1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 11 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 12 hours, 56 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 4 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 5 hours, 56 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I don't think MP is intended to be a consideration unless you're using your support spells, keeping with the theme of "you'll never run out of MP if you keep to the rotation" that all offensive mages share

You're right about Impact, though. High def Death Blossom. Love it

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So far, the only complaint I have about the job is how straightforward the use of mana is: If single target, do the enchanted combo, and if AoE, do Moulinet x3. I would have loved additional uses of the resource, so depending on the situation we would use it for one thing or another. Maybe it unlocks an AoE healing spell, that you'll be able to use in emergencies, or maybe you can use it to enhance your buffs: imagine an enchanted Embolden. Well, that may nor be the best example since it would be the default option most of the time, given the way it buffs others as well, but some other use would have made the job perfect.

Regarding Impact... What if you coud stack Impactful up to 3 times, maintaining the damage but making it raise mana much more? Like, Impact level 1 is 4 to both, then level 2 would be 9 to both, and level 3 a whooping 15 to both. That way you'd have to sacrifice immediate damage by using a less damaging spell twice more, but when Impact was finally used, the mana payoff would be huge.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yep Taimech, they def had an opportunity that they did not grab when it comes to impact.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4