BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Gmail issue

My main gmail account (I also checked my spam account and work accounts, both are fine) is taking FOREVER to load. 2-3 minutes just to open the in-browser account page and sending emails takes forever and usually returns either an Error 500 or something similar.

Weirdly enough, Gchat works just fine in the in-browser account page. No delays or anything.

I have:
    Cleared all history/cache/cookies
    Reset the browser
    Tried on Firefox (Same issue)
    Tried on mobile app (Same issue)

Can't figure it out.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Sounds like 1 e-mail is causing it to delay; it might be trying to load an image, or contact something external. Did it recently start happening? (I assume so)

It's a shame google took away the ability to file e-mails to a folder, otherwise I would suggest moving everything off the inbox and see if the problem goes away.

Can try to move your recent e-mails into the bin and see if that helps, then (if it fixes it) restore it and go through your mails 1 by 1 to see what might be causing a hang.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Sounds like 1 e-mail is causing it to delay; it might be trying to load an image, or contact something external. Did it recently start happening? (I assume so)

It's a shame google took away the ability to file e-mails to a folder, otherwise I would suggest moving everything off the inbox and see if the problem goes away.

Can try to move your recent e-mails into the bin and see if that helps, then restore it and go through your mails 1 by 1 to see what might be causing a hang.
    Would one email really cause that? It's across the whole account, even trying to load up the Labs page is glacial.