+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 149 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Lion, Garland, and Red XIII BSB

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

1/11 Snow BSB.

Truly the darkest timeline. 5/11 on imperil was a curse, not a boon.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

1/11 Celes cape & 1/11 Mog SSB

Thought about using my last mythril to keep chasing Celes BSB2 but decided to give lucky 2 & 3 a shot since I still don't have any chains or ultras

2x 1/11 dupes fml

Aaron BSB, Fuijin BSB, Sabin BSB

Fuck yeah Fuijin. Aaron is great for me as well as I was seriously lacking damage despite having a number of relics in X. Sabin is nice to have, but VI is getting bloated so I don't know how much I'll be able to use it practically. .

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kellen Amarian
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Fuijin/Greg BSB, no dupes.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

3/11
    Lenna USB
    Basch BSB (Dupe)
    Emperor BSB (Dupe)

Took a BSB only banner to break my streak of 11 multi-pulls in a row without a BSB. Not sure that should count!

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

2/11, Gordon and dupe burst.

Meh.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

2/11

Basch BSB
    Auron BSB dupe

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Did the curated Stormblood LD on JP and got the biggest troll 11 pull i've ever seen from this game: 3/11: 1x Minifilia SSB Shield and 2x Y'shtola USB......... Had nothing for Y'sh but SS2 and was hoping for her burst but god damn is her USB the same as getting Tiny Bee'd.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

BSB Lucky: 3/11: Wakka BSB, Hope BSB1 (Dupe), and Krile OSB (Dupe). Oh well, at least Wakka has something now and X is now officially no longer one of my weak realms

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Summer banner #1: 100 gem trash. 2/11 Kuja BSB, Garnet Divine Guardian

Professional Bum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jub Jub
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

banner #1 2/11 two Fairy's Bows.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So my fest so far:

Imperil: 2/11 dupes (only like 4 dupes in the banner total -.-) tin armor and cid raines ssb gloves (seriously what is the point of this thing)
    Cure: 1/11 dupe, ovelia healing staff (fuck you)
    BSB+: 3/11, zidane osb (dupe), shantotto chain (neat, but i need her bsb now :< or maybe i'll just wait for her usb), and selphie bsb (ok i guess?)

Did a pull on FF6 banner 1: Celes LMR (yay), 2x Setzer death tarot (w/e)

100 gem on Fest banner 1: Yuna usb :D
    Pull on Fest banner 1: Cid Raines BSB (yay), Cloud of Darkness SSB (meh, at least not a dupe, dark boosting armor), Garnet SSB (meh, at least not a dupe)

I think I'm done with this fest.

Banner 2 has nothing I'm dying for (Maria BSB or Eiko USB would be nice, but not dying for either) - Cloud OSB, Onion BSB and SSB, Celes SSB all dupes. (4) Pass.
    Banner 3 is dupe city: Shantotto chain, Orlandu OSB, Raijin BSB, Raijin SSB. (4) Only things here I want are Shantotto BSB and Rafa BSB. Was going to pull before I got the Chain.
    Banner 4 is dupe city 2.0: Vaan Alphinaud Zell BSBs and Ramza & Alphinaud SSB's dupes. (5) I wanted Fujin BSB, but not worth it here. USB's would be neat but nothing I'm dying for. This banner trading Galuf SSB for Ramza SSB and Papa & Larsa BSB's for Vaan and Zell completely ruined it.
    Banner 5 is shit. 5 dupes, but banner is overall terrible anyway.

213 mythril left over to start saving up :D Probably pull once on 12 (... maybe, maybe not), once on Cloud, undecided on 8, all fucking in on edge and 11.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Hot diggity damn. Finally got Yuna's USB!!! Cape is a dupe but don't care one bit.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yuna is crazy awesome. I've carried a few PUGs with it.

1st pull 1/11 CoD ssb
    Rage pull 2nd 5/11 conductor, healer circle, terra legacy, dupe CoD ssb, garnet divine guardian

I'm swimming in medica as of yesterday lol.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Circlet is dupe, but I'll take the other 2!

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Did the half USB/etc draw... got 2 dupes, Gugnir(Bart's) and Iridial Staff

thinking it over, im kinda glad i didn't draw Rosa's USB here. Yuffie's USB and Kuja's OSB were meh, so in the end, Yuna's USB turned out to be the best draw I could get from this. Ysh's Asylum was just a nice bonus.

Rosa's USB returns in the edge banner, which is probably my personal most anticipated banner because FF4 is life. Gives me more reason to blow all mithrils there and not worry about duping Rosa USB.

inb4 that's a funny way of coping.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by JeanClaudVanDamme View Post
    thinking it over, im kinda glad i didn't draw Rosa's USB here. Yuffie's USB and Kuja's OSB were meh, so in the end, Yuna's USB turned out to be the best draw I could get from this. Ysh's Asylum was just a nice bonus.

Rosa's USB returns in the edge banner, which is probably my personal most anticipated banner because FF4 is life. Gives me more reason to blow all mithrils there and not worry about duping Rosa USB.

inb4 that's a funny way of coping.
    Nope, completely valid. Going "I wont pull for this now cause I'll pull for it later on a better banner" is how I've been managing my mythril. Sure, you often end up in a loop where you're never/hardly pulling cause there's something better on the horizon, cause there always will be with power creep, but is that really such a bad thing?

I'm clearing all the content (minus most CM's cause I just don't care enough, especially since I've already "not cleared them all" anyway, it's not a big deal) and I'm happy with what I have. Sure, I want more, but you HAVE to be careful with games like these. I've whaled in the past, and I am not proud of it. $30 for a pull is fucking retardedly expensive. Following these rules and being patient (and being OK with that) has kept me from going down that hole again.