• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah but that one game where he breaks his knee playing minutes in a blowout he didn't need to is just one game. Unlucky, but one game. He wore Noah down subsequently leaning too heavily on him with Rose out, but Rose never got healthy after that even with managed minutes.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

he ran Deng into the ground as well. It's what Thibs does. He's the Dusty Baker of hoops. Look I did a baseball reference and baseball sucks!

Season of the Siccness
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sicc Ward
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I was at the Kings Draft Party, had the Mascot and the Dancers and some fun things going on. The energy as usual was super high but the commentary was fkn hilarious because of how poorly the Kings operate... When De'Aaron didn't go 4th my first thought was fucking Kings, if yall call an 8' Lithuanian with a Cat-On-The-Keyboard name, I'm done! lol they didn't fail this time, landing Fox is fantastic.

Damn near the whole bar boo'd Ball, Sactown is petty as fuck when it comes to the Lakers but still, that kid is going to need real thick skin to start his career.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

yeah from the other boards i've read, most everyone was impressed with the kings draft. a lot of people thought they had the best showing of all the teams. good for them.

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    yeah from the other boards i've read, most everyone was impressed with the kings draft. a lot of people thought they had the best showing of all the teams. good for them.
    Fox was a perfect combo of talent/fit/leadership for that team and they deserve credit for taking him

The takes are split on the remaining picks. Some give them credit for taking "high character" players in seniors Justin Jackson and Frank Mason. Based on Vlade's comments that was intentional.

The other takes blast them for trading down out of the 10 slot in a 10 player draft. Quality over quantity in the NBA draft, always. Monk is a potential all star, Jackson is not. I like the Giles pick as high risk/reward but Monk would've been a much better bet imo

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Siccmade View Post
    When De'Aaron didn't go 4th my first thought was fucking Kings, if yall call an 8' Lithuanian with a Cat-On-The-Keyboard name, I'm done!

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Cross pollinating from the wrasslin thread; WWE is trying to get Lavar Ball for Monday Night Raw in LA.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Cross pollinating from the wrasslin thread; WWE is trying to get Lavar Ball for Monday Night Raw in LA.
    Poor decision on their part with the timing. If they waited a year I'm sure they would get much more demand for tickets and much better ratings.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

The Dallas Mavericks have informed Dirk Nowitzki that they will decline their $25 million team option for next season with the intention of signing the face of their franchise to a new contract, according to league sources.

The Mavericks have a Thursday deadline to notify their league of their intentions regarding the second season of the two-year, $50 million contract Nowitzki signed last July.

But sources told ESPN that the club will work with Nowitzki next month to structure a new deal to his liking. A two-year deal is an option being strongly considered, sources said, despite the fact Nowitzki has made it clear that he wants to make decisions on a season-by-season basis at this stage of his career.
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...-sign-new-deal

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Siccmade View Post
    I was at the Kings Draft Party, had the Mascot and the Dancers and some fun things going on. The energy as usual was super high but the commentary was fkn hilarious because of how poorly the Kings operate... When De'Aaron didn't go 4th my first thought was fucking Kings, if yall call an 8' Lithuanian with a Cat-On-The-Keyboard name, I'm done! lol they didn't fail this time, landing Fox is fantastic.

Damn near the whole bar boo'd Ball, Sactown is petty as fuck when it comes to the Lakers but still, that kid is going to need real thick skin to start his career.
    Sacramento still salty about game 6 of the 2002 Western Conference finals?

You are right tho about needing a thick skin. Lonzo's father is going to make it difficult for him moving forward as people are just going to come after him.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I feel like fans have every right to be salty about a rigged game for as long as they damn well please.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Why are my Wiz paying Ian Mahinmi 16 million? How can my Wiz go after Blake with that kind of contract on the books? What is happening. Please Wizards trade for Deandre Jordan that would be fun. go zards right guys

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    https://youtu.be/3nQGNWkwn0o

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Russ MVP

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Draymond finally got the DPOY. I guess they felt sorry for him and got tired of hearing him cry about it.

BG Level

and also the whole being a brilliant defender on one of the best defenses in the league thing

BG Level

Boston going all in to sign Hayward and trade for George, Blake is the backup signing if Gordon stays in Utah / takes his talents to South Beach

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-cel...181020436.html

The Anti Miz

BG Level

how about they both go to wizards

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast