1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 10 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 18 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 15 hours, 10 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

FR FC "Les Ronins de Doma" and some of their members.

This warning does not concern something major as it was a vote kick abuse, but I think people deserve to know in case they decide to do that for bigger things.

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...4398528086781/ Moogle Server

I entered World of Darkness as BLM in order to try and farm some BLM armor for Glamour as I was bored, I ended up in a party full of very bad DPS but I thought it was ok cause I just wanted my shits.

First boss died and BLM hat droped so I lotted against the other BLM in the party, heres whats happen.

[0:46]A demon hat of casting has been added to the loot list.
    [0:46]Cast your lot.
    [0:46]Piloux Kinayu casts his lot for the demon hat of casting.
    [0:46]Eden North casts his lot for the demon hat of casting.
    [0:46]Callista Celeste casts her lot for the demon hat of casting.
    [0:46]Nonoko Noko casts her lot for the demon hat of casting.
    [0:46]Finn Lyehga casts his lot for the demon hat of casting.
    [0:46]Morahk Astrae casts his lot for the demon hat of casting.
    [0:46]You cast your lot for the demon hat of casting.
    [0:46]Lyria Dydy casts her lot for the demon hat of casting.
    [0:46]You roll Need on the demon hat of casting. 51!
    [0:46]Callista Celeste rolls Need on the demon hat of casting. 79!
    [0:46]Callista Celeste obtains a demon hat of casting.
    [0:47]You have been dismissed from both the party and the duty.
    [0:47]The World of Darkness has ended.

I reported them just because why not? Just be aware of these guys/this FC if you ever come across them as they will probably not hesitate to do it again if they can, which is a proper abuse of Vote Dismiss feature.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Wait... wat... they got the drop and you got votekicked?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yes it was after 1st boss, they're all from the same FC. Eithzr they wanted to avoid their BLM to have competition or one of their people wanted to join in progress. Its not a big deal but its not right either. Couldnt find another party after because it was too late.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    Yes it was after 1st boss, they're all from the same FC. Eithzr they wanted to avoid their BLM to have competition or one of their people wanted to join in progress. Its not a big deal but its not right either. Couldnt find another party after because it was too late.
    Only time we abuse votekick is when Jerkface McJerk is being an asshole.

Also I noticed this FC has the most shit-tier weeaboo name.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I have not said anything beside "good morning" at the start (I play with an XBOX controller so don't say much), did not take much damage either nor was hit by any avoidable mechanics, it just happened like this after the drop was given to their BLM.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I joined a WT bismark run recently (I've been joining them trying to get birds bc they're usually faster and get more drops than farm parties, sadly) hoping to lot the bird whistle, and the dude and his friends lootmastered it without saying that was gonna be the rule lol. Oh well. If I had fewer scruples maybe I would actually have birds.

People are assholes about the smallest things.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    I joined a WT bismark run recently (I've been joining them trying to get birds bc they're usually faster and get more drops than farm parties, sadly) hoping to lot the bird whistle, and the dude and his friends lootmastered it without saying that was gonna be the rule lol. Oh well. If I had fewer scruples maybe I would actually have birds.

People are assholes about the smallest things.
    What does not helps is SE's absolute bullshit discretion Policy when it come to taking action. "We will not tell you anything about what we do" mean they could do nothing about it because you'd not know anyway. I just wish they had a special section on their Lodestone which list the player's name(s) when they get punished/banned for an &abuse of a game feature, it would definately deter people from doing so.

Some work places have that in place and it remind people how to behave.