Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It will if you have every exotic there is. Just means you don't need to buy the exotic engram from him anymore.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    It will if you have every exotic there is. Just means you don't need to buy the exotic engram from him anymore.
    There actually is a small chance he will give dupes. Also if you have all weapons and armors on a class but need armor on another you will still get dupes.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Id be very very surprised if i have every exotic available. I could check though.

Well shit, colour me surprised...I have every weapon and hunter exotic, according to a list I found on eurogamer.net. That was a massive waste of a bunch of legendary shards.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Weekly Update:
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46658

More info on the upcoming nightfall changes, auras are being consolidated into emblems (so if you have the prestige nightfall, raid, or flawless emblem, you'll have that aura), some auras will come with fireteam bonuses, some emblems will have variants (they show a crucible emblem that unlocks a second version after you've killed 1000 hunters, for instance).

I wish auras were unlockables and you could equip the one you wanted, because it sounds like you need that specific emblem equipped to have the aura active.

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Late to the party hoss, this was posted a page or 2 back.

Late to the party hoss, this was posted a page or 2 back.
    Its been updated since, hence the repost ....

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Patch Notes:
    https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46666

Destiny Update 1.1.3 - The one about Nightfall Strike Scoring.
    Nightfall Strike Scoring
    Both normal and Prestige Nightfall now have scoring
    Enemy kills and orb generation will accrue points
    Highest set scores will display on each Nightfall’s respective emblem
    Scores above a target value will enable the Nightfall Aura and a fireteam Vanguard Token bonus
    Total team score will be displayed at the end of the Nightfall in the PGCR

Nightfall Challenge Cards
    The Prestige Nightfall challenge card allows players to select modifiers for the Prestige Nightfall that affect gameplay and score multipliers
    Players can select active Elemental modifiers to boost outgoing and incoming damage
    Players can opt into using a power handicap that will lower their character power level in the Prestige Nightfall but raise the score multiplier
    Extinguish is always on when applying the Nightfall Challenge Card. If the full fireteam wipes in a respawning restricted area, the fireteam will be returned to orbit
    Cards cannot be modified once the activity has been launched
    These cards will drop for DLC owners in the normal or Prestige Nightfall
    The fireteam leader’s card is applied to the entire fireteam when launching the Prestige Nightfall

Emblem Variants
    Crucible Emblems
    Victorious Veteran tracks your lifetime Crucible kills and how many of each class you’ve defeated
    Victorious Veteran has six variants: the first three variants are class specific, the last three are unlocked after defeating 1000 of that class in PVP
    This emblem can be purchased from Shaxx after opening 10 faction packages
    Destination Emblems
    Lost Sector Emblems have been changed into Destination Emblems that track Lost Sectors Found, Region Chests Opened, and Ghost Scans Discovered
    Note: Mercury only tracks Lost Sectors and Region Chests
    Each Destination Emblem has four variants in addition to the default emblem
    Each variant has a chance to drop from chests in the destination
    For players who did not have the respective Lost Sector emblems, they may purchase the new destination emblems from the respective vendors after opening 10 faction packages
    Nightfall Emblems
    New Nightfall Emblems exist for each individual Nightfall strike and track your high score in that strike
    Each Nightfall Emblem has 3 variants in addition to the default emblem, these variants have a chance to drop when you hit a certain score tier and complete the Nightfall

Auras
    Raid Emblem “Glory To The Emperor” tracks total Leviathan clears on Prestige difficulty and unlocks the orange Prestige Raid Aura if you’ve completed a Prestige difficulty raid activity in the last 14 days
    Trials Emblem “You Are Worthy” tracks number of flawless tickets and unlocks the blue Trials Aura if you’ve gone flawless in the last 14 days
    Nightfall Emblems awarded from completing each Nightfall strike track your high score in the respective Nightfall and unlock an aura if your high score in that strike is higher than a global target score

General
    Opt-in Text Chat for PC is now available in Social Spaces and Public Areas
    Fireteam members now appear on Destination Map
    Damage Reduction granted by Armor Masterworks while a Super ability is active has been increased from 3% to 5% per armor piece
    Fixed an issue where Ammo Masterworks could decrease the maximum ammo capacity of a weapon
    Fixed an issue where some players would have irretrievable items within the Postmaster
    The Eater of Worlds Raid Lair will now grant Faction Tokens during Faction Rallies events
    The Seeker of Brilliance and Seeker of Opulence perks on the Contender Ghost Shell may now trigger during the Crossing encounter of the Eater of Worlds Raid Lair
    Fixed an issue in Trials of the Nine where players could receive erroneous losses if the opposing team left before match start
    Fixed an issue where players could encounter BAT errors when joining a Mercury Adventure
    Fixed an issue where players were placed facing the wrong direction after dunking an item during public events
    Fixed an issue where the Phoenix Dive Warlock Ability could be used to get out of the intended playspace
    Helm of Saint-14 no longer affects allies when guarding with the Sentinel Shield Super
    The Insurmountable Skullfort Titan Exotic now properly has three stat points
    Projectiles from the Colony Exotic Grenade Launcher properly track enemies on PC when frame rate is set higher than 30 FPS

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Nightfall score decreases over time. Void damage buff recommended for this week's NF. Planet-specific emblems are bugged. Masterworks now have a audio trigger when they appear/drop.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Weekly Update:
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46670

IB next week (the body ornament grind continues..), clash, pulse, grenade launcher, and AR are the weapons this time, some info on PvP changes (a number of the changes are reverting things back to D1), rumble is returning (player count up to eight though), weekly featured playlist coming, and some stuff about the new NF system. On that note, anyone wanna mess around with the new Nightfalls this weekend?

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Man, getting 80k is no easy task. Came 'close' twice, but still 4k below.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

God of Mars items are appearing in the database.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Weekly Update:
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46677

This is not the last IB to unlock the season 2 ornaments, but next time will be 6v6, and talk about PvP changes (crucible will be faster, faster revive and respawn timers, faster power ammo respawns, changes to power ammo based on weapon type, power ammo drops on death, no tracker in any competitive mode (sadface..), faster movement across the board, changes to a few subclasses, invis no longer breaks AA (woooo!!!!), faster supers (25% faster), changes to a number of weapons and archetypes, etc.

Also:

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Weekly Update:
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46685

Faction rallies return next week (and I was enjoying this week off so much..), this is the final faction rally of season 2 (so make sure to unlock those NM ornaments), they talk about changes to faction rallies for next season (making the choice more meaningful, rewards not being time-gated, making the rallies more unique, more lore, and building upon things like Lost Sectors), next update is two weeks away, and the roadmap will be updated tomorrow.

Also, they talk a little about in-air accuracy, and honestly, fuck the community on this. The community rallies behind the people who bitch about high-skill weapons that are 'OP' (NLB being the big one that comes to mind), but then they rally behind the people who bitch when Bungie makes changes to limit the skill ceiling. But hey, keep bitching about crucible -- maybe one of these changes will make it so your mediocre ass can go flawless >.> <.<;

Spoiler: show
    /salt

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

The only major complaint about in-air accuracy penalty is how it fucked with perks on Dawnblade :/

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

The in-air accuracy penalty shouldn't exist, and the only reason it does is to lower the skill ceiling so bad players don't get completely dominated by the ones who have a handle on verticality.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46696

1.1.4 in two weeks, heroic strike modifiers pushed back to 1.2.0, weekly crucible playlist starting March 27 (features rumble, mayhem, 6v6 IB). The upcoming schedule for the weekly crucible playlist is:

Mar 27: Rumble
    Apr 3: Mayhem
    Apr 10: Iron Banner
    Apr 17: Rumble
    Apr 24: Mayhem
    May 1: Iron Banner
    So potentially one, maybe two IBs remaining to unlock those chest ornaments.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Also, clarified on twitter by DMG but Heroics were pushed back because of a bug they found, but to make up for it they are making it more robust.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I love more robust bugs.