Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

21:9??? Woohoo (although I mean who doesn't).

Definitely need to convert some OW/WoW/Battlefield/GTA friends!!!

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Based on the allied Spartan AI in Reach, I'm not totally convinced that's true...
    I mean, I remember them being garbage on legendary (which they should have been), but I was fine with them. The big thing I want is for NPCs to be part of the campaigns, but at the same time not so intrusive that they make the game easy-mode. In my opinion, Reach did a good job of that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Anyone who was expecting 60 set themselves up for disappointment. Maaaaaybe for the Scorpio, but I doubt that too because it's not a Sony platform and thus not worth the effort to enhance.
    Wait is 1080 going to be 60fps? I assume anything related to console is 1080. H5 had 60fps 2 years ago although it does drop resolution to garantee that it's worth it.

Edit:. I could only find information saying 30fps on console no matter the resolution. That and 21:9 support on PC seals the deal.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

All they've said is current consoles are capped at 30 FPS. I don't think they even confirmed resolutions for PS4/X1, nor have they said anything about Scorpio/Pro versions. But I can't see them doubling the framerate for Scorpio (or the Pro if it's even capable) because that's a massive advantage in PvP over players capped at 30 FPS.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

They didn't allow cross-play between PS3 and PS4/XB1 and 360 because of the graphical advantages (to say the least), so I doubt they'd allow the Pro and Scorpio to have an advantage over the prior models.

Lots of gameplay pouring in online, looks great!

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

So, I am unsure if it was asked, but who from the PS4 BG clan is staying on PS4?

I am just because I personally am not a fan of FPS shooters on PC and I can imagine PVP against them will be annoying with probable Aim bots and whatnot

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Watching some gameplay of the (presumably) exotic HC -- looks like it's got a similar perk to IB (exploding kills).

Also, I'm pretty sure I've seen green and purple ammo drop, so looks like there might be different categories of power weapons, or green is now for elemental weapons. Got PvP gameplay up next~

Edit: yup, looks like green is for elementals.

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    So, I am unsure if it was asked, but who from the PS4 BG clan is staying on PS4?

I am just because I personally am not a fan of FPS shooters on PC and I can imagine PVP against them will be annoying with probable Aim bots and whatnot
    I'll be on PS4 as well.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Ps4

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

PS4/xbone already have aimbot its called aim assist you sissy console champions! PC master race! <3

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    Not super hyped about the details. Seems like a lot of this should have all been 1.5 kinda stuff. While class ability is nice, I'm surprised at there still being just 3 main classes. No talk of PC launch date. Hopefully we get some numbers at E3. Would like to know how many missions/strikes/legendaries will be available at release.
    Damn, thought it would launch September 8 with the rest. Is it confirmed PC will be released at later date?

EDIT: NVM, just read about it.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

The only thing confirmed about the PC release date is that it's currently TBD. Based on the way they're talking about it I'd assume it won't launch on Sept. 8, but it still theoretically could.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

PC version is being outsourced to a company (Vicarious Visions, who to be fair have a solid track record as developers for stuff like the Skylanders series) that's never made a PC game before so there being complications and delays wouldn't surprise me.

Running Hell
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I mean you could tell from the gameplay preview that the "NPC interactions" in missions were scripted events like glorified cutscenes. This really just feels like a reboot to Destiny than any sort of sequel or expansion. Forced to start from scratch, Level cap is 20 again, 4 planets again, 1 Raid again, technically no new subclasses since the 3(actually 2 lol arcstrider) new supers are just part of the old subclasses. Customization of classes is a lot more strict since you don't have a bunch of perks to choose from you just have 2 node clusters of 4 perks. Armor stats no longer reduce cooldowns of abilities but just straight up give Armor/Agility/Recovery. Aside from the story being different how is this not just Destiny 1 finally out of Beta.

The only real big change I've seen is Patrols being different but I don't think anyone has shown gameplay of that yet so even that is still up in the air. Even if the Patrol exploration thing is exactly what they say it is, I'll probably still find this to be a hard sell.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAJT2eTVwAEQfxp.jpg
    Eat a dick other classes, gunslinger for life!
    That is a fucking amazing ability; like McCree's barrel roll + reload in Overwatch.

Overall, I'm relatively amped and will play the shit out of it, but the reveal didn't blow my mind either.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post

Definitely staying on PS4; love my couch shooters (Destiny, Overwatch).

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Staying on ps4

Is there a glamour system yet?

Fuck. Guess I'm in (again)

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by nicholai View Post
    PS4/xbone already have aimbot its called aim assist you sissy console champions! PC master race! <3
    Nah, PS4 is the master race when it comes to Destiny. Just ask all the Destiny 1 XBox players that got fucked over by the exclusives.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 151 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast