Closed Thread
Page 107 of 151 FirstFirst ... 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    1. Fight a monster until it's on it's last leg (running away and crying)
    2. Follow it into its den where it will be asleep
    3. Get in front of it's face and drop 2-3 smoke bombs
    4. Get as close as you can and deploy your trap
    ok nice good advice captured the rock-loving chicken with that first try tyvm

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    ok nice good advice captured the rock-loving chicken with that first try tyvm
    Do the botanist optional quests they should be open or opening up they allow you to grow more things at once at the tree. You'll know which ones they are cause in the bottom right it says who sent you.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

i think you get access to the tree once you kill the lightning squirrel. once you have access to the tree, cultivate honey, honey, and more honey. you will never have enough honey

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Bitterbugs are pretty important too.

BG Level

yuhyuhh the gore-soaked skin of lightning squirrel now adorns my kitty cat and fortuitously honey is the first thing i began farming for leeloo dallas mega potions

BG Level

bruh, i thought the level design of this game was going to be solid but basic, yes ok forest level yes ok desert level and then i got to Coral Highlands and was like whuuuuuuuuu. that bitch is fucking gorgeous and the central conceit of throwing a coral reef biome onto land with an emphasis on verticality is just mwah. also even in basic ass forest map i've run a couple dozen times random dudebro guided me to Campsite 17 in the god damn trees next to poison dragon nest and hidden dam and shit i never would've found on my own.

also i popped a reshader and sharper textures mod on this bitch and woo doggy does the game look better, didn't realize how desaturated and washed out the color palette was until i got some blacker blacks and redder reds popping.

BG Level

Forrest is way bigger than you initially think it is. Go chase them bugtrap cats to the very top, which you probably haven't done yet.

BG Level

thought i was a hard man was ain't shit'n the game, and then BOOM, motherfucking lightning unicorn. quest failed me hard didn't even get it to skull state. went back, spammed lightning + stun defense, still killed me bad. went back, looked at hunter's note, crafted lightning resist armor and an elderseal sword and BOOM, chopped its stupid horn off before hanging it with its guts.

felt p great tho getting a legitimate challenge and having to craft/plan/study your way through it. imagine that's what the endgame content mostly is, just unlocked high rank monst hunts.

BG Level

in terms of playthrough: kirin is real. nerg is real real. tempered double bagel is real real real
    endgame, for me, was basically just behemoth and ancient leshen 'cause everything else is p easy if you were smart with your jewels and gear

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

And said high res textures take up more space then the entire game currently does (21 GB vs 29 GB).

Still comparatively small for a modern game, but kinda amusing.

Edit : the game looks substantially better with the textures and the new FXAA+TAA option. I logged the system going up to 7790 MB of memory usage while playing at 1080p (during Zorah), so definitely only for people with 8GB or more GPUs

BG Level

rocked the new textures and anti-aliasing option for the first time, game looks a hell of a lot better and performance hit is negligible. good on Capcom to show PC some love and make it the definitive platform for shared content even if everything arrives months late.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Shame there's no inbetween option for it. All I want are non-blurry character/monster textures. The environments already look "good enough" for me for 1080p, and I only have a 6gb card so I can't exactly make use of this pack full on.

AT KT PC in two weeks. Lasts a month. I pretty much knew this was coming. Still think Spring Festival might be same time though seems weird no announcements yet.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=582010

BG Level

farm them kjarrs until your eyes bleed

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Shame there's no inbetween option for it. All I want are non-blurry character/monster textures. The environments already look "good enough" for me for 1080p, and I only have a 6gb card so I can't exactly make use of this pack full on.
    I believe the patch yesterday also fixed the issue with character/monster models occasionally being stuck on lower res textures.

Witcher 3 coming to PC in May which will catch PC up to console. AT Nerg may not be too far away.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/582...60276875196301

BG Level

hook a console brother up with some at nerg soon 'cause i aint got nothing to do in the longest

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

MHW is coming to Xbox Game Pass on April 18th.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

AT Kulve is out on PC, which also means you can use your cheated in Kjarr weapons online freely.