Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If I get it it'll be on PC, but can't give you a for sure.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

I think I'm just going to go with PC, due to graphics, load times, and Xbox Elite controller is plug-and-play. Also, I think PC version starts 1 week early.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

do explain, wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    do explain, wtf
    I believe its like transmat effects in destiny . Like if you join a group its the animation that plays when you spawn in, lol

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I want to get excited for this, but I'm so cautious cause I really didnt like Destiny all that much and this looks like as if Tony Stark joined the Destiny dev team half way through.

Am I correct in assuming this looks like destiny cause it basically is, with a new coat of lore and dlc?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Compared to d2, this kind of effect would be something only exotics can do. There is no equipment limitations in anthem. Let that sink in... Imagine being able to equip an exotic in every slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I want to get excited for this, but I'm so cautious cause I really didnt like Destiny all that much and this looks like as if Tony Stark joined the Destiny dev team half way through.

Am I correct in assuming this looks like destiny cause it basically is, with a new coat of lore and dlc?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Its not like destiny. Think more along the lines of Andromeda and division. Gunplay is not more important than skills and abilities like d2. Yes its a looter shooter, but No PVP means being op is ok. This game lets you do Powerful builds. If you were disappointed in destiny in terms of loot and loot grind this might fill that void. The Major take away is that loot actually makes a huge difference to your load out and gameplay experience.

Edit there is a VIP demo coming up this weekend, and an open demo the following weekend for anyone, you should definitely try it out.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'll be getting it for PC.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I'll be PC life on this I think.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

PC as well if I end up liking the demo. Gonna try it first with EA Access then buy it after if it ends up tickling my fancy. I really wanted to like Destiny but never could get into it. Hopefully this scratches the right itch.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

FYI: the 3 friend/family passes are not platform specific. So if you get them on your PC you can share them with a PS4 pal etc

BG Level

I signed up for the Origin Premium or whatever is the more expensive one. Does anyone know when/how you're supposed to be able to download the client for the demo this Friday? It says I can't install it until like Feb 15 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I signed up for the Origin Premium or whatever is the more expensive one. Does anyone know when/how you're supposed to be able to download the client for the demo this Friday? It says I can't install it until like Feb 15 or something.
    There should be a try first icon somewhere?

These guys are listening hard to feedback and implementing, even before the game is released

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/statu...00385976623104

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    There should be a try first icon somewhere?
    Anyone here can confirm this or post a screenshot? I still don’t see anything. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Anyone here can confirm this or post a screenshot? I still don’t see anything. Thanks.
    Try this, in the browser, not the origin desktop app. log in, and browse games till you find anthem from there click the try it first button and add to library you should be able to pre load now. Not sure but seems some people were having issues and this work around helped.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Anyone got a spare key?

I like to eat food
    BG Level

You should get 3 spare demo keys too, which is neat.

But yeah, check what Taki said. Gothalion walked through it on stream and did the same. Apparently it's a similar process on console.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast