up moving to a weekly thread because we made the decision to sticky it in the #1 slot at the top, replacing the Reddit LS thread. It should have more visibility now compared to before when it was never stickied. I suppose we could rotate the thread more often if people desired this, but the thread would remain with the same visibility & in the same post position (#1) either way.

-reseph
    You know, you can't always move with the whims of the people as they are so ephemeral and vicarious that you would always be playing catch up.

Redditors are a good example of this.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    I work on a NASA project pretty much because of FFXI. Ha!
    i'd actually love to hear this story

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Thank you for all your submissions! The project was completed and delivered to Square Enix. Here is what they have to say:

Thank you all very much for the wonderful messages! The development and operations teams will continue to do their best so that everyone can continue to enjoy their adventurers in Vana’diel. We truly appreciate your support!

- FINAL FANTASY XI Producer Akihiko Matsui
    To everyone in the FFXI Reddit community,

Reseph stopped by our offices today and presented us with a book filled with heartfelt comments, memories, and messages about the world of FINAL FANTASY XI and for the teams behind it. Thank you all very much!

We’ve been reading the book and sharing everyone’s thoughts with the other members on the development team. As long as you’re all here, we’re planning to continue our development and operations for FINAL FANTASY XI. So be sure to get everyone around you involved and have fun enjoying Vana’diel.

Wishing you all a happy Vana’diel life!

- FINAL FANTASY XI Director Yoji Fujito
    PDF of the book coming soon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/commen...n_delivered_a/