BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    ESPN has bought out Jemele Hill’s contract; her last day is this Friday. Good riddance.

A week after Michelle Beadle proclaimed on air that she is “done with football” after the Urban Meyer stuff, ESPN is moving her off “Get Up!” to hosting more NBA programming. Cause it’s probably not a good idea to have someone hosting your morning sports recap show who has proclaimed they don’t watch football.
    Hill should have been gone forever ago, before her and what's his face had the show prior to hosting SC@6 which was a disaster of a SC broadcast. So, two or 3 shows ago basically. I turned off AOTH pretty much every time she was on it and I watch that show religiously and listen to it's podcasts if I miss it.

I had a long post typed up for some reason. Get up would be great if it was just Greeny and maybe a different co-host every day. Beadle and Jalen are terrible on it. She bashes ex player sports analysts for not being real reporters while Jalen sits there agreeing. Dumb.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

She's on HQ all week this week, which I'm not thrilled about

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    ESPN has bought out Jemele Hill’s contract; her last day is this Friday. Good riddance.

A week after Michelle Beadle proclaimed on air that she is “done with football” after the Urban Meyer stuff, ESPN is moving her off “Get Up!” to hosting more NBA programming. Cause it’s probably not a good idea to have someone hosting your morning sports recap show who has proclaimed they don’t watch football.
    Good fucking riddance to both.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Hill should have been gone forever ago, before her and what's his face had the show prior to hosting SC@6 which was a disaster of a SC broadcast. So, two or 3 shows ago basically. I turned off AOTH pretty much every time she was on it and I watch that show religiously and listen to it's podcasts if I miss it.

I had a long post typed up for some reason. Get up would be great if it was just Greeny and maybe a different co-host every day. Beadle and Jalen are terrible on it. She bashes ex player sports analysts for not being real reporters while Jalen sits there agreeing. Dumb.
    I like Jalen/Beadle in doses. The problem is when you have both their personalities hosting together. I think they inject their opinion into a story so much that I never feel like I'm getting the full picture.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5