+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Haven't played it but that'd annoy the fuck outta me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The very first thing I did was set it for the alternate (ie old school) control style.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

3GB version update yesterday, added Nightmare difficulty option, added enemies level scaling option, improved draw distance, new sidequests, and new cosmetic assassins robe reward (Edward Kenway's robe).

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Finished the game this weekend, my overall thoughts are that this is, at times, a good to very good game. It is not bad, but not excellent either. That said, it does some wonderful things. The open world map is FUCKING GIGANTIC. Egypt is beautiful. The only thing that even comes close to this scale is Witcher 3. Speaking of that, you can tell a lot was borrowed from Witcher 3, including weapons/stats, hair/beard customization, quest progression, investigation areas, upgrading equipment etc. This is all a good move in my opinion because Witcher 3 is a damn great game.

Storyline wise, it's okay for an Assassin's Creed game. The majority will take place in the Animus (the out of Animus sections are pretty lame, but thankfully very short). Bayek and Aya are probably the most likeable AC protagonists since Ezio in my opinion, which makes me more invested in their personal stories. Naval combat does make a return in certain sequences of the main game, but it never reaches the scope of Black Flag or Rogue.

Microtransactions are practically non-existent in the game, so any worries you might have had about that can be dismissed. Rather early in the game, you'll get a message pop up telling you about the online store and what you can buy, and that's it. You never get steered to the store after that. Gear and weapons can easily be picked up or bought through in game progression. You also get a daily quest every 24 hours you can complete for a free loot box, and your reward will always scale to your current level. Is it worth $60? I think that depends on if you are a huge AC fan. I got it on sale for $30 and I think it was worth it.

I'm giving it two thumbs up.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

https://twitter.com/assassinscreed/s...27892314492928

assassins / ff15 crossover just started

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

4-legged fucking chocobo? Fuck off with that shit

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

This story-driven expansion builds upon the growth of the Brotherhood, taking players four years after the events of Assassin’s Creed Origins, as they clash with an occupying Roman force in a new region of the world, the Sinai.

This expansion will increase the level cap to 45, allowing players to continue to upgrade and customise their character. Players will have access to four new Legendary weapons, a new outfit, two new mounts and multiple new weapons, as well as two new levels for all crafted gear. The Hidden Ones DLC is available for all season pass owners or can be purchased separately.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries