+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

This was a walk in the park.

Luneth - Swordshower
    Zidane - Mug Bloodlust + OSB
    Freya - EnWind SSB
    Ramza - Shout
    Ysh - Wall Asylum

RW Keeper's Tome

keep getting him down to 15% before the last wall wears out and he starts wrecking me with aoe.

god damnit, i really dont want to use mc3 on my characters just to beat this

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

FT was easy, I wiped on normal apoc+ due to a user error

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

1/1 on this with Cloud and Zidane taking center stage with Imperil + super stacking buffs + Tyro + Dual OSBs.

I didn't even have a chance to fully buff with Tyro before I had him dead.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well, Ark didn't last long lol. Cloud (OSB)+Zack (BSB)+Ramza (USB/Shout)+Eiko (BSB)+Faris (Imperil SSB+ATK/MAG debuff) was an overkill party. Zack pretty much took half of his health with BSB spam XD

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by JeanClaudVanDamme View Post
    keep getting him down to 15% before the last wall wears out and he starts wrecking me with aoe.

god damnit, i really dont want to use mc3 on my characters just to beat this
    May as well, you get more MC3s anyway. What party you taking?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Well, Ark didn't last long lol. Cloud (OSB)+Zack (BSB)+Ramza (USB/Shout)+Eiko (BSB)+Faris (Imperil SSB+ATK/MAG debuff) was an overkill party. Zack pretty much took half of his health with BSB spam XD
    Yeah, zack's bssb is my only wind bssb (lol) but I've been pretty happy with it overall. Random and no enelement are kind of a pain but the fast cast commands do a ton of damage.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

cloud BSB2/OSB
    zidane BSB/OSB
    alphinaud BSB
    OK BSB
    yuna BSB2

20% wind boost gear for all of my wind DPS. poor ark never had a chance, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    May as well, you get more MC3s anyway. What party you taking?
    garnet, lightning, penelo, fran, ramza.

was using the same set up that got me the win vs proudclad.

yeah, i just used two mc3 on lightning and garnet. hopefully the level increases can increase my dps to take off that last 15%

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by JeanClaudVanDamme View Post
    garnet, lightning, penelo, fran, ramza.

was using the same set up that got me the win vs proudclad.

yeah, i just used two mc3 on lightning and garnet. hopefully the level increases can increase my dps to take off that last 15%
    Are you casting ss2/stoneskin at the start? It might be a good idea to delay it; if I'm having timing problems I sometimes delay RW until a phase transition or I have enough burn to win. I had to do that plus hit and run (everyone swings or casts a heal with a RM that refills abilities on battle start, then exit paying stamina) for a recent CM. Otherwise you might just have to try and save nitro for the weak phase. If you have any mage items that the za can use he can use Gust the ninja skill which ignores RES, although it's a hard to increase ninja damage without the right gear and RMs. Orbfest soon will bump everyones levels up a bit.