Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 74
  1. #41
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,203
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    First post updated, we are still missing a bunch.

  2. #42
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    174
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    First post updated, we are still missing a bunch.
    I'll try and finish them all out when I get home in a few if someone doesn't beat me to it.

  3. #43
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,203
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I went ahead and filled in the remaining items based on the patterns i saw and the thread on ffxiah, i am pretty sure they are right. We do need to confirm the Mousai Manteel and Mousai Serawheel recipes.

  4. #44
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    174
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    I went ahead and filled in the remaining items based on the patterns i saw and the thread on ffxiah, i am pretty sure they are right. We do need to confirm the Mousai Manteel and Mousai Serawheel recipes.

    Mousai Manteel/+1 [Bonecraft 115~120, Alchemy Sub, Boneworker's Argentum Tome] Earth Crystal, Cashmere Cloth, Yggdreant Bole, Plovid Effluvium x2, Hades Claw, 3 Cyan Orb
    Mousai Seraweels/+1 [Bonecraft 115~120, Alchemy Sub, Boneworker's Argentum Tome] Earth Crystal, Cashmere Cloth, Yggdreant Bole, Plovid Effluvium, Hades Claw, 3 Cyan Orb

  5. #45
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,203
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Thanks, first post should be 100%!

  6. #46
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    621
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Not sure if I should put this elsewhere, but the listings for Ea Pigaches show no INT, but JPwiki has them at NQ/HQ INT+43/INT+48. Should I just update the pages?
    Are there any other glaring most-likely-errors?

    Edit: Well, at least one more found.. Kendatsuba Tekko NQ/HQ is listed here as AGI+0/+5, JPwiki has 'em at +39/+44. Betting anything showing up with ATR+5 on HQ and zero on NQ has this problem.

    And more....
    Oshosi Gloves (AGI +51/+56), Turms Mittens (AGI +48/+53), Heyoka Subligar (DEX +51/+56), Kendatsuba Hakama (DEX +57/+62), Turms Subligar (DEX +46/+51), Pinga Pumps (INT +34/+39) < All have the same issue... Spotted the same issue on their side for different stats as well. On their side, Pinga Mitts have INT+0/+5, on our side its +24/+29.... Maybe I should hold off on updating more items till SE straightens this shit out. -_-

  7. #47
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,203
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    There are a bunch more that dont have stats like that. Inyanga feet +2 for instance dont have the macc or chr on them. The information I gather is straight from the dats, so if SE fucks up, it looks like bg is wrong too.

  8. #48
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    621
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Well, I put in a bug report for the Su3 stuff that I found at least. Missing macc/atk/etc though would take more effort than I wanted to deal with and should hopefully be caught in a verification pass when they look into it.

  9. #49
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,004
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Oshosi Gloves (AGI +51/+56), Turms Mittens (AGI +48/+53), Heyoka Subligar (DEX +51/+56), Kendatsuba Hakama (DEX +57/+62), Turms Subligar (DEX +46/+51), Pinga Pumps (INT +34/+39) < All have the same issue... Spotted the same issue on their side for different stats as well. On their side, Pinga Mitts have INT+0/+5, on our side its +24/+29.... Maybe I should hold off on updating more items till SE straightens this shit out. -_-
    To be honest, this sounds like they added stuff on the JP side that shouldnt be there. ilvl 119 gloves generally have low AGI, pants have low DEX, and yes I know there are exceptions on every slot but its usually for a certain reason
    ie: Kobo Kote being an equivalent of Seiryu's Kote, the only other gloves with AGI+20 are nin rng thf dnc 119 AF +2/3, and the regal gloves for some reason
    the only pants with DEX above 20 are Vishap Brais +3, Lustratio (equivalent of Hecatomb which had high DEX in the set), Jokushu (Byakko equivalent)

    It just seems strange that all of a sudden theyre going to add gloves with massive AGI and pants with massive DEX outta nowhere.

  10. #50
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    11
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Arke Cosciales recipe is actually:
    Earth Crystal
    Rainbow Thread
    Rainbow Cloth
    Gabbrath Horn
    Tartarian Chain
    Faulpie Leather x3

    bg-wiki has been updated accordingly.

  11. #51
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,203
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Fixed the HQ page and also the leathercraft page. thanks

  12. #52
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,464
    BG Level
    8

    Not sure if this is the right page. Tested kendatsuba legs, they were not giving me any DEX at all (complying with the english client description)

  13. #53
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    621
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Well, I put in a bug report for the Su3 stuff that I found at least. Missing macc/atk/etc though would take more effort than I wanted to deal with and should hopefully be caught in a verification pass when they look into it.
    Bug report was accepted the next day, odds are good that JPs have also filed similar bug reports (since in their case they would be not getting stats that are displayed on the item assuming that "our" version is the accurate one,) so I'm expecting a fix by the next version update, if not sooner.
    ... Just checked and I'm not seeing anything on the JPside bug tracker regarding Su3... Anyone with a functional grasp of kanji willing to post one for all of us? XD

  14. #54
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    482
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Turms Cap is listed wrong. Has Ruthenium Ore x3 in the recipe.

  15. #55
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,783
    BG Level
    6

    Ok you had me trippin Stamos... I read this earlier and finally just now got into game where i could check the list. and in game it says

    Goldsmith Turms Cap: nec skills Gold Bone. Fire crystal
    KI goldsmith argentum tome.
    1 square black tiger leather
    1 cermet chunk
    1 bztavian wing
    1 macuil horn
    3 chunk ruthenium ore

    I had checked it like 3 times to be sure before i posted it originally. and just checked and my initial post was right. but now im reading your post and im understanding it differently than i did before. you are sayin funk has it wrong on the first post and in the wiki right? before i read it as it was wrong cause it had 3 ore in it, which funk's post does not.

  16. #56
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,464
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Bug report was accepted the next day, odds are good that JPs have also filed similar bug reports (since in their case they would be not getting stats that are displayed on the item assuming that "our" version is the accurate one,) so I'm expecting a fix by the next version update, if not sooner.
    ... Just checked and I'm not seeing anything on the JPside bug tracker regarding Su3... Anyone with a functional grasp of kanji willing to post one for all of us? XD
    To be fair Nyarlko having the huge DEX amounts you reported on Kendatsuba legs from the JP client (was it like 57 for NQ?) sounds way too good.

    Legs equipment tipically have no DEX at all in the iLevel era, aside from a very few exceptions with low values anyway. Having legs with 57 DEX sounded way too good if you ask me.
    I think the "correct" value is the one displayed in the English client, at least for those legs.

  17. #57
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    482
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Ok you had me trippin Stamos... I read this earlier and finally just now got into game where i could check the list. and in game it says

    Goldsmith Turms Cap: nec skills Gold Bone. Fire crystal
    KI goldsmith argentum tome.
    1 square black tiger leather
    1 cermet chunk
    1 bztavian wing
    1 macuil horn
    3 chunk ruthenium ore

    I had checked it like 3 times to be sure before i posted it originally. and just checked and my initial post was right. but now im reading your post and im understanding it differently than i did before. you are sayin funk has it wrong on the first post and in the wiki right? before i read it as it was wrong cause it had 3 ore in it, which funk's post does not.
    lol yeah, in Funk's OP and on Wiki

  18. #58
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,203
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Fixed both, sorry. Shit is hard to keep track of when each piece is only a matter of one thing different than the last.

  19. #59
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    621
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    To be fair Nyarlko having the huge DEX amounts you reported on Kendatsuba legs from the JP client (was it like 57 for NQ?) sounds way too good.

    Legs equipment tipically have no DEX at all in the iLevel era, aside from a very few exceptions with low values anyway. Having legs with 57 DEX sounded way too good if you ask me.
    I think the "correct" value is the one displayed in the English client, at least for those legs.
    Oh, I know full well that DEX on legs is rare as hell. I don't see any issue with them adding a restricted-equip set that breaks precedent though. Su3 is the newest thing, so it makes sense if they can compete/beat older gear which doesn't have the 500JP requirement built in to them. Still keeping my fingers crossed, though I think that JPwiki has updated their pages to match the NA client stats.. So, all the fuss I've been making could be based entirely off some sort of data mining error. ><;;

    Still keeping fingers crossed that this stuff is bugged and we get the super awesomely amazing stats I was expecting. XD

  20. #60
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,004
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    New Recipes - May 10th, 2017 Version Update

    Implying 500 JP is hard to get...
    Especially with 2x-3x cp goin on right now

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. New Recipes - March 10th, 2017 Version Update
    By Funkworkz in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2017-03-19, 21:24
  2. New Recipes - February 10th, 2017 Version Update
    By Funkworkz in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2017-03-02, 10:10
  3. New Recipes - January 9th, 2017 Version Update
    By Funkworkz in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2017-02-09, 09:38
  4. New Recipes - May 10th, 2016 Version Update
    By Funkworkz in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2016-05-17, 21:13
  5. New Recipes - February 10th, 2016 Version Update
    By Funkworkz in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2016-02-13, 09:56
  6. New Recipes - December 10th, 2015 Version Update
    By Funkworkz in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2015-12-23, 16:45
  7. New Recipes - November 10th, 2015 Version Update
    By Funkworkz in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2015-11-25, 15:18
  8. New Recipes - 4/29/13 Version Update
    By Funkworkz in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 2013-04-30, 23:52