FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Total War: Warhammer II - September 28, 2017

Late 2017

Spoiler: show

SEGA today announced the next game in the best-selling Total War: Warhammer trilogy. Total War: Warhammer II will be the second release in an ongoing partnership between globally-acclaimed developer Creative Assembly and Games Workshop, creators of the world-renowned Warhammer Fantasy Battles tabletop wargame and miniatures.

Total War: Warhammer II unveils the mystery-shrouded continents far to the west of The Old World. Featuring four iconic new races from the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world – the High Elves, Dark Elves, Lizardmen, and a fourth yet to be revealed – players will battle across enchanted isles, bleak hinterlands, treacherous swamps and perilous jungles.

In a Total War campaign like no other, players will struggle for dominion over the ailing Great Vortex that has swirled for millennia above the elven homeland of Ulthuan. Performing a series of arcane rituals, each race must save or disrupt the Vortex according to their motivations – a struggle culminating in a cataclysmic endgame. Territorial conquest is no longer enough… this is a race for control that will define the fate of the world!

Total War: Warhammer II will offer hundreds of hours of immersive gameplay in this epic new campaign. Furthermore, a huge combined campaign map featuring the old and new world regions will be available for free shortly after release to players who own both Total War: Warhammer I & II.

“Total War: Warhammer II represents the next step in our trilogy, our vision for the most incredible fantasy strategy series ever made,” said Game Director, Ian Roxburgh. “The success of the first game has increased our ambition; we’re not only going to deliver a thrilling campaign in the sequel, but also an additional combined campaign, the biggest so far, for owners of both.”

“We're thrilled to see the sequel to last years smash hit Total War: Warhammer coming later this year.” Said Jon Gillard, Head of Licensing at Games Workshop. “Sega and The Creative Assembly continue to astound us with their ability in crafting the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world in further glorious pageantry, with races never realised on this scale before in a video game. We are proud to be in partnership with them on this next great step in the franchise.”
    http://www.totalwar.com/

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Love the first one, will rock this one.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    this nigga right here tho. he knows what he's about. i feel confident with him leading my armies

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

lol

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Skaven Reveal
    Bursting forth from their foetid under-hives, the Skaven have revealed themselves as the fourth playable Race in Total War: Warhammer II.

Long thought to be the whispers of madmen and heretics, these skittering Rat-men are shown in an explosive new trailer to be entirely real.

Brand Manager, Henry Hankin said “we’re as surprised as you are”.

Led by Queek Headtaker and Lord Skrolk, the Skaven can be seen in the new cinematic leading a host of monsters and madcap machinery against the Dark Elves and Lizardmen. Their motives obscured, the devious Skaven are a highly numerous species who inhabit vast subterranean lairs. Now, their time of prophecy is upon us, and this verminous Race have emerged to spread pestilence and mayhem across the face of the New World.

The Skaven will be playable alongside the High Elves, Dark Elves and Lizardmen in Warhammer II, which launches 28th September.

BG Level

my body is ready

postscript the Norsca DLC you get for a Warhammer II preorder is terrific, might be my favorite campaign for Warhammer 1.

BG Level

damn you nerds give strategy games no love. game releasing in 8 hours, critics are smitten PCgamer threw it a 92 IGN 91 Gamespot 9

Spoiler: show

my body remains ready

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The Queen and the Crone DLC coming May 31st
    Throughout the lands of Avelorn, the very presence of Everqueen Alarielle brings great joy and tranquillity to the Elven havens. Yet across the Great Ocean in the dark lands of Naggaroth, something wicked stirs. The Hag-Queen, Crone Hellebron, in a storm of jealous rage, leads forth a murderous army of Dark Elves, to extinguish all beauty from the world.
    Free DLC also coming on the 31st
    On top of the paid DLC, we’re also getting a free one with a third legendary lord, Alith Anar of Nagarythe. Maybe with his introduction, I won’t have to sail all the way from Bretonnia to save the pointy-ears anymore in my Mortal Empires campaigns.

And that’s not all, as a free update will also come bringing a lot of tweaks, and the long-awaited support in Mortal Empires of the Norsca DLC for the first game, and of the free 30th Anniversary Regiments of Renown pack.
    https://www.dualshockers.com/total-w...c-queen-crone/