+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Go to sleep Byrd, you’re drunk. The standings are the exact same from last week, points and all. You copied and pasted the template but forgot to change the values, lol.
    I, uh, have no idea what you're talking about. Looks fine to me.

Spoiler: show
    Whoops. This is what happens when the show starts at 10 - I'm in a hurry to get to bed. Go back to 9, dangit.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Week 14 scoring.

Man, Redemption House is shaping up to be one hell of a competition. I think I'll award 15 commish bonus points to anyone who makes it to the final without seeing Redemption House.

Standings:
    Vil 670 2
    Valisk 655 1
    Byrd 490 2
    Headspace 440 1
    Moss 400 0
    Xno Kappa 325 1

Weekly Point Totals:
    (note: I screwed up and gave Leroy and Jemmye ep survival points last week, so they got -5 this week, which is how Moss got -5 for the week)
    Camila 25
    Derrick K 20
    Hunter 15
    Jenna 15
    Cara Maria 10
    Tori 10
    Kailah 5
    Tony 5

Season Points:
    Nelson 245 VALISK
    Camila 210 VIL
    Veronica 180 VIL
    Hunter 170 VALISK
    Tony 155 HEAD
    Shane 150 VALISK
    Simone 150 MOSS
    Tori 145 VIL

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I hate Smashley. Never ever ever picking her again. Hope they ban her and her new titties from the show. Fucking quitter.

Sorry, flashback on why I had 2 players kicked out and still losing.

Camilla is terrible. Why does she think a group of friends would break their strategy to include her? Does she possess any thinking skills, at all?

Cara Marie did her best Camilla impression in the Redemption House with Jordan. You can’t sleep in this room with 8 beds. Ok Cara Marie. That’s not how any of this works.

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Camilla is terrible. Why does she think a group of friends would break their strategy to include her? Does she possess any thinking skills, at all?

Cara Marie did her best Camilla impression in the Redemption House with Jordan. You can’t sleep in this room with 8 beds. Ok Cara Marie. That’s not how any of this works.
    I hate both of them. Camila isn't used to being against a strong alliance (Jenna, kailah, Tori) and her response is to scream/cry/complain

Cara has been annoying for a few seasons now and she's getting worse. I don't know if it's roid rage or what but now she has that massive ego and thinks everyone else is beneath her. Loved Jordan needling, especially about not running a final with her.

I really don't like the use of the redemption house this season. Being able to send people directly in is BS, just as it's BS that you can get "eliminated" multiple times and keep coming back. It takes the drama out of the eliminations when the person has a chance to return

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Cara has been annoying for a few seasons now and she's getting worse. I don't know if it's roid rage or what but now she has that massive ego and thinks everyone else is beneath her. Loved Jordan needling, especially about not running a final with her.
    I think the best thing for Cara Maria's image is Camila being around, because Camila is way worse. Cara Maria certainly has some entitlement issues as well. I was disappointed with Jordan's attack on her because of how effective it was, and how obviously bullshit it was - everyone wants to run a final with Cara, as CT mentioned. But Jordan managed to get under her skin, and rather than rolling her eyes and calling him out on his bullshit, she throws a low grade temper tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Moss
    I really don't like the use of the redemption house this season. Being able to send people directly in is BS, just as it's BS that you can get "eliminated" multiple times and keep coming back. It takes the drama out of the eliminations when the person has a chance to return
    I have been OK with it, but I really hope they don't have this again anytime soon. It's added some interesting additional politics with regards to sending people into elimination. I would agree that the added "Sending People Straight to Redemption" isn't entirely fair. Or maybe they just should have kept it as a one time thing.

The Redemption Elimination with Bananas, CT, Leroy and Jordan is going to be amazing, even if two of them come back, which I suspect. Pretty sure that only one of Aneesa, Jemmye, Cara Maria, and Veronica will be coming back, as that will even it out at five people left for each sex.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    I think the best thing for Cara Maria's image is Camila being around, because Camila is way worse. Cara Maria certainly has some entitlement issues as well. I was disappointed with Jordan's attack on her because of how effective it was, and how obviously bullshit it was - everyone wants to run a final with Cara, as CT mentioned. But Jordan managed to get under her skin, and rather than rolling her eyes and calling him out on his bullshit, she throws a low grade temper tantrum.

I have been OK with it, but I really hope they don't have this again anytime soon. It's added some interesting additional politics with regards to sending people into elimination. I would agree that the added "Sending People Straight to Redemption" isn't entirely fair. Or maybe they just should have kept it as a one time thing.

The Redemption Elimination with Bananas, CT, Leroy and Jordan is going to be amazing, even if two of them come back, which I suspect. Pretty sure that only one of Aneesa, Jemmye, Cara Maria, and Veronica will be coming back, as that will even it out at five people left for each sex.
    But does it really change anything strategically? If you want someone out, you're still going to vote them in. No one is saying "ooh, we should leave Camila alone because if she wins the redemption she'll be furious!"

I think I've mentioned it before, but the season with a season-long, secret redemption was cool. I don't have an issue with having a redemption house from the beginning, especially with all the eliminations in week 1. I think I'd be fine with it if they didn't have it any more after the original, where Tony beat Darrell and Jenna beat Amanda

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

GATTACA!

BG Level

At this point I root for Camila/Cara/Hunter to lose. Anything else is gravy

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Used to be a huge fan of Camilla but she lost me this season. Now she's just the crazy bitch I'd fuck then change my phone number. Cara I used to feel sorry for because she always seemed to get picked on for petty reasons. Everyone almost always seemed to have a problem with her. Me and the wifey then came to the realization there has to be a ton of shit they're editing out to portray her as the victim.

And yeah. Not a fan at all with the utilization of the redemption house this season. Especially when it became absolutely arbitrary of who goes there and when. Straight up bullshit a guy like Tony is still in the competition when CT gets one shot and one shot only to move on next week.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Used to be a huge fan of Camilla but she lost me this season. Now she's just the crazy bitch I'd fuck then change my phone number. Cara I used to feel sorry for because she always seemed to get picked on for petty reasons. Everyone almost always seemed to have a problem with her. Me and the wifey then came to the realization there has to be a ton of shit they're editing out to portray her as the victim.
    Lol do you watch with your wife? I find it interesting which players my gf likes/dislikes. She pointed out last night how much Cara has changed since she used to be the "nice" one, at least as it was portrayed on TV. I think she was probably annoying as Bananas would always say, but she was at least sympathetic back then. Now she's a conceited roidbeast.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

At this point I root for Camila/Cara/Hunter to lose. Anything else is gravy
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! What do you have against Hunter? I feel like he’s played a pretty legit game and he wants to go head up with the big boys to earn his stripes. Sure he’s had his cocky moments, but who doesn’t like a little smug confidence in moderation? Only guys more likable than Hunter to me are CT, Derrick, and Leroy. Everybody else is awful.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What do you have against Hunter? I feel like he’s played a pretty legit game and he wants to go head up with the big boys to earn his stripes. Sure he’s had his cocky moments, but who doesn’t like a little smug confidence in moderation? Only guys more likable than Hunter to me are CT, Derrick, and Leroy. Everybody else is awful.
    Maybe it's from growing up in the south, but he's your typical southern jock douchebag. Going off on Kailah because she turned him down didn't earn him any points in my book either, since Kailah's my girl. Also being best buds with dingbat Nelson is bad. The chick that lost last night (Britni) is annoying too so more hate by association.

I respect him as a player, just don't like him personally.

GATTACA!

BG Level

To add to your list, I always liked Jordan for the most part. He's a cocky mf but I respect people that don't bitch or take it personally when they get voted in

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Oh damn, I forgot about Kailah situation. Ok, I see where you’re coming from because he was definitely a herb in that situation. Typical entitled jackass.

I will always dislike Jordan because how he acted on his Real World season. He has grown a tad, but he was the poster boy for “my shit don’t stink” and I’m never wrong. Condescending little shit head.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Lol do you watch with your wife? I find it interesting which players my gf likes/dislikes. She pointed out last night how much Cara has changed since she used to be the "nice" one, at least as it was portrayed on TV. I think she was probably annoying as Bananas would always say, but she was at least sympathetic back then. Now she's a conceited roidbeast.
    Yeah lol. She's been a fan with me the whole time. She tends to like the same individuals we do, with a strong hatred for that Britni chick for some reason lol.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

She's been a fan with me the whole time.
    I'm fairly jealous. My girlfriend thinks it's a stupid show (she's not wrong), and usually refers to it as The Challenged. Which is actually kind of funny. I still wish she'd rather watch it with me, though.

BG Level

Yeah lol. She's been a fan with me the whole time. She tends to like the same individuals we do, with a strong hatred for that Britni chick for some reason lol.
    I see nothing wrong with her strong hatred for Britni. I just find Britni too irrelevant to have strong feelings for, or else I'd probably share the same opinion as your wife.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

You should let your wife draft for you next year/season.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You should let your wife draft for you next year/season.
    Or just have her join the league.

I find Britni's seemingly passive game play combined with really angry confessionals to be the TV version of Internet Tough Guy, so I don't find her to be a particularly compelling contestant. She's hot, but it's kind of a trashy hot, which doesn't do it for me.

This picture, for instance:

Spoiler: show

Great ass, but for some reason, this skeptical/confused facial expression makes it look like her family tree doesn't fork quite right. I'm sure she'll be on 2-3 more seasons, but I'm not sure 5 years from now, I'll remember her in the least.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This week's Redemption Challenge looks great. I really like the fact it looks like the players in the house can actually affect the outcome of the Redemption challenge, at least to some extent.

BG Level

I'll reserve judgment til seeing it in action, but I'm hoping for much more out of that. That may just be the first part and then they have to do some other task. I guess it'll depend on how much the players from the house actually do, but I looked at that and it looks like something that could be done extremely quick, especially for people that they don't focus on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast