BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

God I was wondering why Macross Frontier & Macross Delta (and Zero for that matter) were not being localized. TIL

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Lol I recently saw a video from Gigguk (was probably old) about this. Amazon video has a bunch of them up on their streaming service. More would be nice.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    God I was wondering why Macross Frontier & Macross Delta (and Zero for that matter) were not being localized. TIL
    This is a great summary thread detailing the giant mess that the Macross IP has become internationally. May still be a few years before we see actual Macross DVDs & merch sold in the US tho.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Idk why people keep bitching about Altair's OPness. It's literally the point of the character and the story because she is part of no story and has complete freedom over powers from fanfics.

There's no accounting for taste but...

Simply put it's boring. The only way that could have ended was lazy bullshit they pulled out of their ass and the only reason you can say that's acceptable is because the show is too meta to be taken seriously anyway. I mean the show didn't do a great job explaining anyone's powers or limits, but when a villain is just like "lol fk this" to literally everything then you can only really watch for spectacle and animation (which is nice regardless). They waste time trying to justify or make you sympathize with her I don't really know what the point of the conclusion was other than to be pretentious.

It was a refreshing idea that pretty much killed itself with a crappy villain (to say nothing of her motivations which were overblown when they didn't need to be) when everyone else was interesting enough to carry the show on their own.

On another note Made in Abyss just gets more fucked up and gross as it continues. I mean it was fairly obvious from the start that it was going to get dark but I'm liking how they don't overload you with creepy shit and trickle in just enough to be interesting.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

And so Princess Principal is over. I really loved this anime, although the very last episode was a letdown o_ò

On a side-note, Idk if it's just me but on anime streaming websites the comments to the episodes are a fucking cringefest. I feel embarrassed just reading them.

Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post
    And so Princess Principal is over. I really loved this anime, although the very last episode was a letdown o_ò

On a side-note, Idk if it's just me but on anime streaming websites the comments to the episodes are a fucking cringefest. I feel embarrassed just reading them.
    That's what happens when you combine anime with youtube comments.

Last episode was kinda weak but overall the show was excellent and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a season 2 (it was open enough).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post

That's because streaming is for plebs

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Geez, Made in Abyss sure hits where it hurts, ehh...

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Geez, Made in Abyss sure hits where it hurts, ehh...
    Well dam, I wasn't really going to consider watching it, but dam... them feels though.
    Especially with
    Spoiler: show
    mitty, it was like nina from full metal alchemist all over again

Looking forward to season 2

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Holy hell, Made in Abyss was amazing. I really hope the early rumors of the anime getting dropped turn out to be false. I would cut off my arm for a second season in a reasonable time frame.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

omg, this summer has been the summer of announcements. INDEX S3 IS A GO FUCK YEAH.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    omg, this summer has been the summer of announcements. INDEX S3 IS A GO FUCK YEAH.
    Hopefully we get more Railgun seasons too. Either way, excited.

Made in Abyss was truly great, if they don't do a second season I'll riot since things like Index and Railgun get more seasons LOL

Couldn't help it.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    Best morning ever. Reading the anime news sites I frequent and learn about Index S3 AND SAO S3 AND SAO GGO spinoff. Plus My Hero Academia S3. 2018 is best year so far (announcing Re:Zero S2 would make it even better lol).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm leery of SAO stuff... source material is great and they started out great but holy hell did it go downhill fast lol. That said recent movie was pretty good so maybe they learned their lesson

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I admit the middle of SAO is weak compared to the beginning, but the Alicization arc more than makes up for it.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

A bit late on this, but just marathoned Made in Abyss and jeez, easily the best anime I've seen in a while. Waiting for a second season is going to be rough, if we ever even get one.

Everything was just so perfect. Art, music, characters, etc. Highly recommend it if people haven't seen it at this point.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    A bit late on this, but just marathoned Made in Abyss and jeez, easily the best anime I've seen in a while. Waiting for a second season is going to be rough, if we ever even get one.

Everything was just so perfect. Art, music, characters, etc. Highly recommend it if people haven't seen it at this point.
    Yeah, it was surprisingly good. The beginning was kinda ... "ok" but halfway through it really starts to pick up.

Randomly, I made a wallpaper engine wallpaper for my desktop from the anime... gotta love the music~!