+ Reply to Thread
    Banned.

BG Level

i got a BUNCH of lil planes

I have a shitload of corgi/franklin mint/some other thing planes that I'm selling for a friend

I will take pictures of them all later, wanted to get the thread up now. These are all new in box I think, some might have been fiddled with but they haven't all been sorted out yet. There's 3 old model nazi planes that I know of, a mitchell b-25 that is somewhere between $200~600, etc, hard to find info on it.

These are all collector's items, belonged to a now deceased marine who was a fond/avid collector of them. Anything that isn't new I'd assume is in near perfect, we even had to take the tape off of one of the boxes that arrived from Franklin Mint, as in he literally bought it and just kept it in the shipping package. We had no idea it was -that- new.

I'd assume there's like 2~k+ worth of these things? Maybe 3k. It's really hard to get an ID on some of them, just post here if you're legitimately interested and I'll get pictures up. I am not photographing all of this shit that doesn't belong to me if nobody is interested <3

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Light the Brill signal.

Banned.

BG Level

Does uncle brill collect?

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I know he collected planes of some sort. I don't know how often he checks here unless a post gets reported, may want to shoot him a PM.

Banned.

BG Level

I did already lol

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Post what you've got when you can. I can at the very least give you a realistic idea of the value. There's not a huge market for this stuff anymore. That being said, some of the really rare Franklin Mint planes still get a sizable return. Corgi I didn't typically deal with often since their 1:48 scale planes were mostly WWI biplanes. The ones that you know are brand new I would post on eBay.

If there's some in there I'm interested in I'll make a reasonable offer on as well.