+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Kweh!!
    Wark!!!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

CM: By far the hardest of the battles this set. Geared for thunder damage but aoe zombie breath spam almost got me in the end. Still I was throwing zidane bssb, vivi bssb1, quina bssb and eiko's hastega/heal so it would have been embarassing to lose. Should have RW'd sent grimoire but I took vessel instead.

Apoc: I only saw one propeller wind in this and the jumpstart, but plenty of aoe (and mostly physical, as usual for ark). I threw setzer bssb, tg cid bssb, ysh bssb, zack bssb and ramza support botting and after the support engine got started he did negligible damage.

Jumpstart: Swapped selphie out for setzer but I should have just gone more offensive.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Had alot of issues with CM

Did it with Orlandeau OSB RW but had 2 deaths

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Mowed over all three battles.

The Apoc was the most fun; between Alphinaud, Cloud, and Setzer I made short work of Ark.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

CM: Granted i'm well off on Holy for this realm (Bea, Garnet BSB) and support options, but I don't see what yall had trouble with. Piercing Zombie Breath was hitting for 2kish when i'm sure Shell faded, but I was at 20% at that point and didn't really care to reapply it. RW was OK BSB used on Kuja, but he used Meltdown 3 times and Chain Firaga once before it was dead.

Spoiler: show

Apoc: Did anyone else experience a dramatic damage drop off about midway through the fight? Even after I refreshed Shout, Luneth and Cloud's Lifesiphons were doing half damage(5k -> 3k), but Tornado strike was still doing 16k. RW was Arc's Renewing Rains.

Spoiler: show

FT: Not even close. Was dead within 1 cast of Shout. RW was SS2. Only changes from above was Fang -> Vaan for BSB. Cloud took out 300k, Luneth and Vaan did the rest.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Hardest for me was CM only because I have no native Hastega so I had to RW OK BSB instead of Wall and the fucker kept spamming every turn Ultimate Dragon's Breath for 2k+ AOE dmg each turn.

Apoc + and FT were 1/1 and not too difficult, FT was actually tougher for me only because I went with a half ass group of Zidane (Imperil Wind BSB), Setzer (BSB), and Fang (OSB spam). Apoc+ with my redone team had no issues whatsoever.

Apoc + Team
    99 Cloud | R5 Lifesiphon | R1 Hailstorm | OSB | 20% Sword DMG RM
    80 Zidane | R4 Lifesiphon | R5 Steal Power | BSB | Ace Striker
    99 Ramza | R4 Lifesiphon (Forgot to use Magic Breakdown but didn't matter) | R3 Full Break | Shout | Mako Might
    99 Fang | R5 Lifesiphon | R4 Dismissal (didn't need it) | Fire/Wind ATK/MAG SSB and OSB (didn't need OSB, her SSB did fine, esp with 2 stacks of Zidane's BSB Imperil) | 20% Spear DMG RM
    99 Y'shtola | R5 Wrath | R4 Ultra Cure | SSB + BSB (Opened with SSB)

RW: Wall

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I'd say for anyone who has trouble for CM, run Kuja + Vivi with Raines BSB. Double healer with Garnet, Beatrix, or Eiko as your choices. Quina for support. Should be able to blow him up quite easily.

Reminds me of the Beatrix/Steiner CM where you have to blow them up with holy damage.