+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Don't forget Dope Lake, the Flying Ford Pinto smollop, Lincoln's Corpse, the 4 LAPD episodes, "When the Cars Came", Griffith Griffith, and the two-part Trump episode.
    I'm seeing their LA show in January, am very excited.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Taking another road trip. We very about burned through the dollops. We need another podcast of a similar vein. Something funny. Tells a story. Stuff like that. Preferably not something political or particularly newsy.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend podcast is pretty legit. Some episodes I recommend: Dana Carvey, Adam Sandler, Michelle Obama, and Jeff Goldblum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend podcast is pretty legit. Some episodes I recommend: Dana Carvey, Adam Sandler, Michelle Obama, and Jeff Goldblum.
    Howard Stern was a really good one too.

I listen to Daily Zeitgeist and Pod Save America for my news feeds. Behind the Bastards and It Could Happen Here with Robert Evans are amazing as well.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

New player has joined is pretty light hearted, but it's about video games so your SO might not be entertained.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

King and the Sting, get your life together bro!