Closed Thread
Page 18 of 151 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
    I like to eat food
    BG Level

So yesterday while I was playing I got the message that I received the Glider Mantle, but I couldn't find it in my inventory. I saw the Ghillie in my inventory, but no glider. This happen to anyone else?

The Swaxe tree seems to have stalled out for me. The next one I can make would be the Rathalos, but there's a ??? in that one still, and upgrade the Barroth Para axe, but again there's a ???. Thinking of switching back to IG, especially with how mobile some of the next monsters seem to be. Hitting Legiana is kinda annoying with swaxe when he takes to the air.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You have to change special items at your item chest under the Change Equipment screen.

Also need to give a mild fuck you to Capcom for putting the only non Free Element Blast Bow as an arena weapon, the only content in the game that doesn't fucking scale for single player.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    You have to change special items at your item chest under the Change Equipment screen.
    Fucking duh. I'm an idiot. I was thinking of it as just another item rather than equipment.

EDIT: Did you get a Legiana Mail, Krandor? I see the plate in the game and on a Wiki, but I can't find any info on the carve. It's missing from Kiranico and the wiki. Worried it's an HR carve, even though that doesn't make sense.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Plate is Low Rank, Gem is High Rank.

If you've got investigations for Legiana unlocked, they're a good choice for the extra drop slots. That was how I finally got the Legi gems I needed for the HR Chest and level 2 Evade charm.

You can also get them from the Melder if you've gotten that far, tho I can't figure out what items you need for the high rank gems. Plates are Silver Wyverian tickets.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Thanks for the tips. I think I may be killing Legiana early. I have zero quests or investigations for him. I just did 2-3 expeditions and killed him. I just unlocked the Rotten Vale, haven;t done the Girros quest yet. I should really start capturing Legi instead, if he'd stay on the ground.

Debating if I want to make the evade charm as well. Right now I'm using Legi helm and Lumu legs with the pre-order charm to get Divine Blessing 3 which is pretty nice to have. I generally don't use healing other than from my cat. If I swap to the evade charm I'll have Evade 2, but lose 1 level of Blessing and the one level of attack. I feel like keeping the pre-order charm on until I get some HR sets going is probably the better choice.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I killed HR Legi like 13-15 times in expeditions with no luck before just advancing the story far enough to unlock quests/expeditions.

The LR Legi quest should be the next main story quest if you've already been to the Vale.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Had Pink Rathian on his last legs with my last KO, Legiana shows up and makes sure I go to bed.

Having a much better time in HR, but sometimes it feels like I'm watching the monsters play monster hunter. There's fucking never anything by itself anymore. This is my first MH game so I just figured it's pretty normal. I've learned to adapt to pretty much everything except when there's a bunch of shit pounding away at each other (and me).

Bezelguese is a terrorist and blind guy likes to make sure I can't see shit at all the right times. We are not bros.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nep View Post
    Had Pink Rathian on his last legs with my last KO, Legiana shows up and makes sure I go to bed.

Having a much better time in HR, but sometimes it feels like I'm watching the monsters play monster hunter. There's fucking never anything by itself anymore. This is my first MH game so I just figured it's pretty normal. I've learned to adapt to pretty much everything except when there's a bunch of shit pounding away at each other (and me).

Bezelguese is a terrorist and blind guy likes to make sure I can't see shit at all the right times. We are not bros.
    Carry Dung and Dung BOmbs with you. You shoot a monster you don't want in the area with a Dung Bomb and they usually run away.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

That's actually a fantastic idea that I've probably passed over a thousand times while complaining that god damn Anjanath is at it again

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Love when I just need carapace and the monster starts raining plates and other stuff from breaking parts.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

MH desire sensor at its finest.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There's already threads on Reddit telling people to avoid using the wish list because it's tied into the Desire Sensor, and to instead fill the wish list with a bunch of garbage you don't need.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    There's already threads on Reddit telling people to avoid using the wish list because it's tied into the Desire Sensor, and to instead fill the wish list with a bunch of garbage you don't need.
    I saw that too.

Then the next posts were along the lines of "the desire sensor obviously browses this sub so it already knows."

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Desire Sensor is in it's best shape all series.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Btw someone gimme that squad invite fam, Krandor311

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Picked this up yesterday, my PSN username is unsurprisingly “Vaspinne”

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

Is the Squad thing something you get access to at a certain rank? I see Elcura invited me to the BG community page on PS4 but I don't know if that's the same.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nep View Post

qft

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybar View Post
    Is the Squad thing something you get access to at a certain rank? I see Elcura invited me to the BG community page on PS4 but I don't know if that's the same.
    to carry the bg guild emblem, gotta join in game. otherwise, just a bunch of peeps playing on ps4

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Picked this up yesterday, my PSN username is unsurprisingly “Vaspinne”
    couldnt find you

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 151 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast