+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Welp. RIP Ammo. Great start here for me.
    Lmaooooo

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

NOT LIKE THIS CT!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Lmaooooo
    Lmaooooooo

BG Level

This is an absolute mess. Is this really happening?

BG Level

Oh thank fucking god at that ending and the preview. I was starting to get mad pissed I dropped to just two players within the very first episode lmao.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well, I watched it last night after a few beers, and will rewatch and score soon. First, a few scoring clarifications.

I'm going to grant the barrel roll top 4 10 pts for winning a comp, and the winners of the third heat (Cory and Jenna) 15 points for winning an elimination, and I'll grant the winning cannon carry team an additional 5 points, if I can figure out who everyone was.

We'll treat the "Redemption House" like scoring on Exiled. If there's a competition or other events in the Redemption House that warrant points, we'll award them. However, players won't get Episode Survival Points. CT also won't get episode survival points this episode, but will if/when he gets back in the house.

And hooooooboy, my gut feeling about Ashley not being as good this season was right, but I had no idea how right I was. That also explains why her cast picture was different from everyone else's - she bailed before they took them the morning after they arrived. I think there's a good chance her meds were in those bags that got delayed, and likely she doesn't do well without those. Honestly, I was surprised they didn't reduce the number of eliminated girls to 2 during the Purge, which makes me think there's another plan.

I wonder if they'll bring someone else back in as a replacement next episode for Ashley. If so, Valisk can't draft the replacement, though - Ashley left for Pansy Ass Reasons (TM). In the unlikely event CT fails to make it to the show, Xno Kappa will be able to draft a replacement player in his place, as he left for reasons that were not his fault.

Small conspiracy theory: both last season's defending champs didn't make the first show, for very different reasons. Coincidence or...? Probably coincidence.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This person seems to be Ashley's replacement next week.

Spoiler: show
    She was the half of the duo that left Rivals III when Brandon wussed out due to having a girlfriend back home. Glad to see they brought her back; it wasn't her fault she left.

BG Level

Cannon Team: Ammo, Britni, Cara Maria, Dario, Derrick H, Leroy, Marie, Nelson, Nicole, and Veronica

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Spreadsheet sent out. Poor Valisk lost his first round draft pick in week one. That's going to be hard to come back from.

Scoring after one week:
    Byrd 75
    Vil 70
    Headspace 45
    Moss 30
    Xno Kappa 30
    Valisk 15

Top players:
    Cory 20
    Jenna 20
    Tori 20
    Lots of people with 15

BG Level

Nice. Gimme them commissioner points! lol

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I am ready to burn this thread to the ground. I wasn't even able to enjoy the rest of the show after Ashley quit.

Talk about fantasy sports. This is like when you lose your 1st round RB to a torn ACL in week 1 and you stop setting your roster for the rest of the season. Demoralizing as shit.

Fuck this shit!

GATTACA!

BG Level

Random thoughts:
    -Nicole looks SCARY. Seriously hard to look at
    -I love how the black chicks were so made when Jenna eliminated them. "Oh she wants to play dirty!" No actually it is the opposite , those are the exact rules of the game...
    -Jenna really should've rubbed it in Amanda's cunt face after she spread rumors about her last season
    -No more names out of a hat MTV. Pick captains and pick teams, much more fair
    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Oh thank fucking god at that ending and the preview. I was starting to get mad pissed I dropped to just two players within the very first episode lmao.
    Me too, including fucking Darrell

Simone performed about as well as expected

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Man I was thinking the same thing about Nicole. She was actually attractive on Bloodlines. She got a bad lip job and botox gone wrong, or something, but there is something completely off about her face. Those contacts do not help.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Talk about fantasy sports. This is like when you lose your 1st round RB to a torn ACL in week 1 and you stop setting your roster for the rest of the season. Demoralizing as shit.
    On the plus side, there's no money involved in this, so you're only losing out on moral victories. But it still sucks.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    On the plus side, there's no money involved in this, so you're only losing out on moral victories. But it still sucks.
    THE WALL BYRD! THINK ABOUT THE WALL! My name on the list of pretentious assholes and my jersey in the fantasy mtv Challenge rafters.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Better to burn brightly and flame out then fade away unnoticed, I suppose.

Thanks to some theatrics in Redemption House, we have a bit of a shakeup in the standings:

Total Points Active Players
    Moss 195 3
    Valisk 180 3
    Vil 130 5
    Byrd 125 5
    Headspace 100 4
    Xno Kappa 55 3

Points by Player:

TOTAL Total to Date Team Owner Active?
    Simone 150 MOSS NO
    Shane 140 VALISK NO
    Cory 40 HEAD YES
    Tori 40 VIL YES
    Camila 35 VIL YES
    Bananas 30 BYRD YES
    Derrick K 30 BYRD YES

Simone and Shane got points for physical fighting (15), verbal fighting (5), production on screen (5), production discussing behavior (15), and -oh yeah- getting kicked out (100). Simone got a bonus 10 points for smashing a champagne bottle. Cory (EDIT: not Tori) continues his manwhoring ways, getting points for kissing Aneesa and partial coitus points for whatever the hell happened on the beach with Camila. Tori keeps winning challenges and kissing her boyfriend.

Thinking maybe we should drop the getting kicked out for bad behavior to 50 pts next year since it's almost always going to be cumulative with a bunch of other stuff, and it shouldn't be worth as much as winning a final.

On the plus side, that's a lot more points that Moss could have reasonably dreamed of getting from the default #30 selection in the draft.

BG Level

Well, congrats you two! At least that ought to make up some for losing 1st rounders last week.

Maybe I shouldn't dismiss the Redemption House since I'm worried that Derrick H will face off against Cory and lose, but can they at least give us a hint how it'll work? Will there be like a dozen or more people in there (assuming more people don't get kicked off) by the time someone comes back? Maybe I didn't pay enough attention, but they really didn't show how big a place it was, # of beds there, etc.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Somehow in the Shane-Simone fight, I forgot that Devin got bit by Shane bad enough to draw blood and need medical attention. I'm going to grant both of them 10 commish bonus points next week, because that's pretty much exactly what those are there for.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I can't believe Cory admitted, out loud in front of everyone, that he has a "hit list" on all the vets. He named names. Is he stupid? Is he trying to make that target on his back even bigger. It was bad enough for him that the women were gunning for him to teach him a lesson. But now the top dog vets, who have a huge amount of Challenge WINs under their belt, are looking your way??? Cory might have bit off more than he can chew.

Thank goodness for Shane and Simone. I needed that pick-me-up bad after Smashley quit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast