+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Well, I'm not sure if there is an easy solution. As it is, we're still getting lied to because maybe Camila's freakout was only 30 seconds. Tori struggling at the finish of the climbing didn't seem like much when watching that episode but is the most likely place where she lost enough time to Cara to fall to 3rd. They simply didn't do a very good job at all representing the scale of that task, or any of them besides the smoke house thing.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I haven't liked the recent finals either. TJ shouldn't be announcing the winner, they should be crossing a finish line.

If there are 12 events, and after 11 of them, someone has a five minute lead, start them out five minutes earlier than whoever is behind them. It gives the other people a chance to catch up, and actually see them behind. Yes, that might very well result in a blowout. But I'm fine with that - why drag it out another few minutes so TJ can announce it in an anticlimactic fashion?

Announcing the winner at the reunion is even worse. I don't think most viewers care all that much about who actually won, and don't enjoy the finale as much as other episodes. I'm more interested in the first 6 episodes of the show than the last six.

This season was overall pretty good, but the last handful of episodes, including dragging out the winners two weeks after the last episode, left a sour taste in my mouth. Camila winning didn't help, either.

On the plus side, Champs vs Stars seems fun. On Jimmy Fallon last night, Johnny Bananas was pretty good and implied there's some crazy shit that's happening this year. Camila going down in a blaze of anti-glory is a nice start.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Just binged the whole season with the Wife. Pacing was so weird. Disgusting that Camila was allowed to continue to compete and also won it and also was invited to compete on CvS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag