She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Is there a program that will let you share a grocery list between a Iphone and a Android phone?

So okay. Both of my brothers both pledged to buy groceries. The problem is technical, not brother slappin' here.

Since I'm the one that usually gets the grocery list from Sis for the first brother, I was thinking that if they are sharing the duty more, that there should be a way I can share the list as well with all three of us. Thing is, me and the first brother have android phones. The other brother has a Iphone. I figured phones are the way to go here, tho since both brothers work, and even tho I get the thing on papah, this would let both know. I know Apple and Android don't always play nice..

Is there a good way to do this and let both brothers know about it?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Google sheets should work pretty well. You can have the bookmark a link to the links where it'll show their lists in different pages. I used to write a watchbill on google sheets and I got no complaints about it between the iphone/android users on my shift.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

A whatsapp group? :D

Unless you need more functions like calculators and such, lol

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'll look at both of them you guys. Better to have some way to deal with this since my sister's a bit absentminded and expects the first brother to get the groceries. (even tho he makes the least moneh) I'm just hoping to enable some list-sharing so we can have some peace around here..

Thanks guys. And if anyone else has a idea or two for programs/services that can enable this, keep it coming.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

What are you trying to accomplish?

Everyone has a list? Email
    Interactive list of stuff and people mark off what they get? Google Docs/Sheets

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

My wife and I have been using an app called 'out of milk', may want to give that a look.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Use Google Keep.

My wife and I use Microsoft's One Note. I'm Android and she's iPhone. It allows us to make notes/lists and we can both view them and make changes. Only thing is, everyone would need the login info. I just used a throwaway email for it.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Thanks guys. I'll check out the possibilities.

Zet; I'm trying to solve a little erm, problem that has to do with sis gives me a handwritten list and asks me and the brother that makes the least (I'll just call him Shadowneko right now; that was his FFXI nick) to go get groceries. (Which is not fair.) Shadowneko is planning on having it out with the other brother that lives here..ehh, I'll call the "other brother" by his Xbox 360 handle, Toadie316. Anyway, 'Neko is going to work this out with Toadie316, but habits are hard to break, so I think Sis will keep giving me the grocery lists. So there has GOT to be a way to get the list to both brothers. I figured, hey we all have smart phones, maybe that? The only little knot in that idea is me and 'Neko have android phones. Toadie has a Iphone. (He's a Apple lover, I think he has a old Apple laptop too and would get a newer one if he could afford it) I'm willing to type it out if necessary for this.

I figured this is the place to ask about a little tech issue like that. Let the brothers work out the grocery details/who buys what, and I'll handle the tech side ^^.