BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

BG Wiki May -June 2017 Update

Due to being away in California for a week, Carrot moving in with me, and giving attention (spoiling) to my newly acquired cat in said move. The update notes are very likely missing accreditation to players as I wasn’t stalking the changes for most (75%?) of the month.

Here are pictures of Whitey as an apology and an excuse:

Spoiler: show

Anyone is free to notify me and I will amend the notes.

Wiki Changes

• Duskpyre updated NM information and added links to trials they are associated with.

• Funkworkz updated information for many popular quests including KIs and items used in those quests. Specifically quests that people may look up are being focused on (job quests, artifact quests, etc)

• The Aeonic Weapons page had the attestation table from the Relic Weapon page added to it in order to assist players.

• Funk and Oghami tag teamed the Mog Bonanza page.

• Tewfpick updated many KI pages. Mostly pertaining to 75 cap era things.

• Brad[en]inthebox updated and looked over all the info on the DRG Wyvern page.

• Arislan helped contribute some information to the Avatar HTBFs

• Wheeldog, ‎Vijara, Kriz, ‎Epikphael, and Chiaia added more guild point values to items.

• Tewfpick updated various BCNM pages.

• Songen went on an incursion and uploaded tons of NPC images for abyssea NPCs as well as working on the content in general.

• Danallen contributed some minor changes to the RoE page and Gobbie Dial page.

• ‎ThorzainAsura contributed updates to the Opo and Ram family categories.

• Work has continued on the Trust page layout revamp. Hopefully this is done and changed over by the next months update notes.

Guides

• UsedtobeRDM started a GEO Guide to collect various pieces of GEO information into one source.

As always thank you to the great editors and those who contribute. BG Wiki has a great community, and I am glad to continue working to build a better wiki with everyone!

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Oi, would you guys be ok giving me access to edit https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Update_History ?
    I'd like to make additions to it to at least link to the past update notes, including pre-NA, and possibly make local copies of the notes onto the wiki as well.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    Oi, would you guys be ok giving me access to edit https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Update_History ?
    I'd like to make additions to it to at least link to the past update notes, including pre-NA, and possibly make local copies of the notes onto the wiki as well.
    I changed it to all users, have at it. That is a page ive really wanted to do but have been focusing on more important things.

PS: This may be a page thats more relevant to what you want to do, and should be focused on more: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/FFXI_Version_Update_History

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

First month as a solid contributor, looking forward to being long term! I'm itching to get that 75-cap era stuff migrated/updated! :D

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tewfpick View Post
    First month as a solid contributor, looking forward to being long term! I'm itching to get that 75-cap era stuff migrated/updated! :D
    What's it like to be a hero, Tewf?