Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I'm at work, does amazon pre order get beta access?

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I believe so -- it's linked from the preorder to get beta access page, so I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Sold. Got my two best friends interested too. Hope some of you hardcore PS4 people go pc because if it's at least as good as the current game I'll be on it 24/7.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Glad to see they went the intelligent route this time and are bringing the game to PC as well. I played a bit on PS4 and enjoyed it, but always thought I would have enjoyed it more had it been on PC.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Destiny relies on pretty heavy-handed aim assistance, I dunno how it would have played on PC and I really wonder what their plan is for the PC version of Destiny 2.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'll be back if fusion rifles are fun again or there's something as unique as fusion rifles. Otherwise, I enjoyed my time with D1 and you guys, hopefully your guns don't get nerfed, powercreeped, nerfed again, then brought back with nerfs intact.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Destiny relies on pretty heavy-handed aim assistance, I dunno how it would have played on PC and I really wonder what their plan is for the PC version of Destiny 2.
    I think they usually remove aim assistance for the PC version. I can think of Overwatch as far as recent games, but I know I've played other games that had the option removed for the PC version.

I pre-ordered for PC. I was interested in Destiny, but didn't get a PS4 until January. I prefer shooters on PC anyway because that's how I grew up playing them (CS, Quake, etc.).

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

This Cayde figure is glorious :D

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I haven't been able to get a clear answer from people (granted I don't know anyone who works on game balance), but I'm wondering how they'll leverage the fact that aim assist is a weighted stat in terms of item design. If they remove it in the PC version to compensate for the natural benefit of kb/m, it's gonna make some weapons genuinely worthless.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I haven't been able to get a clear answer from people (granted I don't know anyone who works on game balance), but I'm wondering how they'll leverage the fact that aim assist is a weighted stat in terms of item design. If they remove it in the PC version to compensate for the natural benefit of kb/m, it's gonna make some weapons genuinely worthless.
    Maybe PC won't be KBM?

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's an absolute guess on my part, but they might go that route especially if there's any plans to allow some cross play. There'd be alot of "but muh pcmasterrace" crying, but it'd likely be the best choice if for no other reason ease of development for later balance patches.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Maybe PC won't be KBM?
    I didn't realize it was a stat. That's weird.

I can't imagine they would remove KB/M from a shooter on PC. I'm not sure what they'll do now knowing that aim assist is a stat that I'm guessing you could increase/decrease with equipment rather than a built in mechanic.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Best case for cross play with be PC and XBone. From what I've heard, the PS exclusivity is continuing, so no chance of PS and others.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I outright would not buy a PC shooter that had no KBM support. Nope.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I will definitely be on PS4; D1 was the shit despite its many flaws.

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

As much as I hate how Bungie treats the players at times, seeing the trailer made me remember how much I do love the game itself and the times I've had with friends. So of course I caved and preordered. I went PS4 since I'm not much of a PC gamer.

I still want my cake!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Still the best fps experience I've ever had outside of Borderlands. Year 1 was a lot of fun, but having to pay near new game prices for years 2 & 3 put me off.

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'll be on ps4 once again, going to pre-order that collector's edition.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Press Release
    Bungie and Activision Publishin, a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, announced Destiny 2, the sequel to the internationally acclaimed Destiny, a first-person action game that takes the player on an epic journey to defend humanity from annihilation. The official Destiny 2 reveal trailer, "Rally the Troops," debuted a character-driven glimpse at Destiny 2's story today. Additionally, the first hands-on gameplay reveal livestream will be broadcast around the world on May 18. The broadcast will showcase a variety of fun, action-oriented activities within Destiny 2, and will highlight the brand-new, epic adventure waiting for players. With a fresh start for all players right from the opening cinematic, Destiny 2 will expand across the globe with a worldwide release on September 8. Destiny 2 will be available on PlayStation 4 systems with additional, timed exclusive* content, Xbox One (PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold subscription, respectively, required for significant features), and for the first time in Destiny's history, a new platform to enjoy this universe will be offered. Destiny 2 is coming to PC!

"Destiny was the biggest launch of a new console video game franchise ever. Along with our incredibly talented partners at Bungie, we are focusing on making Destiny 2 even better, with state of the art first person action, an awesome new story, great characters, and thoughtful innovations that make the game more accessible to all different kinds of players," said Activision CEO, Eric Hirshberg. "We're also bringing Destiny 2 to the PC platform for the first time. Destiny 2 will make an already great game franchise better than ever."

Bungie CEO, Pete Parsons, said, "The past three years have been incredibly inspiring and rewarding for Bungie. To know that millions of players around the world have forged lasting Destiny memories and even made it their hobby is truly humbling and we can't wait to continue the journey." He added, "We are looking forward to sharing a fresh, inviting story, and with the upcoming Destiny 2 Beta slated for this summer, we are eager to get feedback from millions of players around the world who will get a glimpse of the new adventures that will unfold for all of us. Together, with our partners at Activision, we are thrilled to get Destiny 2 in the hands of players in September."

In Destiny 2, the last safe city on Earth has fallen and lay in ruins, occupied by a powerful new enemy and his elite army, the Red Legion. Every player creates their own character called a "Guardian," humanity's chosen protectors. As a Guardian in Destiny 2, players must master new abilities and weapons to reunite the city's forces, stand together and fight back to reclaim their home. The official Destiny 2 reveal trailer, "Rally the Troops," shows two of the Vanguard, leaders of the Guardians, inspiring the people of the last city in an impassioned (and occasionally sarcastic) call to arms. In Destiny 2, players will answer this call, embarking on a fresh story filled with new destinations around our solar system to explore, and an expansive amount of activities to discover. There is something for almost every type of gamer in Destiny 2, including gameplay for solo, cooperative and competitive players set within a vast, evolving and exciting universe.

Destiny 2 will be available at a suggested retail price of $59.99. The product line-up will also feature the Destiny 2 - Game + Expansion Pass Bundle at $89.99 SRP, the Destiny 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition featuring premium digital content at $99.99 SRP, the Limited Edition at $99.99 SRP, and the Collector's Edition, featuring a fully-wearable Destiny 2 - Frontier Bag, Expansion Pass, premium digital content and a Cabal-themed Collector's Box for $249.99 SRP.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Anyone try to redeem a beta code yet? Got mine from Amazon and it gave me a link. Went there and you could kindly enter a PSN or Xbox ID.

Don't want to sign up with my PSN ID if it will only let me get the PS4 version.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast