Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Really hope this doesn't end up be ok being supreme trash.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

lol that music @ about 2:20 sounds like KI Was about to boot up..

cannot unhear it

"SUPREME VICTORY"
    when he foot arrows that guy

The story in Egypt looks promising, I love this game ever since.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

AssCreed x Monster Energy
    Kicking off on October 1st, 2017, the partnership will include three collector cans, multiple prizes and massive support in stores across key European territories.

• Bonus In-Game Content Unlocks: From early October until the end of December 2017, players will have the opportunity to collect different Assassin’s Creed branded cans: 100 % of them will unlock in-game content when redeeming codes at: www.assassinscreed.com/monsterenergy . Single cans will offer either a pack of in-game resources such as Iron, Wood, Animal Skins or currency packs (Drachmas) to facilitate the player’s progression.

Cans included in a pack of 4 will unlock unique weapons like the Dust-Biter Sword, the heavy Face-Breaker, the Sceptre of Thaati and the Rain Bow.

• Additional Prizes: As well as in-game content, prizes such as gaming consoles, Assassin’s Creed Origins video games, Monster Energy gaming fridges and exclusive Monster Energy apparel will also be up for grabs to EMEA fans as part of the partnership.
    https://assassins-creed-origins-mons...bi.com/pending

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Real Ad

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Petting dogs and cats makes a long awaited return to the series, 10/10 GOTY all years

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Reviews are painting this as mostly positive. Looks to be much more RPG based than any previous AC game, and one reviewer I saw compared it very favorably to Witcher 3. On the topic of bugs (RUH OH), early reviewers have reported texture pop ups and audio dialogue getting stuck in loops, which Ubisoft promises to fix in a release day patch. On the topic of microtransactions, none of of the reviews I watched mentioned them in a negative light--they are mostly cosmetic in nature, or "power up maps" which show you where all the hidden collectibles are located. Nothing you won't be able to find on the Internet within a day or two of launch.

Mostly, the consensus I got was that if you were already a fan of the AC series, you will like this. If you hated AC, this won't do anything to change that opinion.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

So i played AC back on PS3, with AC1, the full ezio games and kinda got bored at AC3.

Never tried Black Flag, but Pirate stuff is not my shit.
    Tried Unity, felt really shit.

Which AC games should you recommand me if i wanna get back a little in the series, not intending to buy origins at full price and all i have for AC games is PS4

Thanks

Need a good story really important

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I hear Syndicate was pretty good. Made up for the shit that was Unity.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    So i played AC back on PS3, with AC1, the full ezio games and kinda got bored at AC3.

Never tried Black Flag, but Pirate stuff is not my shit.
    Tried Unity, felt really shit.

Which AC games should you recommand me if i wanna get back a little in the series, not intending to buy origins at full price and all i have for AC games is PS4

Need a good story really important
    I have played all of them except (obviously) Origins and AC Chronicles: India.

Of the ones you haven't played, you're missing Black Flag, Rogue, Liberation, Unity, Syndicate.

Black Flag is probably the best of the games, even if you're not into pirate stuff. It's also probably the cheapest since it's the oldest. It didn't have the greatest story, IMHO, it was the game play which made it fun.

Rogue might be the next best game, but it's only available on PS3. It takes the good parts of Black Flag and combines them with the good parts of AC3. Plus, blowing up icebergs with cannons never gets old. It also has a pirate element you don't like.

Liberation is mediocre, but short, so you could play it through quickly if you decided you didn't like it, but only available on PS3 and Vita, I believe.

You didn't like Unity. If you tried it when it first came out, it got a lot better with bug fixes, so you might give it a shot again. If you didn't try it when it first came out, and still thought it was shit, so be it. Unity probably had the best story of the bunch, IMHO, unless you really enjoy the modern day story (see below).

The Chronicles games aren't really AC games in any sense. They're side scrollers. If you're into that, I would definitely recommend China over Russia, but don't expect it to scratch the AC itch.

That leaves Syndicate. I enjoyed Syndicate quite a bit; being able to switch between the Frye twins was a fun added element to the game. Each of the siblings had sort of their own series of missions that tied together, so you had to complete both sets of missions to advance the story. During free roam, you could play as either; their skill sets are a little different, but not extremely so (Evie is better at stealth, Jacob is better at brute force). A lot of the side missions were repetitive, but that's true with any AC game. It didn't have the same "Running Down the Street, Clip a Box, Now Standing Still on the Box while six guards chase you" issues that I had with Unity which annoyed me. I also enjoyed the Jack the Ripper DLC quite a bit. The story isn't amazing, but I don't think it is amazing in any AC game, except maybe the Ezio trilogy.

None of these really have much of a modern day element, if that's important to you. Black Flag and Rogue had basically the exact same format, and then they went to cut scenes in Syndicate. I don't remember anything at all from Unity or Liberation.

I would recommend Syndicate for you, then Black Flag, then Unity (if you played at release and didn't come back it). You aren't really missing anything, story-wise, by playing them out of order.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Yeah i played unity at start Day 1

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

lol this game is great but the glitches are painful/hillarious

Said ship is part of my mission... ship was spinning on its axis going up and down once it touched the water would shoot back up. Had to restart the game

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Only been playing a couple hours but the switch of the attack button to the R1 button is REALLY bothering me. I keep dodging from hitting Square instead of swinging my sword